Florida Shooting

We have so many threads about single pieces of evidence, I thought its best to collect what we have so far

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html
>interview during the ongoing shooting while hiding
>"get rid of guns REEEEEEEEE" is the only theme
>According to the Interviewer (Hoggs) and official timeline done either 5 hours before the shooting happened or 6 hours after the arrest of the shooter (9:32, AM or PM not specified)
sheriff.org/PIO/News/Pages/STONEMAN-DOUGLAS-SHOOTING-TIMELINE-OF-EVENTS-.aspx

Same kid doing the interview also is connected to an organisation founded by John "Ya think UR hot shit, dontcha?" Podesta
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=94914

Shooter was also on drugs
naturalnews.com/2018-02-16-psych-drug-shooters-florida-school-shooter-was-on-medication-reports-miami-herald-just-like-nearly-all-the-others.html
like most school shooters are

they already agreed to get rid of the evidence, like they also did in Sandy Hook
fox8.com/2018/02/18/building-where-florida-school-shooting-took-place-likely-to-be-demolished/

On the same day a drill was announced where the kids were told the police would fire blanks around. who didnt have that in school on the same day someone came in to shoot your school up for real?
youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns

Also the hoggs kid was on TV a couple of times already to shill against guns, just like most of the other kids you see on TV

Is this the sloppiest False Flag in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q
theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/15/sandy-hook-elementary-school-demolition-contractors
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
google.com/patents/US4858612
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
mobile.twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966169440487460865/video/1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ogwSpiWgS_M&t=1s
browardschools1.com/domain/9891
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

video in first link appearently was purged, here a mirror
youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q
you also see the light shining through in the background shortly at around 0:38. so its not 9:32 PM but AM, since PM would be dark in winter meaning it was made before the shooting happened

i cant believe someone got from california in august to florida in february. How could he be this fast? How is it possible that someone went on a vacation?! Absolutely outrageous. This is proof that he is a shill!

>ignoring all the other points aside from the pic
>ignoring that its a hell of a coincidence that an anti gun shill gets caught up in a shooting, survives without a scratch and then gets a bigger platform to do his anti gun shilling
get out

update on Alexa Meidnik pls conspiriniggas

she is some thoth thats to old to be in highschool

>On the same day a drill was announced where the kids were told the police would fire blanks around. who didnt have that in school on the same day someone came in to shoot your school up for real?

There was another interview with a girl who said the same thing. Like wtf?

Where is a copy of the video Hogg made in the school while the shooting was happening?

It's well know people don't move or visit other places.

see weirdly enough the same happened in sandy hook with a FEMA drill being just a few blocks away at the same time. now sandy hook had rumors about a sexring in the town, as well as someone related to the kids having an kikebook album about ritually abused children, and shit was screaming pizzagate. possibly faked the death of the kids for some trafficing. (pic related).

turns out david hoggs the kid shilling hard against guns is connected to an organization of podesta >Same kid doing the interview also is connected to an organisation founded by John "Ya think UR hot shit, dontcha?" Podesta
>stateofthenation2012.com/?p=94914

and also like in sandy hook they already agreed to demolish the school. in case of SH the workers had to sign to not discuss anything about their work.
theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/15/sandy-hook-elementary-school-demolition-contractors
Did the school, like this one, have some hidden chambers and rooms for cheesepizza?

some selfbump because the board is sliding as fuck right now

Hogg somehow has a face more punchable than Ben Shapiro's.

i believe this works on a subconcious plane.
Think about everything as a frequency or wave. emotion has its own wave, so does facial expression. Now usualy the emotional wave frequency of being happy influences the facial expression wave to change its frequency to smile. However this also seems to work vice versa
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
the wave for the facial expression changes the wave for the emotion. Important here is that one wave can influence another. This doesnt only work with your own waves, but can be transmitted to others too (people cheering others up or dragging them down). Now symbols on one scale are also just waves that are sent out and influence other waves.
The right frequency on the right material might affects its weight, or the effect of gravity on it and depending on the wave/frequency pretty much everything.

I believe this is the reason why (((they))) put their symbols everywhere. Those symbols send out waves/frequencies that effect those around them and possibly reality itself. think of the pyramid, the 666 in all the logos, the all seeing eye and whatever else there is. they all, on some level, are just vibrations, waves and frequencies, influencing those around it. And i believe that to be the cause behind the shapeshifting too. If they are then actually offspring of the fallen angels or them themselves no idea, might as well be that their character/characterwave is just very similar to those which sometimes causes a reception error.

Also this could be the plane on which magic works, the right words, movements, symbols, or even just thoughts create the right waves to influence reality.

In this guys case, we just catch his shill vibrations subconciously

some bump

Okay so Marjory Stoneman Douglas was a woman who was known to advocate AGAINST DRAINING THE EVERGLADES SWAMP. The high school is located in Parkland,FL. Parkland Memorial Hospital is the hospital JFK was taken to after he was assassinated. Also there is a church with practically the same layout 20-30 minutes away from the location of the high school.

