Does Pol Agree With Trump That Arming Teachers Would Help Prevent Shootings?

"Let's Arm The Teachers" President Trump Proposes A Solution To The School Shootings
youtube.com/watch?v=Q03GvV8AguA

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

yes

they do it in Israel and they don't have school shootings do they?

Yes.

Arm them with fiberglass poles with sharp knives on the end.

...I'm okay with this.

Wonder how long it'll be before a teacher gets pushed past breaking point by their class and just grabs their gun and starts shooting?

nope. most of our "teachers" are useless retards. why dont we just adopt the same security standards that protect county and state buildings? Why is it possible to walk into a school with a rifle? My local utility company has metal detectors and armed guards to keep the employees safe from people paying their bills, why not give our kids a comparable level of protection?

>Would the prospect of coming upon armed resistance make shooters reconsider their target and go somewhere else that has a gun free zone sign up?

Of course. Maybe won't prevent all shootings. Might curb some of the fatalities though.

If it only saves 1 life, amirite?

Hell no, user. Could you imagine SJWs armed and in a position of power. It would be open season on cis-white-males.

What's stopping them from doing it now? If the teachers were such a threat to shoot up the schools, some would surely have already done so.

Considering concealed carry have a lower than average iq, that would be bad for the kids

Wakanda does it so should we

>Be America
>Won't pay for teaching materials
>Will pay for glocks for all teachers

lmao

No, most teachers are pussies and would even be capable of losing the fight against whoever tries to disarm them.

Yes, and at all gun free zones aka victims that cannot put up resistance zones

>teachers
You mean those people who were incapable of joining the workforce so they had to take jobs wiping up vomit for 30K a year?
They'd probably be leading school shootings already if they could afford guns.

>not able to bring discipline into class room
>tasked with taking down the blood lust autist she/he helped create.
I don't see this ending well, desu.

Does an idea of an armed teacher scare you? Then it won't scare school shooters either.

yes, slight uptick in teachers killing students like nicholas cruz, but overall overall decline in deaths within schools....not that it's even an issue now compared to what the democrats do to each other daily in big cities across the country.

Reminder that faggots such as yourself will be the first to face the rake.

School principals and any executive/ administration types should have to carry. The principal is issued a Mossberg Mariner 12 gauge, the calculus teacher gets to work with the chemistry teacher to man a crew served weapon like a mortar, and the social studies teacher has to carry a caricano rifle or a black powder flintlock.

The health teacher will carry biological or chemical weapons.

The shop teacher gets a war hammer.

The ag teacher gets a sickle

>teachers currently are all marxists
>marxists would never touch icky wicky gun
>more right-wing teachers start to rejoin the school system

Could it happen?

No we need to do like Australia. That’s the only way imo.

No not in the current shitty teacher epidemic we have going on. If ratios were even close to 50% conservative to liberal id say yes. In this situation id say put a few on duty cops in schools.

>from a fucking leaf

what a syrup nigger

The whole point is to have a reason to background check teachers to find their Marxist leanings. So of course it will happen.

I never imagined it would be yet another school shooting that leads to the dismantlement of the Democrat's school board corruption. This is how you control a false flag.

uhhh what??

fuck no. that's a retarded idea. last thing we need is some over-worked and underpaid teacher have an extra bad day like that soylet that crashed the plane rinse a whole classroom.

You can’t trust a fucking cop with a gun in America let alone a goddamn teacher.
Americans are too retarded for guns and should have to sit an IQ test to own one, problem solved as no one would be able to pass it.

fucking based meme man I voted for

Let the teachers teach. Leave the guns the fuck alone.
Defund the FBI and CIA, they are useless.
Use the funds to re open all the asylums closed by Reagan, make them federally funded. Create many new health care jobs. Lock all these mongoloids away, trannies included. We don't need gun control we need retard control.
Use the rest of the money from defunding the FBI/CIA to form a new federally agency similar to ICE tasked with protecting schools from violent attacks. Every school that takes public tax payer funding gets a team of 6-10 armed, well trained guards to police and patrol the school. Let them carry rifles like SWAT. Create more jobs, hire almost exclusively veterans, helps the veterans reintegrate into society by continuing to serve their nations through a new federal agency. Create optional opportunities for the veterans and members of new agency to contribute to the school they are tasked with protecting through ROTC,Sports,DriverEd, and other clubs for students.
This isn't that hard of a problem folks.

