youtube.com/watch?v=gT3ikroOzoU
youtube.com/watch?v=aqZR4jbRdGM
youtube.com/watch?v=UBk-rmWHaUI
youtube.com/watch?v=WdWuI1Hyl64
youtube.com/watch?v=imtRN4qsVQE
youtube.com/watch?v=dWzPfsGALmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can westerners even play it?

They're going to milk this like they did with Fate and Gatari aren't they?

Looks like shit.

So what do we know so far?

Good question, for all we know the game might be reglocked like dqstars.

Probably, but the creators would be busy coming up with hundreds of MG and witch designs if they want this to last, realistically, i dont see it possible.

Also given there will be MGs from manga spinoffs, hope we get the Tart girls, so i can have italian ninja homu in my team, and also hope nagisa is released soon, cuz she was the only fucking decent person in rebellion.

hot

She looks cool. Almost Sayaka-esque. Silly short sword though.
Did Ume do all the designs?

I'm not sure about all of them, but I'm sure she did the main new girls.

I can't wait for people to datamine the character art.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFI_-4pTGpU

Lots of new original mahou shoujo. Story not by Urobuchi.

>Iroha Tamaki is the main character of the story. The gameplay follows a "Main Story", which is the focus of the game, a "Side Story" which is a timeline different from the Main Story, and "Character Story" where the background of each character is further developed. It features the magical girl cast from the anime and four original magical girls created for the game . The game will also feature other characters from the spinoff mangas such as Oriko and Kirika. The game uses character designs, animation, and music from the anime as well as incorporating new designs and songs for the dialogue scenes. Characters are superdeformed or "chibi" in the fight scenes. Players can also team up in a move called 'Connect' to defeat powerful enemies. The game will also feature a new gameplay element called "Doppel" in which magical girls can summon their witch forms and use new powers in combat.

>In Kamihama City, some magical girls activate the power of "Doppel". This is the ability to activate and freely exercise the power of the inner witch when the soul gem gets cloudy, only the awakened magical girl will have it!"

>In general, a magical girl changes into a witch when her soul gem, which is the main source of magical power that is created as a result of contracting, becomes cloudy. But in the world of Kamihama City the "Doppel" power is invoked instead. A magical girl's appearance changes into that of their witch form but will still leave her magical girl form intact resulting in a hybrid of their magical girl and witch forms. When doppel is activated, the magical girl is able to use powerful techniques they would not normally be able to use.

Any chance people can rip the live 2d models?

So it's just cashgrab gatcha shit?

so...what happens if the magical girl dies or turns doppel?
You loses the girl, forced to face her and kill her, then hire a new one?

>The game will also feature a new gameplay element called "Doppel" in which magical girls can summon their witch forms and use new powers in combat.
Oh boy

So, Persona?

Oh boy, how is our girl homu going to save everything this time

No user, they get to use their witch powers like in Rebellion.

huh? Then what's the point of point of battling in the first place if losing gives you a power-up?

>magical girls turn into pseudo-witches if they get too excited
Oh wow.

I would presume that the HP bar is separate from the soul gem meter, it's not like Grief Syndrome

Must another one of QBs experiments into refining the art of energy collecting or it could mean they've stopped caring about canon.

The game isn't canon so that's probably it. It's just a fun little gimick with a MadoMagi twist.

It's probably just an alternate world shenanigan, there's no way it's intended to take place in the main timeline.

But...that's still the same logic
The point of Grief seeds is to protect the girl. But here, going clouded would result into a power-up. What's the logic in that?

The game's producer is the same guy behind F/GO, so I thought they're making the game canon to the anime somehow.

It's clearly a different system than normal altogether, you can't use the original series logic to justify it.
It's probably in someone else's witch barrier or some shit.

I find it highly unlikely, Madoka isn't a multidimensional parallel universe kaleidoscope clusterfuck like TM is.

Blue looks really cute.

Hopefully not.

According to this comic, if you fill up your power gauge and fail to use it, you'll become a droppel. It's completely different to the series as said.

How horrifying.
I like the idea of Madoka being a senpai though.

