Lost in Space

So Netflix just posted the first trailer for the upcoming Lost in Space reboot series... pic related is an adopted child in the Robinson family.

Can't have an all white family on screen anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=I5X3vC-XsU0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBG5QN9IGFk
m.imdb.com/name/nm0662504/?ref_=m_tt_cl_t3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh and I forgot, the scientist in the family is the mother, cuz we can't have smart men anymore either.

Yes. Hollywood is fucked.
Been that way for 100 years.
Not really new. Pick up a book.
OR even... keep in mind that by today's standards, movies from 50 years ago aren't intolerably dripping with idiotic Jewish Agenda Slime.

At least in the 1950's and before we didn't have nigger families all the time in every fucking movie. the whole "blackface" thing and minstrel shows that mocked niggers were first started by...................yes you guessed it, jews

Also just look at the fucking old MGM logo, they barely even changed it recently

Looks like another bullshit muh feelings series.

Of course. Main character is woman, plus her two daughters one of which is black. This will be muuh feelings - the series.

Top kek. The robot will have gender identity issues calling it now.

They want to defile any trace of nostalgia you can have.
They could've just made another shitty space movie, it's not like The Jeffersons have a great target audience or anything. But they wanted to hurt, they wanted to go for the adults that remember better times.

>Two white women
>A nigger
>A kid
>One white guy
Shit is fucked lads. They're going to be more than just lost in space.

Also, how many Jews behind this diverse piece of shit?

>we will never see a TV series about humans purging xenos

fuck hollyjew

Exactly as I would expect from Netflix.

if these people really believed life was so bad here theyed leave. White people leave dark places all the time once the crime and violence rise. You cant survive outside of white or asian countries.

Looks like a lot of noses poking from the credits.

Oh gawd and ofc the mom is that dumb cunt of all people.

If they'd replaced the white daughter it'd be shitty but just having another daughter whose black isn't a big deal.

So, it's Space Chimps 4 then?

I've watched enough of the original to be annoyed by the brand all together and theres nothing they could ever possibility do redeem this shit show. I haven't read the original comics, but why oh fucking why is this seen as a beloved franchise?! Its literally just about some pedo tricking some dumb kid to do dumb shit and his parents finding out, sorting it out and keeping the pedo around the kid for him to do the same shit over again.

Because the movie was bretty gud and the story in itself is timeless.

Am I the only one who finds her face annoying and punch able. Hearing her speak only makes it worse

I fucking love that scene so much

It's not only you unfortunately

There's a lot to love in that movie

Was she legal?

Not sure what you mean

Oh gréât, more niggers.

spoilers: Will Robinson will be the villain.
He is white, he is male and he is demographic SJW's hate.

The three stronk womyn will combine their actions to defeat him? Sounds plausible.

Those girls are totally banging!

>Numaleflix
Blame ((((critics)))) and dumb general audience binge watching faggots who eat this crap up.

Such a shame the very small amount of good oc Netflix makes all flies under the radar then crashes into a mountain of sjw shit

We can only hope

All western media is fucked beyond belief. Games and tv shows filled with shitty identity politics and niggers pushed into every important role.

To be fair, Lost in Space is utter trash and always has been trash, so this breaks no new ground and probably should have never been made.

yes user, she's was US citizen and legally allowed to live there. just checked, she's still legal, so she hasn't rescinded her nationality

The idea is very good. The execution sucks.

lel

>Because the movie was bretty gud
You don't get to discuss media any more. Your film review privileges have been revoked.

To each their own, but I've seen it a dozen times and that tells enough of its quality and entertainment value. I can count the movies I've seen more than a couple of times on one hand.

$20 shekels says she's a jew

Nogs In Space

I thought so as well, but I guess sometimes we get a break.