FUND IT

Who stops school shooters?

I know. Hard question.

lol no. school shootings are a minor symptom in neoliberal reptilian matrix

Yes
Should probably have some riot shields on hand too

Trump's just fulfilling his promise of getting rid of gun-free zones so schools can decide whether to allow their teachers to be armed or not.

I don't know but metal detector at every entrance would.

yes. also a metal detector at the entrance and an armed guard like any corporate office would enjoy. why aren't our children provided with basic security measures?

If they started putting retards in mental asylums you’d get the electro shock treatment.

We should be hiring retired vets to guard the schools. It would be a win-win

And pay them with...?

whatcha doin there, rabbi?

Force students to wear remotely controllable intravenous injection devices.
It could be a bracelet.
The device contains a fast-acting opiate.
Teachers get remote controllers.
Unruly student goes to sleep.

It’s not that difficult! Restrict who can buy guns and require full checks on them.
Then fund a healthcare system that people can afford to get the help they need instead of resorting to drugs or violent behaviour to solve their problems.

It’s a shame republicans would rather do nothing to help any the problems facing poor people and instead treat them and their views like shit.

Parents should have the option of paying for it. Watch the school shootings only happen at schools without armed GUARDS, it will be AMAZING.

There's not a single education major I've ever met in my life that I would trust with a gun.

Yup. (((They))) would think twice about shooting up schools.

give retired officers an increased pension if they hang out at a local school for one day during the workweek. alternate five officers. problem solved.

Okay. Someone passes the test and STILL comes to shoot up the school. Now you have to wait 15 minutes again for the police to show up.

Armed guards are literally the best solution, regardless of what happens with background checks and legislation. It is an existing deterrent for ANY threat that DOES come along.

Anyone who disagrees with this is antisemetic desu. If it’s good enough for Israel it’s good enough for us

I hate Zionist as much as you do.

*this post is a paid post but the opinion of the poster is entirely his own*

Yeah but you'd have to continually pay the cops
Giving the staff heat would be a one time investment more feasible given a tight budget

With the federal aid that we give to foreign countries that our not our friends.

Give them pepper ball guns or tasers or the like. Everyone should be slightly happier with that compromise. But then we might actually do something to improve improve things in some small way. The talking heads hate bipartisan progress.

>bitches be crazy
This

>turning public schools essentially into private ones
I see.

Also, if you're looking to tacitly get a lesson across, there are more gun related deaths in states with more lax gun laws. Is there something amazing about that as well?

Works for Israeli

So those foreign countries can become less of our friends and friendlier to our enemies?

I say get them out of government schools where it's safer at home.

That is one of the very LAST steps before failure. The Israeli agents are right about how Americans handle security: we REACT to the terror rather than be proactive. While leftist and weak conservatives agree on gun control, some Cretin is planning the next attack in a very different way. An example would be where the deranged individual steps on a school bus with a handgun or sawed off pump shotgun under the coat. He/she may load up backpacks with pressure cookers leaving it in a crowded hang out. The whole thought would have to change about how we secure children for FUTURE and INEVITABLE attacks. We did a great job in hostile/dangerous war zones, we could do it here.

Basically.

3/4 of teachers in the US are female.

If you don't want them in the military, you sure as fuck don't want to rely on them to shoot to kill.

Armed guards is completely different from letting the 75 year old geography teacher come to work with his 12 gauge.

I wouldn’t be against guards but who would fund? What checks would be done on them to make sure he doesn’t shoot jimmy for running on the grass? Imagine a black school?

