Spent class discussing the Florida shooting

>spent class discussing the Florida shooting
>professor namedrops Sup Forums and infowars as places you should never go because they are not reliable
>basically shits on Sup Forums for an hour and a half
Well now im starting to think you are all retarded for thinking the shooting is part of a conspiracy. Care to redpill me?

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Redpill: Veritas vincit

>Roasties complaining about having big boobs
We’re reaching levels of annoying that shouldn’t be possible.

Have you ever seen how much work and effort they put into slamming Alex Jones? If he's such a retard why do they even bring him up?

>honestly believing Sup Forums is serious and not satire
Jesus fucking christ why are kids these days so fucking stupid? Thanks for giving me a laugh though, OP.

You have to remember that Jones is playing a character of sorts when it comes to this radical skepticism that questions everything. Hell anything is a possibility but he does take it too far. His sentiments are nice and he is fun to listen to but remember that he reams in viewers from the fringes and be wary that he shit talks. Listen to Rush Limbaugh user

Sup Forums is a source of raw news. Stories are posted here first, and usually hours if not days before the MSM publish.

Example 1: During most mass shootings, you have the names, photos and social media history of the shooter before the MSM even announces that they have a suspect.

Example 2: Sup Forums covers stories that the media doesn't want to cover, and has led the media (sometimes by the nose) on important stories such as the Podesta e-mails.

The bottom line... a lot of what you see in here won't be true, but there's enough true stories to give you the edge on most people in the outside world.

She's not complaining she's just using an excuse to show off her tits

Who's coming here to learn stuff? This place is for arguing what you already (think) you know.

Your professor is correct.

He also said that 14 Russian nationals were indicted of paying civilians to spread what my professor called fake news to influence American voting. I agree with the shooting just being about a dumb kid but what about that? He also right with that because ive always been a big trump supporter and I dont trust that nonsense since it seems like a lie made up my the dnc.

Liberals always say don't trust the government and to question it, until it involves things that go with their agenda.

Probably because he's an easy target and the only one they can actually slam without getting into a real discussion about their views.

Then they paint him as "look, all right-wingers are stupid lul" and reinforce their position.

I'd like to welcome your fellow classmates. Hello everyone, and welcome!

Relevant: theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick

If your boobs are much biger than your waste, it's gotta be hard to wear anything but t shirts.

This is very true. During a recent "happening" one /diy user was able to broadcast an unencrypted stream from an encrypted police freq by tuning the harmonic of the known radio types used by LE. I don't know exactly what he/she/xe did but it was cash.

/pol is an aggregate site, and gets its information from many sources and the verification of posts are almost at scientific/true academic levels. You could not get any more in-depth peer review than /pol thread.

Its a shame, the share-blues and the other machinations of Soros, slides threads for pay.

he's right Sup Forums is all bullshit everyone here is a liar and a fraud. we're full go away, you should leave, this place is full of lies.

>muh everything on Sup Forums is satire
Sweetie..... No

Kinda sounds like he was trying to clandestinely send ppl here...

You forget, Sup Forums and the rest of Sup Forums found and identified the Boston bombers the day it happened, while it took police 3 days to do so.

yea you are a retard

this is a small part of the World Wide Web

if you get your information here and here only, or facebook only, or reddit only, or anywhere else Only as a sole source then you are irresponsible and foolish at best

or just plain intellectually dishonest

use this site or any other, as a part of a source of incoming data, not The source

Here is why this place is so dangerous. You and I both know there are scads of posters here who genuinely believe the shit they spew. When it is pointed out, the go-to is "it's just satire"... all the normies and low-info cable viewers who came here from recent spates of mainstream exposure aren't in on the gag though. There are people here who shouldn't be allowed to breathe another breath as a free person, and the whole satire lie gives them both a platform and a safe haven

Owning a scanner is much better than using online sites like broadcastify in your own area.

Those sites have rules about what channels you can and cannot broadcast.

Example... my area is on broadcastify, but they only use the primary + dispatch. In my town, undercover uses the DPW alternative channel at night, so I can listen in on their going's on

Bait to get this on your history. You're now being painted as extremists Sup Forums

That is modus operandi atm. You're too dangerous now.

Things have changed, bud.
Some people really are retarded.

Are you really this dumb, mr pirate?

Only a fool would listen to anything on Sup Forums. It’s literally a warning for the website, yet reporters can’t help themselves with our juicy fake news clickbait memes we pump our day after day.

thats hilarious

>There are people here who shouldn't be allowed to breathe another breath as a free person

who says? you?

Yes

that's why you can't have our guns

ever

It's actually kind of sad, to be honest. We probably get a hundred people a day who actually believe the memes and jokes we post here. Sometime I just have to wonder what I'm still doing here but it's just supposed to be good fun.

you're quite the kneejerk artist, eh? my comments must've struck a nerve. i don't want to disarm you, so calm your tits nancy

I'll redpill you OP, David Hogg is a crisis actor! He graduated from high school in LA in 2015!

Donald Trump Jr even tweeted about it! Pass it on!!

>tfw your professor sounds like one of these paid shills we deal with everyday

not at all..i'm way too old for kneejerkin

but i'm also tired of fucking stupidity

>t. don jr

Make / model that you use?

