twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's fucked up

Yes negros very good pick the bean

This is racist because you only include african slaves and i'm now triggered

Oh my

we truly are greatest allies

>portugal
so many slaves yet so much failure

slaves and failure correlate. It enables weak economies to prop themselves up with free labor when they would fail otherwise.

Explains your shit heap of a nation then.

Holy shit Portugal did you just dump them all at Brazil?
I'm not even mad, that's impressive as fuck

Yes, the south imported slaves at it's own disservice. The reason it lost was because while the south was sitting on its porch letting negroes do their hard work, the north was building a strong industrialized economy.

South America got good slaves so often that they just worked them to death until the next shipments came. North America always got the shitty leftovers which were usually women and men passed over many times, so those slaveowners actively worked to keep them alive and build slave families to stop being jewed by the traders.

Yet it is the North Americans who blacks today hate the most.

Bringing niggers to the americas was a mistake

thank you, portugal

^because you have countries like this, and my own polluted

Indeed.

These fake numbers about Brazil are never correct.

Before the slaves arrived, Brazil had 12 million natives (indians).

In the 19th century we received millions of Europeans.

In the 20th century we received millions of other peoples (Japanese, Lebanese, etc).

That lie of Brazil "received 6 million of slaves" isn't really true as it's been parroted out by some.

Most Brazilians are a mix of European and Native.

The blacks in Brazil are only 13% today (thank God for that).

Obrigado.

>6 million of slaves
Quit being racist. The number is 8 million. How could you just forget about the 12 million slaves?

Portuguese are natural slavers. Like I mean the first thing they do when they settle on new, unexplored territory (which was like half the world for them at the time, they were always there first) is to start up a slave operation with the inhabitants. They did it to everyone, not just Africans. Chinese, Indians, Malaysians, heck, even your Japanese waifus, no joke.

>After the Portuguese first made contact with Japan in 1543, a large scale slave trade developed in which Portuguese purchased Japanese as slaves in Japan and sold them to various locations overseas, including Portugal itself, throughout the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.[6][7] Many documents mention the large slave trade along with protests against the enslavement of Japanese. Japanese slaves are believed to be the first of their nation to end up in Europe, and the Portuguese purchased large numbers of Japanese slave girls to bring to Portugal for sexual purposes, as noted by the Church in 1555. King Sebastian feared that it was having a negative effect on Catholic proselytization since the slave trade in Japanese was growing to massive proportions, so he commanded that it be banned in 1571[8][9]

>Japanese slave women were sold as concubines to black African crewmembers, along with their European counterparts serving on Portuguese ships trading in Japan, as mentioned by Luis Cerqueira, a Portuguese Jesuit, in a 1598 document.[10] Japanese slaves were brought by the Portuguese to Macau, where some of them not only ended up being enslaved to Portuguese, but as slaves to other slaves, with the Portuguese owning Malay and African slaves, who in turn owned Japanese slaves of their own

Jesus christ.

>be portuguese
>love slavery so much even your nigger slaves have anime jap slaves of their own

SO, THAT'S WHY PORTUGAL IS A IRRELEVANT MONGREL COUNTRY, OOOOH

Not even 6 million were really brought to Brazil. Many were sent to Colombia, Venezuela, etc.

Anyway, we had 12 million natives before it and they got mixed with the niggers (thank God again).

>Most Brazilians are a mix of European and Native.
where you got that from?

Everyone seems to forget most slave traders were literally kikes.
Kikes flooding white countries with millions of niggers, where have I heard that one

>He doesn't get the joke

>12 million natives
lel fucking what

I don't think you understand how big that number is for that time, it's obviously wrong.

portuguese fascists, english fascist and spanish fascists always them
always
even worse than germans or serbians

The DNA of Brazil is 80% of European (60%) and Native (20%) heritage.

Only 20% of Brazil's DNA is African.

The DNA tests:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0075145

That's DNA tests, retard.

he's autistic leave him alone

>PortuGOAT

they are more white than you bama, bu by a large margin

Then why is your country so shitty?

You're another illiterate boy about Brazil.