Jesus I sure hope so, just keep it going until Homu and Madoka finally do the docking ritual

So it IS a QB experiment. That fucking jew, is always at it.

>Madoka, Symphogear and YuYuYu now have the exact same mobile game

Which one will sell better?

The one with the cuter waifus.

Meh. I'd rather have more original shows that try to be different. It's an age thing I'm sure

You'd think Madoka would have the power of a much larger fanbase on its side, but we'll see. Maybe it's been long enough without new content that people have lost interest.

They made her into an airhead in the comic for giggles. It's a cute read.
>Incubators fiddled with soul gems so instead of using negative emotions to create witches it uses postive emotions
We figured it out, boys.

It really depends on what you mean by "original." If original is more shit like Salami san or Shitgatsu no lion or Mexico City Actors, then I'll have to take a pass on that one. Meanwhile, pretty much all madoka content is really good, while Rebellion is downright fantastic. I'd be ecstatic if they made more anime about Madoka. I just realized the shit in the OP is another stupid mobage though. Fucking Japs and their retarded phone games.

>Meanwhile, pretty much all madoka content is really good, while Rebellion is downright fantastic.
That can be argued, but I don't want to get into it.

>another mobage I can't play because I am EOP
Tried Yuki Yuuna mobage but I just couldn't

Why are Madoka's tits as big as Mami's?

Just fresh original IPs. Lord knows how many madoka knock-offs we got.

Shigatsu no lion was bad? Haven't seen it but I was looking forward to it. Such a shame.

All gacha mobage are the same. You grind for things to roll to get your waifu.

>no Mami
nope

They do look a bit weirdly big there

Because they aren't?

>peeking through the shield
Adorable

Oh boys another mobage about some dead franchise that's exactly like any other mobage with low rates, 9 stars SRR premium super ultra rare cards and p2w, how exciting!!!

3 gatsu wasn't bad. Don't listen to that user.

It's literally just a copy of Fgog

Give us a break. We haven't had anything in years.

They showed off Madoka and Mami's Doppel animation back in Anime japan if anyone is curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=gT3ikroOzoU

>Lord knows how many madoka knock-offs we got

Yeah but all the madoka knockoffs are shit. I want more Madoka, not more yucky tuna or that one horribly written edgefest about snow white and her tranny friend. Madoka was actually good and it would be great to get more of that.

>Shigatsu no lion was bad?
I think some people liked it, I don't know. I thought it was boring and annoying though, MC is very unlikable and there's not much of a story.

I think SHAFT could make original IPs, but they have to use their fucking brains. They haven't made anything good in forever. Monogatari's fine I guess, but I'm getting sick of it. There isn't much Madoka compared to Monogatari.

Will it flop? Do people even care about this franchise anymore?

>no voiced cutscenes
Really aniplex? Yuki Yuuna has them

FGO doesn't though

Aoi Yuuki's busy being aho

Some scenes are voiced. Shaft is also supposed to do some original animation for this, it caused them to be more late on their other projects.

3-gatsu no lion is good, the anime is good too but the peace is slow because is well adapted and it isn't something you would wait to watch every week, it's a story to read or watch in one go.

Probably is the only good thing that SHAFT has ever produced since madoka and the good thing is that they can't milk it with shitty mobages or infinite movies and spin off like monogatari, because NHK owns it

Just keep hope up eh?

Madoka was his magnum opus. Just look at Psyco Pass and Fate and in what state those are currently in. Do you want that to happen to Madoka?

>because NHK owns it
Are you implying NHK has some sort of artistic integrity?

They're fine.

They added a lot of new cute grils. They're going places.

>Madoka was his magnum opus. Just look at Psyco Pass and Fate and in what state those are currently in. Do you want that to happen to Madoka?

Well, P-P had a lot of creative input from a lot of sides, he doesn't have final say in it so he's not as attached to it. The taiwanese puppet show on the other hand is a different story.

Aniplex seems to be really careful with making more Madoka, they don't want to fuck it up that's why it's taking so long.