Sup Forums always say don't trust the mainstream media and to question it, until it involves things that go with their agenda.

>but i'm also tired of fucking stupidity

stop fuckin her then, lol

13 Russian Nationals were indicted by Robert Mueller this week. He named their names.

They stole identities of Americans, registered fake Facebook groups with their names, registered fake news sites with their names, and at one point staged both a pro Trump and an antifa rally on the same day across the street from each other in order to start a riot.

Rod Rosenstein signed it.

Google it you thick motherfucker.

It happened.

that's the most unflattering pic of hitler i've ever seen

Gee, I wondet why teacher would say that and who told the teacher to tell his students?
Was it in the morning meeting in the teachers conference room before classes started for the day? Feds should look into this as who is feeding this info to the school system? FBI?

Sup Forums - trolls trollin trolls and jewish milkers

>>professor namedrops Sup Forums and infowars as places you should never go because they are not reliable

Yet he still lurks here for some reason.

It shares a lot of the same suspicious circumstances as Sandy Hook, another shooting of disputed authenticity

>emergency drill held same day, just like Sandy Hook
>zero security footage or stills, unthinkable in an age of cameras in every school
>many of the public faces of the incident smell of crisis actors and people reading off scripts
>school set to be demolished for no good reason, just like Sandy Hook

Once is questionable, but the same pattern, the same circumstances, the same tactics used post incident to drum up support for sweeping gun grabs, is enough to call the entire thing into question.

Want people to believe you are the only one with the true truth? Convince them away from any place where your narrative would be challenged in a much more truthful and intellectual way. IE: Control what "truth" they have access to.

I'm using a Radio Shack Pro-106, like in the picture. It's a discontinued model but it was based on a popular Uniden model, so you can get them.

If you've ever used a scanner in the "old days", these new ones are like night and day.

Because scanners now work more like the internet, every station in the county or state broadcast on the same frequencies and ID's are used to identify which department they are from.

As a result, the radios are now broadcast from cell towers, so I can pick up towns 30 miles away as clear as I can the station in my town.

The also have cool features like programmable colored lights so you can know if it's police/fire/ambulance, and having the same frequencies on multiple channel banks.

20% of people will hear that and get Barbara Streisanded

Is that the official "United Nations" opinion, user.?

is for

that professor is convincing underage newfags not to visit this board.

hes doing gods work to be honest.

>waste
This is the best typo.

The police already knew, they had to release info because of Sup Forums pressure. The brothers were setup, the explosions wete fake and you talk about crisis actors galor!!! It was Paris Fashion show of actors!

You can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

Aren't professors the biggest tools there are, though? I mean, I thought everyone knew that and Lord knows if I know that then everyone else must as well.
>do everything the opposite of what mummy professor says

Yes goy totally ignore this place goy

kek

did the Professors get a (((memo))) to start slandering Sup Forums?

hot off the fax machine is it?

>police under Sup Forums pressure
A redpill I didnt want to take

Sup Forums has always been painted as extremists you fucking retard.

>>>/plebbit/

your professor is a communist, anti-American kike who hates America.

Pic related you stupid goy

>the professor is upset because another professor, anti-white thug eric clanton is getting legal scrutiny after he attacked somebody with a bike-lock

>mainstream: we don't have to answer critical questions because that's a conspiracy theory
When you here this answer you know that something is being deliberately hidden

This is a subtle way to redpill people, you state that you disagree with XYZ and then you state XYZ anyways.

"Yeah I could NOT believe it, one of my friends sent me a link and they were saying that David Hogg had rehearsed lines, that his father was in the FBI and thus he was a deep state agent and a bunch of other stuff about timeline inconsistencies, I can't believe it"

Basically, you pretend to be outraged by it, but you present the facts to subconsciously seep into people's minds.

No when the media agrees with Sup Forums you end up with bizarre and insane delusions here

no. you are unable to think for yourself. or ask questions, or form your own thoughts. enjoy your life as a fucking mindless pleb.

Then again, maybe the prof was playing 4-d chess.

Tell a bunch of kids who have never heard of this place about how bad it is. Spend an hour using the name over and over again.

Guess what site the kids went to when class was over?

Just drop ours and forget everything they have forced down your throat

>Then again, maybe the prof was playing 4-d chess.
>Tell a bunch of kids who have never heard of this place about how bad it is. Spend an hour using the name over and over again.
>Guess what site the kids went to when class was over?
Lol well then I take it back

Here are some red pills for baby's first

>trusting anything mainstream (((media))) says

>thinking Sup Forums is a reliable source of information

I really hate newfags.

your teacher is right, go to reddit and read rage comics

>OP can't think for himself
Class A pleb, why the fuck are you here nigger? neck yourself go back to nosebook jew lover

Hey, it worked for me. I had never heard of this place before August 2014.

Then I'm watching CNN & Fox news as they were reporting on the fappening....

... it's horrible, Kate Upton nude, a click away
... 4 chan 4 chan 4 chan
... no paywall, totally free
... did we mention Kate Upton naked????
... Sup Forums 4chan Sup Forums.

I came for the tits, I stayed for the conversation

find me 1 thread where everyone on Sup Forums agrees, shitty ass professor