What is to be done about the obesity crisis in the United States?

What is to be done about the obesity crisis in the United States?

>in b4 dismantle the jewish media funding it

People are fat because Modern times has made work too easy and fattening food too cheap. People will be fat until it becomes ok to shame them again and real hardship comes back.

stop putting corn syrup in everything and end the foodstamp program

so really you mean end corn subsidies

rationing

When water an salads cost less than burgers an soda.

ding ding ding

Just let health insurances charge more fat people
Let aircraft lines charge more fat people
Let bus companies charge more fat people
Let businesses put a sign "no fat people allowed"

And make fat shaming completely legal with no possbility of one party suing another.

And then the natural selection will happen.

here's a non-meme answer:

You privatize healthcare. All of it. People will stop gorging themselves once they have to pay out of pocket for all of their medical expenses. And the ones who can't stop themselves will die a lot sooner.

>but Europe has socialized healthcare, which is why it has lower rates of obesity
There are lots of downsides to socialized healthcare, but I'll admit that it does help prevent levels of obesity seen in America. However, it would be like saying socialized education is always better than privatized education while pointing to Finland. It's ignoring the successful privatized education systems like South Korea's. Different systems can bring about similar results, but you need to commit to one or the other. America's patchwork healthcare system is the worst of both worlds (among developed countries)

I'm unironically a newly graduated physician, I was sadly a leftist until I began my clinicals and didn't treat a white patient for over a year in a city that is apparently 60% white.

All of these nigs whip out their Medicare/Medicaid card every single time. What can be done to stop them for simply not paying if healthcare is 100% privatized? Refuse treatment until we have a credit card on file like a hotel?

Maryland the most nigger state on the East Coast

one fat white girl is hoping she gets raped

Ban on bump spoons and assault forks?

the healthcare system collapses under the weight (heh) of obesity related conditions. just one more straw on an already strained camels back.

make fat people feel bad

Don't worry, I'm sure she was.

I spent all of my teenage and college years in Maryland, it was sad to see all the counties surrounding DC get BLACKED. At least the eastern shore is still based.

DONT BE A FUCKING FAGGOT FROM THAT FIREHOUSE IN PG (actual legal case pending)

Also that restaurant is now a fucking fried chicken restaurant

nice trips but you should unironically neck yourself for that flag you tranny faggot.

Establish daily values for sugar. Pass laws to make food companies stop adding sugar to things that don't need it. Pass laws that make food companies adhere to guidelines of long-term healthy edibility.

GOD DAMN GREED AFRICAN CHILDREN EATING ALL OUR CORN.

CHECK EM