Yuuki Yuuna's quality is far higher than Madoka's as of this moment. Wraith Arc was unbelievably bad and appears to be the basis for any new project, which won't even come for another few years at least due to no staff interest, no ideas and the heavy animation work making a new Madoka would require being something nobody wants to take on.

>they don't want to fuck it up
Then why did this mobage get greenlit?

>Yuuki Yuuna'
Stopped reading there. I dropped the prequel when they spend 3 times as long on a single sol scene compared to a plot scene prior to that

Oh boy, another mobage to re-roll for Aoi cards.

>didn't read the novels years ago

Dumb secondary.

Madoka's producer said that because the sequel is going to take a while to come out, they wanted to do something in the meantime.

Shaft is also swamped with projects.
Urobuchi is a slow writer and busy all the time with new projects. All that adds to the slowness.

>Madoka was his magnum opus. Just look at Psyco Pass and Fate and in what state those are currently in. Do you want that to happen to Madoka?

Can't be worse than pachinko and gacha

>Wraith Arc was unbelievably bad and appears to be the basis for any new project
This isn't true. That trash will never see the light of day. The new project will take place after Rebellion.

Urobuchi doesn't have anything to do with Fate past Fate/Zero, not really a comparison

>Fate and in what state those are currently in
Not too sure what's about Fate here. I don't exactly have a problem with FGO. Seems it's more of an issue of becoming mainstream than anything else which Madoka already was too a degree.

There is no new project. Nobody is working on anything, this was confirmed months ago.

mmmm

There is a new project, just no one working on it right now. That's kinda what Shinbo said at least.

You gotta believe

Moe only works in anime. It was just boring.

Fag

Where can I see Mami's cards?

Urobuchi's only involvement with Fate is Fate/Zero. The franchise itself isn't his.

Psycho-Pass is also a collaboration between quite a few authors. He had virtually nothing to do with the second season, for example.

What do you fellas think of the new songs from the new album?
I like Madoka's new song the best, and I think Madoka, Mami, and Sayaka's voices sound spot on. Homura sounds a bit off and Kyouko's singing doesn't sound like her at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=aqZR4jbRdGM Madoka's song
youtube.com/watch?v=UBk-rmWHaUI Homura's song
youtube.com/watch?v=WdWuI1Hyl64 Mami+Kyouko super friendship song
youtube.com/watch?v=imtRN4qsVQE Madoka+Sayaka super friendship song
youtube.com/watch?v=dWzPfsGALmA Madoka+Homura super friendship song

Why do Madoka spinoff outfits always look sluttier than the original series' outfits

Madoka and Homura's super friendship song isn't gay enough.

Ume likes tummies.

It's what happens when ume-sensei's lust becomes unrestrained.

And they won't work on it until Aniplex puts a gun to their heads and demands it. Nobody has any ideas what to do with it and they said the animation for it would require a large amount of time to complete.

>He had virtually nothing to do with the second season, for example.

He was in the writer's room for S2 with 5 other people and some of his ideas were merged with the others but mostly were ignored. It's not like Madoka where he came up with everything on his own.

To be fair Sayaka doesn't have the most conservative of outfits.

>Chiwa Saitou: Married with children.
>Ai Nonaka; Gets almost no anime roles. Runs a youtube channel now
>Eri Kitamura: No roles. Make-up monster
>Kaori Mizuhashi: No idea, to be honest
>Yuuki Aoi: The most successful and prolific voice actress of her generation. Get hired for all sort of high-profile projects. Super busy.
It's not happening guys.

She did make her wish to get some violin-dick.

Too much pressure and not a lot of creative vision. It will probably take another 2 years to for it to be completed.

Here in America, we'd need an 18+ rating just to see girls with no nipples and genitals spinning around.

>more fucking mobage shit
Can you fags fuck off to /vg/ or /jp/? This isn't anime or manga.

sorry but, IT IS.

is the continuation, or a related work of a anime project, with a full featured original story, im pretty sure it does count.

My bad. I wasn't aware. I dropped that shit at the Realta Neuta phsae.

chances of it getting an anime adaptation?