Circumcision

What's the consensus on circumcision?

It seems like every cut vs uncut thread is very anti-cut, but always full of guys who got circumcised later in life for medical reasons. All of my uncut friends had to get cut later because of phimosis or other reasons. I've never known a guy who had to get surgically uncut.

>inb4 muh sensation

That's just a lie uncut fags (usually niggers) say to make cut guys feel bad because our dicks look human and aren't covered in smegma. Circumcised sex feels just as good, get over yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TuTi5
archive.is/yfjOu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK OFF WITH THIS THREAD EVERY DAY

stop thinking about dicks non stop

>he took a knife to his penis to appease a jew
>he took a knife to his penis
>for a jew
>knife
>penis
>for a jew

>this thread again
kys faggot
>in all fields

Whatever. I probably would have had to get it cut as a teenager anyway like most uncut fags. Rather just get it over with and not remember.

Uncut dicks lower fertility rates in men. Anti-Circumcision threads are Jewish subversion. Open your eyes pol.

Jews say cut so cut

Jews cut their own, they are pushing anti-cut propaganda onto whites.

I wonder why hmmm.....

(((Yudkowsky)))

>Jews cut their own
wait what are you one of them? Oy vey mein neger

It's bad, it's wrong, and it must be stopped:
>archive.is/TuTi5 - Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain
>archive.is/yfjOu - Study: Homosexuality Linked with Childhood Trauma
Same for FGM, both need to stop now

it's religious ritualistic genital mutilation.
Of course it fucks your shit dude

sign of a slave....thanks to those Egyptians....
carry on.... cuz you don't own your houses or your cars...and you cant work enough to pay for them... the bankermerchant new and improved rulers own you and your house and your car...

proof?

257 replies

Yet he openly criticizes the Jewish religion

Only a 18+yo man should be able to decide if he wants to go under the knife or not.

Parents or doctors or rabbis shouldn't be able to make the decision for a child.

It's simple as that!

>All of my uncut friends had to get cut later because of phimosis or other reasons

Cool anecdote bro. The circumcision rate in countries where they only do it for medical reasons is usually around 2%.

Just admit it, you're pissed because your parents had part of your penis cut off and you're not even Jewish.

anyone who intentionally wants to become more likely to STDs, girls laughing at their dick etc, is a jew

>more likely to STDs
Those claims are false and not supported by reputable data.

>inb4 you cite a bogus africa study

>girls laugh at dick
Never once happened to me. In fact most thots enjoy playing with my foreskin.

>is a jew
Says the cutdick trying to cope. How does it feel you got HEBREWED.COM at birth and can never go back?