One will protect you, the others will try to kill you

One will protect you, the others will try to kill you.

Isn't homura a god?

>Character from Akuma no Riddle
>killing anyone

Don't keep me waiting, which are which?

A space salamander.

I want Clarion to protect me.

>you will never be homura's madoka

Homura is the strongest here. Even if it was pre-rebellion, she is still completely impossible to match. Only a witch with full immunity to human weapons could kill her.

And don't pull out a Mami battle because the ribbon used was immune from human weapons too

The second would be Clarion.

I just know homura, the fuck is the rest

One of those is not gay.

Can i have Phobos protect me?

The problem with Homura is that even if you pick her to protect you, you'll still die a thousand different ways cause of her incompetence.

I'll go with Tokaku. The level of plot armor a person being protected by her has is insane. We'll asspull our way to victory despite all the bullshit the other three can pull off.

Trick statement. None of them are.

More like Satan.

I want to get sandwiched by clarin and phobos.

Homura canonically sucks at protecting people though. The show ended with her failing to protect someone.

Claring

And the movie ended with her succeeding.

I love homu but I don't feel like dying a billion times until she finally succeeds at protecting me

Movie is shit.

But then again so is the show.

You're shit.

Women are meant to be protected not protecting. I choose to protect them all.

Homura is the strongest but she sucks at killing so I pick Clarion.

Homura is my waifu, so her.

t.Madoka

There's no conceivable way Homura isn't the best pick here. Despite her in-universe failings, she's significantly more powerful than any of the others could easily wipe them out

clarion objective best pick. ange and the literally who from akuma are worthless. madokafags will be madokafags as usual and pretend that homura isn't literally female subaru: the character. she's an emotional illogical sack of shit, and has proven she can't protect even something she cares about more than anything else. homura may have the best hardware, but her software makes her useless. just a dumb whiny bitch.