ITT we trigger the unqiue male instinct to protect cute things and annihlate things that seek to harm cute things

ITT we trigger the unqiue male instinct to protect cute things and annihlate things that seek to harm cute things

im not responsible for feels or any other emotions go fuk urself

Other urls found in this thread:

nicklausofkrieg.deviantart.com/art/Wear-Your-Face-Around-Your-Neck-275918686
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God that's beautiful.

additionally we will discuss what possible effects this triggering has on historical and future events

I remember the time before it became de facto illegal to be happy about having a white family

fuggin checked

Remember friends, having white children contributes to white supremacy. dont you bad goyim do it

have a comfy doggo thats appropriate for this thread

This thread.... this effin thread...

is it wrong that I was jealous of a nig family, where it was somehow a non-leaver dad + mom and son?
myself am an orphan, all I want is to be able to raise a happy family, yet society keeps degrading..

mildly related

Itt a bunch of women larping as men and filling this God forsaken place with even more things that arent related to politics.

you are 100% free to stick to your niggerDick, larping, conspiracies surrounding teenagers, le 56%, le twitter screencap, le CCN screencap, le women R BAD, le "apologize" threads for fucks sake fuck off

i swear to christ you niggers are unforgivable with your absolute banality of mind
fuck off to the shill threads

>Itt a bunch of women larping as men and filling this God forsaken place with even more things that arent related to politics.
>ITT we trigger the unqiue MALE instinct
>The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible
Go away

triggered

a gud one

Posting the same stock photos of model with children.I guess this is the level of intelligence women have what more can I say.
What I wouldnt give for Sup Forums pre Trump election to still be alive.

an EU meme flag is dropping his shit on my wholesome thread depicting white children and discussing a pertinent psychological topic. Why am I not surprised?

If you value your time so much, why don't you fuck off? Do you honestly think that this thread is representative of the post-trump cancer? Explain yourself

at harvard, they're developing biological weapons to be deployed by a fly. they're stuck on the wings right now. Daniel Jafferis' brother is the one working on it. all of this is under NDA. both of them are jews. Sparc, before they were acquired by Booz Allen, developed a weapons AI for the DoD. withholding the names of the coders who did it.

K.. keep me posted

just need a few months

thanks we'll be looking into it

Yes it is, for how long have you been here I really want to know.

i'm dedicating my life to exposing this

long enough to see shit i didnt want to see

fuck lads i think im running out of cute

jk lmao

I know her. Why is she getting posted on here so often now?

i dunno lad. just thought it was a cutie pic

anyone know what this is from? thanks lads

THAT IS PRIME HERESY!

explain pls thx

She's a space elf! A Xeno!

Here ya go lad
nicklausofkrieg.deviantart.com/art/Wear-Your-Face-Around-Your-Neck-275918686

I don't see any knife ears

Real men don't give a single shit about whores. We pump babies into them and leave. That's it. Every real man has known this since the dawn of time.

Now we got beta estrogenized fags like OP & company who want to think they're strong alpha male subjects but they act like fuckin retarded women.

>ITT we trigger the unqiue male instinct to protect cute things
The male instinct towards cute things is to put our penis in them.

thanks lads

I know that artist. He's a xeno sympathizer. Look at his other works, it's easy to tell.

We'd be stuck in the Pleistocene era if it were for that ooga booga mentality.

this is a nice pro-white thread

guess i shoulda specified "white males" huh
animals can leave my thread or i'll really trigger by posting peterson

>34 posts by this id.
Nice thread op.

Today's not my day

Truly pupers are our greatest ally.
Pupers and nipons

Yet we aren't and it's very arguable that in times when women were subjugated properly things were much better.

Now we put these nation wreckers on pedestals and surprise surprise look at the state of the world.

thanks man!
exactly

love a pupper, feed it, offer it warmth and shelter, and they shall die fighting for your family

Your race is getting BTFO because you're such weak cucks. It's sad. Grow some balls.

Anyone else into the tough/strong/badass girls? It's been a long time since I've had a qt that could put up a real good fight.

I have a relatively good idea and empathize with the feeling that you're currently experiencing, my man.
The downside to these pictures is that they can remind us of what we need, but might not have.

I understand this sentiment. Women should not have the right to vote, full stop. But this thread is not about that.

Everyday is your day.

I've taken the whitepill and moved on, but some days are harder than others

we will also be briefly reminded of women and their lies.

bried excursion

What does 'whitepill' mean to you? The common term can not be used in that context.

posting this pic because its comfy and i like it

This thread is really calming. Thank you OP!

in my next thread, we will take brotherhood and brotherly love back from the faggot gays and tell women to fuck off with their shit

thanks lmao

Finding hope in an otherwise miserable reality, so that one day a woman will look at me like the one in the OP. Like I said, some days are harder than others

maybe ill just add it to the latter half of this thread

White males like putting their penises in cute things

i should add to this thread that I'm at a stage in my life where I'm not thinking about women at all, not talking to them or dating or anything.
Sometime you need those periods to sort out your life and get ahead. Spending time in nature is very good.

That's not what whitepill means. A whitepill is a sugar pill. A good thing to think about, but it has no real use for the situation. The thing with whitepills is that you know it's a whitepill.

>The thing with whitepills is that you know it's a whitepill.
I'm well aware. Again, whitepill. It's better than wallowing in suicidal depression every waking moment

Have a old puppy pic of one of my doggers

You acknowledge it, that's depressing.

Good thread

somebody post that pic where a woman is holding a soldier in uniform from behind. can't find it thanks

This one seems a little out of place. I expected one of these to be not like the others, but still.

What's your alternative, accept that we're going to fail? I'm not a nihilist

man zelda is such a slut