American Education

>American Education

>inner city education

I want here to show me this on a whiteboard.

Only rural/suburban retards voted for Trump, city folk all voted for Hillary.

why is the name peter when the photo is a black chick?

>black IQ

>nigger minds

math btfo

This is entry level misunderstanding. Peter needs to into math more.

We wuz apostles an shit

she's so right yet so wrong it's weird

cuz we wuz St. Peter n sheit

Now tell that sheaboon to compare the crime rate between East Asians and niggers. East Asians are only 8% of the population.

How is she even remotely right?

>Say there's 13 black people

I fucking wish.

Stupid nigger.

That, thats not how percentages work.
How maths work
>let's continue to say there's a hundred people, round numbers are easy
>let's also say there's been a hundred crimes done by them
>8 of those hundred people did more than 40 of those hundred crimes
Wow, thats a lot of crime.

"She" appears to have a mustache.

christ waz a black man an he name was jasper chreepers till wy pepo stole it

Nothing is worse than a dumbass trying to sound smart.

>want here
>want now
>want show
Kek, fkin illiterate

Well what she says is true. If white people committed as much crime as niggers, the stat for white crime would be a lot lesser. She's just come to the retarded conclusion that the absolute number of crimes is more relevant than the proportional to population one

Math is raycist
CNN said so

Stats guy here. She's "right" in the sense that standard deviation is a thing. She's wrong in the sense that she doesn't know what it is or the fact that it's not an issue at the population level.
As an example, it would be unfair to say 50% of blacks are violent if there were 2 blacks and 1 was violent. There's a huge margin of error there. There is not a huge margin of error if there were a million blacks and half a million were violent. The odds that 50% of blacks are violent by chance is suddenly much lower.

blacks really dont stand a chance in any arena besides dunking basketballs or sacking a quarterback

The math is just so easy I don't understand why she didn't just say 100 white people, and a third of black people wtf

>If white people committed as much crime as niggers, the stat for white crime would be a lot lesser.
Belgian education everybody.

So what does it mean when they say blacks commit 50% of the murders?
Would that mean that the 13 people managed to kill the same amount as 75 people?
Would that mean the 13 people were statistically more willing to murder others?

The girl in the OP is talking about the same number of crimes without taking any proportion into account

>it would be unfair to say 50% of blacks are violent if there were 2 blacks and 1 was violent
4 people are living on an island

Whites owned!!!! Sup Forums cannot refute this, watch out for empty ad hominems

>be me
>studying Petrol Engineering in USA
>second year
>Hydraulic Engineering class
>14 of us
>one Michelle Obama in class
>Professor talking about relationship between CFM and GPM
>"Cubic feet per minute yadadada"
>Michelle Obama raises her hand
>"Why you keeps saying cubic feet? Wata aint square!"
She passed the class.

I am not going to keep posting this shit but literally 1/3 of urban people didn't graduate high school. Urban people are the retards.

Niggers are actually responsible for 52.6% of murders.

>Hydraulic Engineering
>square
>Hydraulic

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

What the fuck is wrong with American education

>she
>girl

That is a guy. Look again. A very, very gay guy, but still a guy.

Wow, I sure like 4 in 13 odds of being a victim of a crime instead of 4 in 75 odds of being a victim of a crime.

You just said
>If white people committed as much crime as niggers, the stat for white crime would be a lot lesser.
If white people committed as much crime as niggers the stats would be exactly the same, retard.

>What is per capital?
Fucking nogs

jesus fuck

I dunno, burger, what is "per capital"?

HOLY SHIT SHE'S RIGHT
It's all so clear now. Black people are no different than whites. It's all just faulty statistics.
I'm done here you guys, see ya on tumblr and reddit!

Phone posting, nigger

Looks like you don't understand mathematics either

if you compare them as groups without taking proportions into account

Hey don't blame our schools on niggers being niggers. You can't educate them.

California started colluding with Russia back in the 60's and fucked the rest of society.

Looks like you don't understand sarcasm either.

IT'S MR. STEAL YO GURL

get it right faggot. only city sheep and faggots voted for hillary.

holy fuck, what a retard

If whites and blacks were 50/50 in the population and the was 75 whites and 75 blacks. You would have 4 white criminals and 22 black criminals. it is the reason why per capita is used

She's not wrong mate.
Stop trolling us.

In a holy place nonetheless. Literally the most subhuman thing you can possibly do.

Yeah niggers are so "strong". Woman could've easily choked him out with her legs, weak little faggot

I take it she failed statistics 101, twice.

Do niggers not understand that committing a crime in front of a camera is a very bad idea?

are you joking? that's a masters-worthy level of statistics for a nigger

NUMBAZ!

HOW DEY WORK?

It's as if whites have benn arguing with a subhuman wall and trying to rationalize it.

Just ship'em back and let that be the end of it.

link plz

I guess she's trying to say black crime stats aren't as relevant as white crime stats because there are less black people so it inflates the importance of an individual crime when a black person commits one, since blacks are only 13% of the population

the problem is there aren't 13 black people, 13% of the US population is over 40 million people. She doesn't grasp scale.

In the latest crime statistics release, blacks commit more murders than whites do in America.

Not murders per capita, I mean murders in general. As in, all black people committed more murders than all white people despite being heavily outnumbered.

dat argument doah!

Bc black women are high T

jesus. i cant believe parents let kids watch this shit.
it honestly makes me sad

>American

Buddy that’s a nog. They’re like that wherever they are.

Nigger intelligence, big difference, legally retarded and indoctrinated to believe they are victims