Do your homework Johnny!
Do it or I’ll shoot!
Vote democrat Johnny! Or I’ll shoot!
Be tolerant and pro gay/trans rights Johnny!
Etc

But in all seriousness though, Israel has armed teachers and their schools are never targeted by agents of the religion peace, so take that for what you will.

if it's good enough for Israeli schools, it's good enough for American schools. The only problem is most schoolteachers are liberal women, but perhaps undergoing NRA-sponsored training and safety courses would help them empower themselves and shake their culture of victimhood.

I only support teachers with pistols in case some sick fuck tries to steal/lure children away from schools or some twisted bastard with a death wish comes to school grounds with a gun/melee weapon

I still support gun ownership and the 2nd amendment

I also believe that certain weapons such as LMG's, high caliber snipers, and explosives should not belong in the hands of citizens

I also believe in extended sentences for possessing an unlicensed firearm

We spend a large amount of money per public school student. And most of our students do well. We just have one large portion of our population that has no parental support and the drag our averages way down.

True but there is an agenda behind the gun control effort and (((they))) have too much traction to solve the real problem you laid out.

Can't really argue against that Sven. Have a (You).

Israel has national service and commits war crimes everyday I wouldn't really use them as a comparison for anything other than evil cunts.

Says the meme flag kike shill.
This is where we are at, price of freedom. We protect our airports, offices, banks, why not schools?

With the federal funding that goes to the FBI and CIA

>let’s make 1984 real!
Of course it’s a German

With the same federally funding we currently give to the useless fbi and cia

Yes, that is fine. We are already doing it under Trump. Last time I checked we were giving billions to Iran under Obama. So take that and fund the vets to protect our children instead

>Yes, that is fine.
This is exactly why we need another cold war.

What we're doing fails over and over - the Israelis are a success at security. Who the fuck cares about what YOU see as evil, faggot?!

Trump could do both things I said via executive order

Armed robots.
Every student gets a simple RFID tag to make it easier for the robots to target
Robots armed with stun gun, rubber bullets and real bullets for the last resort

They can fulfill other roles during times of peace. Like monitoring the grounds for littering and reporting offenders
or transporting equipment and teaching material
Dispense chalk etc

Funny how you have nothing to say about the Iran example I gave you.

>give billions away
>to a country that hates us
I’ve never understood why we do this. Couldn’t we allocate billions to fixing unemployment, controlling inflation, fixing health care, funding medical research etc? Why do we have to piss away billions and give it to our enemies?

This is coming from a country who made a man with the mind of a teenage girl their leader.

No civilian needs a gun. Ban them all. Police and military only.

>Little Billy forgets or loses his tag
>Gets shot by killer hall monitor robot
I'm all for this

Yes. Discipline is a virtue.

No, I don't.
Mostly because it's just a statement.
I honestly can't even tell if you're trying to prove a point with it.

Never change Germany

70% of Sup Forums would agree with anything Trump said. If he told them to kill their family and then get ass raped in jail, they would do it.

I think having kind of a "sky marshal" rather than training teachers would be better

Syrup nigga 10/10

Teachers aren't officers. I'd rather have them focused on teaching. We can easily afford 3-5 armed officers and security checkpoints/metal detectors in every school. It may add 30min to the school day. But fuck it. Secure the goddamn perimeter and funnel students through the checkpoints. Problem solved

Absolutely. If you can't trust a teacher with a gun you shouldn't trust your children with them in the first place.

You protect the things that make you money, your capitalist temples and don’t give a shit about funding schools or even the opinions of the students that go there. as soon as something happens that affects you personally like funding the bastards or losing your guns you act like you give a shit for a brief second then go back to not giving a flying fuck.
You are the problem you massive fucking hypocrite.

Shut your damn mouth Canada

That's actually pretty good

Just get rid of public education. Make it all online.

And the say I’m a shill

>I also believe in extended sentences for possessing an unlicensed firearm
The only reason to license/register firearms is to allow the government to seize weapons during a crisis. See New Orleans during Katrina for example. There is no other practical reason
>I also believe that certain weapons such as LMG's, high caliber snipers, and explosives should not belong in the hands of citizens
What's the difference between these things and a diesel/fertilizer or pressure cooker bomb? If somebody wants to kill a bunch of people, guns are not the most efficient way of doing so

Great response