INFAMY EFFECT

>In the 1860's to 1910's it was outlaws.
>In the 1920's to 1960's it was gangsters.
>In the 1970's to 1990's it was serial killers.
>In 1990's to 2000's it was gang violence
>In 2010's to 2020's it is mass shooters.

What do they all have in common? The (((media))) made small time losers into legends, inpiring more killers. It's the same effect every time. At first they used wild west comic books to make outlaws well known, then gangster movies, then Charlie Manson and Zodiac killer on TV. Now Sandy Hook on social media and 24hr (((news))) feeds.

bump

You waited 10 fucking seconds to bump?

True. Perhaps we're not just in need of a few laws that infringe on the second amendment, but ones that infringe on the first one as hell.
Food for thought, burger.

WHAT?! HUMANS ARE VIOLENT??!? Call up the academy, you're getting 12 or 13 nobel prizes for this one. Congratulations on your great intelligence and success!

I both like and dislike simultaneously

Completely missed his point, retard.

B
U
M
P

no... :^/

I didn't, idiot. You morons are pointing at giant swaths of human culture, slapping a vague idea onto it, and calling it a REAL TRUE LEGIT HYPOTHESIS THAT MUST OBVIOUSLY BE CORRECT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER RESEARCH OR CONSIDERATION, FUCK THEM GODDAMN JEWS (TM).

bump
intriguing concept, user.

You need to be serial killed

bump
fucking shill threads slide everything

What a fucking shit thread. Please never post again.

Cocaine is one hell of a drug

The elites need you to be afraid of the common folk, that way they raise an army against you while they're just a few.
Same happens with the other ghosts like anti racist fighting racist, thinking the common citizen is somehow responsible of blacks not getting a job.
Or feminists thinking that there's any man who gives a fuck of what a stranger earns just because of their gender.
In the end, retarded normies look at each other thinking they're seeing the cause of all their problems while what they should do is look up to realize where the shit is falling from.

>Serbia
Why the fuck are you on America's internet? Why aren't you fucking your goat outside?

>In the end, retarded normies look at each other thinking they're seeing the cause of all their problems while what they should do is look up to realize where the shit is falling from.
yeah

bump

White men were all those things

All men are those things. (((They))) single-out degenerate white people, make them infamous, create a meme culture, and create more evil white people without additional work.

I agree with OP.
I understand that the villain is more interesting than the victim or hero in these cases, this means more sales. Added to that people want to know why, the story behind what happened.

Because of this the focus shifts to the villain to make them infamous, bigger than themselves, and many would be villains see this and get the idea they will be immortalised too.

This is not what we want, but it is something we can't stop without either press regulations or having ethical media who also understand this (Very unlikely) and will focus on victims and heros instead of villains.

100% of those white men were leafs

Yeah, but (((current year))) suggests we should rewrite our constitution because (((current year))) should mean no more violence.

I know what you mean, most action movies these days all have a peice of shit person as the main "hero" role like we are supposed to be rooting for them to get away with their crimes. I'm always secretly hoping they get caught or killed and basicaly end up with no happy ending.

>but it is something we can't stop without either press regulations or having ethical media
Sponsership pressure. Attack them for buying air time on BBC/CNN when they're doing non-stop coverage of events. Call them ghouls.

pipe bombs will be all the rage.

>I know what you mean, most action movies these days all have a peice of shit person as the main "hero" role like we are supposed to be rooting for them to get away with their crimes. I'm always secretly hoping they get caught or killed and basicaly end up with no happy ending.
lol

They've really gone away from the anti-hero into the full on scumbag or douchebag...... like Fast and the Furious.

lmfao