>Chabert was born in Purvis, Mississippi, to Julie (née Johnson) and Tony Chabert. Her father, a French-speaker from Louisiana, is of Cajun, Sicilian, and English descent; he worked as a maintenance operations representative for an oil company.[5][6] Her mother has English, Scottish, and remote Italian ancestry.[7] Chabert has a younger brother named T.J., and two older sisters, Chrissy and Wendy. She was "World's Baby Petite" in the "World's Our Little Miss Scholarship Competition" in 1985.[8] In 1992 and 1993 she played Young Cosette in the Broadway production of Les Misérables.

>Chabert married her longtime boyfriend, David Nehdar, on December 22, 2013, in Los Angeles.[14] Chabert gave birth to their daughter in September 2016.[15] Chabert has spoken publicly about her faith and said she related to her character in Christian Mingle.[16]

The last remake wasn't that great. I hope this will be better.

did you watch the start trek discovery?
there's literally 1 straight white guy among leads.

after several episodes of pretending to be a captain, he's revealed to be a genocidal chauvinist nazi from the other dimension.

seems like jewry decided not to waste any more shekels wrapping shit into something edible.

Concentric Heart shapes.

JFC.

PROTIP: ONLY SOYBOYS WATCH NETFLIX

Wait for iiiiit, waaaiiiitt, and there's the token nigger!

If it doesn't have Lacey Chabert in it, then it is not worth watching.

>vast majority of roles in shows and movies are done by whites
>stormniggers still get butthurt

Your problem is that you get butthurt and offended at the mere presence of nonwhites in media, nothing short of an extermination and removal of all nonwhites from history, media and the world would please sad stormweenie manchildren caught up in sick ideologies, like you.

Not at all you shallow brainlet.

Pay attention to the next sentence, it might be one of the most important in your life.

I don't mind niggers, spics or any other race in movies/show when their race/colour/religion is not the reason they are there. When they are put in due to affirmative action quotas, sjw pandering or identity politics then I cannot accept it.

Do you get it? I am against it when it is forced.

Example: Sarah Connor in T2 was a strong character (not physically) and no one cared about her gender. Sarah Connor in the newest Terminator was first and foremost a woman and a character as an afterthought, beating men three times her size and every other word reminded us she did not need help, because today strong character means physically strong a.k.a. beating up men.

Build a fucking wall.

You have to go back.

Go back

Paco, no one minds coloured people in our movies when they have a reason to be there, either plot or character related. Now when they start replacing characters just so that they can have a token black and no other reason beyond that... we have a problem.

There are valid examples of forced characters due to affirmative action, however, the vast majority of the examples I've seen on Sup Forums revolve around dislike for blacks or other races, not the fact they are forced.

Take this thread for example,

Why is it unlikely that an adopted black girl is part of some space expedition set in the distant future?

Your only measure of what is forced revolves around your preconceived stormfag ideals, if someone shows an interracial couple on film, you immediately resort to mental gymnastics such as 'ummmm this interracial couple doesn't seem very realistic, only

You have to go back puta.

>self hating memer mexicunt attempts to win minority points from people who want go see him get nuked or killed by cartels into oblivion
Real smart there panchito

Of fucking course.

I'm honestly surprised it's not a black family with an adopted white child desu

>humanities last hope
>should we send our best and brightest?
>no, we shall send a random nuclear family of dumb fucks
brilliant

How self hating? Do you want Kaliman or El Chapulin being portrayed by niggers?
I bet you're that fucking chink poster, if so please go back to your rat eating shithole bitch.

not to mention that sending children on experimental space missions is basically child abuse

This doesn't bother me probably because I'm surprised they didn't make the family black in the first place.

>implying she even comes close to the original

i'm surprised the son isn't being transitioned into a daughter

No

She's a Christian trad girl which is why her Hollywood career is now non-existent

bit of advice, just shut the fuck up about kike flicks. They will always depict us as morons, losers, or villans. Brown good, white bad. The best thing we can do is vote with our actions and stop watching all this propaganda bullshit. Unplug the cable, unsubscribe from netflix, quit youtube. And stop bitching. They love it when we bitch because they get to bitch about how racsis we are. Just ignore their shitty little videos and work on you.

