I hate Sup Forumstards because they are ugly

I think the reason I assume you are dumb, bitter and mistrust you is because you look like this

If you had hot people on your side I might support you

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BeWbM7CgcIc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank you for the keen insight, Norman

you're not even white

Fuck off, normie.

Implying

I am a tall and handsome guy and very much aligned with most of Sup Forums ideologically but yea the ugliness of the average alt-righter is kinda off-putting. But it's okay because it's usually the good looking people who rise into leadership positions. The beautypill is hard to swallow but it's very real.

>literal soyboy
>not ugly

kek

at harvard, they're developing biological weapons to be deployed by a fly. they're stuck on the wings right now. Daniel Jafferis' brother is the one working on it. all of this is under NDA. both of them are jews. Sparc, before they were acquired by Booz Allen, developed a weapons AI for the DoD. withholding the names of the coders who did it. u

Is it this bad, shill? You're becoming more transparent by the day.

>It's usually the good looking people who rise into leadership positions.
What? Google image search every European leader of the past 100 years.

>If you had hot people on your side I might support you
>Anglo flag

I swear that dude's face is about to explode at any second

nice argument for jewish supremacy

>Trump's family is full of Jews
>Mike Enoch married a Jew
>Alex Jones married a Jew

Why do so many anti-Jewish guys marry Jewish women?

>is early 40's
>looks early 30's
>Strong build, nice hair and teeth, handsome face
>not balding, works out
He's probably gay; that's why he's so well-dressed and gym-savvy, but you can't deny that he's good looking,

>Who could be behind this post

at harvard, they're developing biological weapons to be deployed by a fly. they're stuck on the wings right now. Daniel Jafferis' brother is the one working on it. all of this is under NDA. both of them are jews. Sparc, before they were acquired by Booz Allen, developed a weapons AI for the DoD. withholding the names of the coders who did it. coders werent jews

>mfw
instagram.com/p/BeWbM7CgcIc/

Get off the fucking internet mohammad , your moon god says it's haram.

I would unironically bury my fat dick right in that jew cunt of hers mmmmmmm

I hate OP because he's a fag.

Anyone can put on football gear and look like that.

No, he's attractive. Just get over the fact that the guy who invented the alt right is an extremely rich turbo chad who's also probably gay and THAT'S FINE.

yeah true plus this guy is fat

Would you suck his dick fag?

No, because I'm not gay. I can just recognize an attractive man.
Meh, that's one bad picture.

that button is gonna hit someone's eye when it pops

nice titties

There just aren't that many good-looking people, but they are overrepresented in politics and movements. Also Trudeau. The Conservative retards just lost in 2019 because of that ugly faggot Scheer.

I dunno if you've ever been outside before, but the man in the photograph you psoted looks significantly better than most people overall, and waaaay fucking better than most 40+ year old guys.

So if you were gay would you suck his dick fag?

Trudeau is one guy... before him we had:

Stephen Harper (super ugly)
Paul Martin (average)
Chretien (ugly)
Campbell (ugly)
Mulroney (average)
Turner (attractive)
Trudea (ugly)
Joe Clark (average)

And before that 95% of them were ugly.

Definitely. He's a good looking guy, rich, successful, famous, aligned with my personal ideology.

he's tricking you with the exact same angle tricks and layered clothing that fat bitches use, because he's a fat bitch

why do you think this dude is always wearing a vest and coats and shit?

Checks all the boxes huh?
Ur gay

>Spencer
>successful
>famous
>rich

lmoa

Its a good meme
They think he's some multi millionaire
*roflcopter spinning*

Tiny Yugoslavia for the spbp

pic related hates pol. SAGE

>tiny yugoslavia

>same guys that destroyed yugoslavia

He's a little thicc, but he's definitely not fat. Looks like an endo/meso, and he'd be fat if he didn't work at keeping himself in shape, which he clearly does.
All the boxes of someone I would like to be with if I were sexually attracted to them. I'm not attracted to men, however.
He's wealthy through his family/inheritance, and he's clearly rich, famous, and successful; we're discussing him right now, are we not?
He is a multi millionaire.

Well I'd say that uglier people need to compensate more so they are naturally drawn to power. But it's fact that in life generally, good-looking people do better.

>But it's fact that in life generally, good-looking people do better.
Really depends on what you mean by "do better". They're not the most financially successful (google worlds richest men); they're not the most intellectually successful (google philosophers/literary figures); they're not the most powerful (google the world leaders of the last century), etc.