The number of natives in Brazil in 1.500:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas

From 11 million to 12 million natives.

Just twice as many as the slaves.

Brazil is much more European and Native.

Political corruption, niggers, favelas. All the ills of modernity.

When Brazil kick starts its Empire again you will see their worth.

>European ancestry is the most prevalent in all urban populations

>The populations in the North consisted of a significant proportion of Native American ancestry that was about two times higher than the African contribution.

>Conversely, in the Northeast, Center-West and Southeast, African ancestry was the second most prevalent.

>Nevertheless, individuals with a high proportion of Native American ancestry are only found in the samples from Terena and Santa Isabel.

Should've just used the local population instead desu

heritage.org/index/ranking
heritage.org/index/country/brazil

Do you call a G20 country shitty?

Any country full of non whites has no future.

I'm calling Brazil shitty yes.

by the way, i didnt find your quote

>mfw Canada

at least this country exists, larper

The pictures and videos of Brazil what I've seen shows nigs living in huts while nig kids play soccer outside.

>Most scholars writing at the end of the 19th century estimated that the pre-Columbian population was as low as 10 million; by the end of the 20th century most scholars gravitated to a middle estimate of around 50 million, with some historians arguing for an estimate of 100 million or more.

Damn dude it just keeps growing huh. How dare you imply there were less than 50 gorillion natives, though? Haven't you read your wikipedia article?

i did not know my country shipped this many slaves i feel so happy :)

BRAZIL IS A GIANT GHETTO FULL OF MACCACOS THAT STILL WALK ON BAREFOOT

G20 has nothing to do with being shitty or not

Exactly.

They say there were 30 million natives in South America alone. Yes, it's a high number.

Brazil isn't Rio de Janeiro's favelas, son.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_West_Indies
you sold your only chance to have beaches

Mexico is part of G20, it's nothing special. It used to be G8 or something so they added more numbers to make some countries feel better about themselves

exactly what, man? most brazilians are a mix of european and african dna with minor amerindian contribution

or is that what you were implying from the beginning? i was under the impression you thought amerindians were more important to our dna than blacks

Mexico was never G8. It's only G20.

On the other hand, Brazil is a G20 country and the 8th economy in the world.

Have you seen the DNA tests?

Only 20% of the DNA of Brazil is nigger.

>let niggers out of africa
>GOAT
go fuck yourself

Wtf i hate the confederates now

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Démographie_du_Brésil
No under 50% of brazilians are white. the rest are black and mixed race

The bad outcome is that some of those niggers now came here. Guinea niggers, angolan niggers, and most of all, cape verdean niggers

Here.
>Blancs 47,7 %

if you have 1 billion of niggers who earn 1 dollar then your country will be in G20 or G8, on the other hand you have norway where people are rich as fuck but have small population. Obviously nigger country is shit comparing to norway so this g20 has nothing to being shitty or not

8TH ECONOMY COMPOSED OF FEW PEOPLE OWNING IT ALL AND THE REST DIRT POOR SAVAGES

Just a reminder for case of delusional denial:

1) Natives: from 11 million to 12 million natives

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas

2) Africans: only 4.9 million Africans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Brazil

3) 80% of Brazil's DNA is of European (60%) and Native (20%) heritage.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0075145

Norway is smaller than a Brazilian city. That comparison isn't fair for both countries.

>tfw no pregnant Dutch-Jewish gf

Meanwhile the population of Portugal was ~2 mil

BECAUSE CONFEDERATE FLAG WAVING INBREEDS AREN'T RACISTS........

> Most powerful nation in the world
> Only imported 300k shitskins

What is your excuse for being such a shithole?

Classic europa DC shill thread. Get fukt newfags

>no kikes

>These fake numbers about Brazil are never correct
You stupid sopa de macaco most of those 4.5M of Portugal's niggers were transported to NORTH AMERICA it has nothing to do with fucking Brazil

Damn it idk what the fuck I did with the correct info-graphic but tl;dr either 60% of USA's niggers were bought from Portuguese trade or 60% of Portuguese slave trade went to the USA.