>How self hating?
You are. Remember it's you who is spouting trumpanzee memes against your countrymen.
>Do you want Kaliman or El Chapulin being portrayed by niggers?
I actually couldn't care less because I don't watch retarded shows that are easily malleable, if I were a fan of them I'd simply avoid watching them if they turned them into unappealing shows instead of bursting a vein and foaming at the mouth with rage about seeing muh niggers on tv.

On a similar note, what seems to be so extraordinary about turning one of those faggot characters into an Asian, black, or white man? They're fucking comedy trash for mindless plebs like you, nothing of value is lost.
>I bet you're that fucking chink poster, if so please go back to your rat eating shithole bitch.
Yeah muh stormweenie brudders are gonna love how le epic n based mexican poster hates le soulless chinks. KYS.

An all black family would have been less onerous than a mixed one, mainly because it would be portraying a positive familial role model for 'urban youths' who in all likelyhood do not have that kind of family life.

TV/film needs less racemixing agitprop and more positive, wholesome portrayals of black people, rather than the same tired racial stereotypes

No fuck you nigger, i have hated niggers for too long.
I also remember a friend of mine back in 2001 asking me why every fucking movie had to have a fucking nigger in it.
Maybe you should go back to facebook and to your shithole china you fucking faggot.

Protip: I torrent ghe shows and have ad block for jewtube. They get nothing from me.

Make your own fiction, you damn fieldmonkey, and stop stealing ours.

There are barely any niggers in Mexico in order for you to be remotely upset about them, plus, as I've said, you always have the choice of not seeing the shows featuring le niggers you hate so much, they are a minority among all the shit that gets released every year.

Maybe you should stop being a suck up to stormniggers and grow a spine you worthless faggot, you don't have to be a liberal cuck or a stormnigger to define yourself.

You fried your brain with edgy stormweenie memes and cringey preocuppation about inconsequential shit that doesn't effect you at all

you're still poisoning your head with their garbage, they still win

The only way to truly win is to not watch it at all

You have to go back you streetshitting chink.

> Danger Laquisha Robinson!

I don't produce or finance any content in the media, maybe you and your NEET stormtard brudders should take your own advice and start financing the retarded nostalgia shows that make your conservative sphincter itchy.

>trumpanzee suck up resorts to calling me a chink in lieu of any rebuttals
You learned well from your stormweenie brudders friendo

You have to go back rat eater.

>New lost in space show
>They didn't show the fucking robot

YOU HAD ONE JOB!

I'm not Asian in the slightest, though. You already regressed into some butthurt state where you just throw shitposts instead of arguing anything logically, so there's little to discuss with a chimpanzee like you at this point.

You have to go back chink chang chong.

Can I get a list of all the new black washed movies and series coming out?
Shit is getting ridiculous

NIGGERS WILL ROBINSON

>these are the "eloquent, rational minds" fighting against diversity in movies and films out of "logical" principles
Al mayatin le tronó su culito y quedó como disco rayado

i dont understand how niggers are such a minority in the usa that we have to fucking put them in every fucking show.

>WE NEED TO GAS THESE FUCKING KIKES ONCE AND FOR ALL

Too unrealistic. Niggers don't want to take care of their own kids, much less someone else's. There's pandering, and then there's just plain silly.

hhhnnnnngggg

I have to admit, the movie had some pretty good asthetics.

The new Dr. Smith is a lady. I was born for that role and no one even called.

Yup

I think my favorite part was that auto-deploy armor he had on.... it was kind of like spawn.

youtube.com/watch?v=BBG5QN9IGFk

>DANGER WILL ROBINSON, NEVER RELAX!

Niggers or nothing will not watch

>pictured, upcoming Hulu reboot of The Swiss Family Robinson

She is an insufferable cunt

m.imdb.com/name/nm0662504/?ref_=m_tt_cl_t3

>a fucking leaf

adopted black girl because cuz father ran away....

>adopted black girl because cuz father ran away....

So, you're saying that he was.... Lost.... in space?