David Hogg video download links

>David Hogg and Goliath - David Hogg vs the NRA
nofile .io/f/qZ4nGchBjyA/David +Hogg+and+Goliath+-+David+Hogg+vs+the+NRA.mp4

>David Hogg - Terrible Actor" download the video, spread it everywhere
nofile .io/f/JRwtpukOASH/ David+Hogg+-+Terrible+Actor.mp4

>David Hogg Can't Remember His Lines When Interviewed for Florida school shooting.mp4
nofile .io/f/tAuwd75VsB0/David+Hogg+ Can't+Remember+His+Lines+When+Interviewed+for+Florida+school+shooting.mp4

>Confrontation Between Lifeguard, Bodysurfer Caught On Camera In Redondo Beach Goes Viral.mp4
nofile. io/f/2t0rYFaBw4T/Confrontation+ Between+Lifeguard,+Bodysurfer+Caught+On+Camera+In+Redondo+Beach+Goes+Viral.mp4

Spread them around

Other urls found in this thread:

khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=8tT3FhOA4-g
youtube.com/watch?v=-hg9t3PdhFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How autistic do you need to be to think these are actors? Its frightening to think that any of you function in the real world.

what's even more frightening is you don't understand that we're doing this to gaslight the entire narrative

you have no idea how deep this rabbit hole goes, and and we won't stop until completely destruction

No, pretty sure you're just sperging out on Sup Forums.

nah, i'm the guy who started the fire on Twitter yesterday, and will continue running the train on you and your country

You'll die nameless. Go to bed idiot.

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, while Browardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

you're really working overboard, i hope you get paid by the post.

It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan!

down vote
youtube.com/watch?v=8tT3FhOA4-g

but you're gonna be somebody, i guarantee it

0.03שקל have been deposited into your account

>Disagreement = shill
Classic pol faggotry. You're either 14 and think shitposts are meaningful or a delusional 20 something with a list of diagnosed forms of autism longer than a CVS receipt

Never said I would be. I'm just not delusional enough to think I'd get to be somebody by making a thread on pol

>1 post by this ID
By Sup Forums logic you are now the shill. You played yourself goyim.

did you win yet?

Tell me why they took the video down then
youtube.com/watch?v=-hg9t3PdhFE
Tell me

i wouldn't even try, this is ADL trying to understand why white ppl just won't lay down and die, they are all over Sup Forums now

flagged for harassment because it was being spun as "proof" of some shit that it obviously isnt? The entire comment section was filled with the autism of a thousand spergs saying all kinds of shit targeted toward a kid.. Just consider the issue as a whole from the perspective that he really just is some kid who survived a mass shooting and is trying to speak out (as misguided as his views might be cuz he's a fucking kid) and you'll understand pretty quickly why..

Shill, my comrade. Shill for daddy Vlad...

Oy vey

The only shills here are pushing the conspiracy narrative to make you look crazy and discredit you. Just keep playing in to their hand though. We know you love that.

cheers

>When I'm bested by facts I just pretend the other guys a jew and that I secretly won

resist harder, Hillary Clinton can still win this