Which organization pays you to spread fake news on a chan board? I am starting to wonder.

so am i just too dense or am i not getting it? or do you mean they symbollically shot up the swamp draining trump wants to do?

This guy looks more evil than the shooter.

Really makes you think

Warning to Trump to not drain the swamp if he doesn't wanna get JFK'd.

>chan board

yeah?

wtf is all this

So where is the link to the California witness CBS clip??

david hogg is the son of a never-drumpf former FBI agent and is being pushed to the front lines to advance the narrative
godspeed, david. time to bring this terrible racist country to its knees

>tripfag
shut the hell up nigger

the truth.

its a namefag though. tripfag is something else

check out all the people that go missing. out of them 3 were ROTC. They say meadow pollack was shot NINE times on the third floor.

this would help

Your like an insane schizo. Call me a shill, leaf, to rationalize your psycho paranoid behaviour

>cant refute anything
do it like your flag and leaf

poor Wang. Still missing after all that time even though he was in full dress uniform and saving everyone.

this picture doesn't disprove anything

Freemason controlled US causes MK ultra kid shooter at "Stoneman" high-school. Really?

here is another guy who's shone was (((allegedly))) shot five times. He is from Lagunillas, Zulia, Venezuela & I don't think he speaks a word of English. Quite a few parents like that involved with the story

wtf i need to have children and make them into crisis actors

any idea why people who dont speak english in particular?

you right now

Very Sloppy
hearing demons
google.com/patents/US4858612

I dont think he is a crisis actor. I think he something else
I dunno but it seems like the minority families don't speak English, and they always have some "friend" speaking for them. another one, I think is the other ROTC kids Martin Duque. Only story I see is about some "relative" living in texas talking about how he was a good boy

makes me think of MKUltra though, possibly resulting in demonic possession
just like back then the Humans used knowledge they werent ready for yet, brought to them by the fallen angels which was used for war and and witchcraft, it is like this too is happening again, and again the fallen angels come and LARP, back then they LARPed as gods ie the sumerian or aztec gods, today they LARP as aliens. Look at how there are people talking about Ayys bringing knowledge to us and working with the governments, just as back then the gods/fallen angels gave them those knowledge.
Look into Paul Hellyer, former defense minister of Canada talking about ayys bringing technology. Look into Boyd Bushman
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
2:36 you see the pedo triangle, and we know that those involved in Pizzagate are also involved in satanic practices.
Word is that Sodomy makes you receptive to the spiritual or at least demonic world basically forcing open the 3rd eye, coincidently there is the rootchacra located in the area of the anus too.
We know that the higher ups likely were abused just as they abuse people today, probably to groom a bunch of degenerate puppets which are receptive to the demonic activity.
There is also the fact that demonic possession and ayyy abduction are usually quite similar, violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, sense of threat and fright, runs in the family. Both are said to stop once you call out to Christ telling me those arent extraterrestrials but demonic.
There is an ongoing effort to explain away any spirituality, and make people think this material world is all there is to it. The greatest trick the devil pulled was making people believe he doesnt exist, because if he exists the other side does too.
Bluebeam is likely exactly this, trying to tell us there is nothing spiritual, so if the time comes that the spiritual threats invade that we are utter defenseless as we see the demons as material threats instead

Hogg in 2017 yearbook
mobile.twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966169440487460865/video/1

Mental illness thread.

reminds me of seth richs familly that one day thanked us for our help in trying to solve the murder and next day had some guy talking for them telling everyone how respectless it is to keep digging because it hurts feelinga of the familly

fake

why would they fly jfk to florida from texas after getting shot in the head? lol i think you looked up the wrong parkland hospital

Stop calling that long haired bitch Emma, disinfo fag. Swear to God, you Jews just can't stop yourselves from poisoning wells.

if its disinfo show me how so an i wont post it anymore

no you moron. it's about the metaphor.

yea I always see the old high school teachers. Like James Fields. The high school teacher was always in the news talking about how James was schizophrenic. He basically the one who started that whole thing

>>According to the Interviewer (Hoggs) and official timeline done either 5 hours before the shooting happened or 6 hours after the arrest of the shooter (9:32, AM or PM not specified)

9:32 PM UTC, would be 4:32 EST. Could be using universal time to make the time stamp universal.

that's fucking ridiculous lmao

You heard how the shooter in florida, likely MKUltrad, said he heard demons?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html

Turns out that one of the kids shilling against guns now is connected to an organisation of john podesta so likely involved in pizzagate.
If that guy is, the shooter possibly is too.

So basically Ritual satanic abuse until the mind breaks resulting in a split personallity which is weakened with the helps of drugs probably too. New personality can then either be shaped through hypnosis and more drugs, or taken over in its weakened state demonic activity. And the rest is history/news

who doesnt use local time when saying "it is" and not specifying a timezone. also then it would still be an hour after the arrest of the subject and 2 hours after the shooting

I feel like the people pushing the California thing are disinfo agents trying to make Sup Forums look retarded.

They were doing the same thing with the yearbook and classmates.com.

This shooting is fishy, and the fact that there is so many disinfo agents trying to make you all, and by extension, anyone who questions this shooting look retarded is proof enough of that.

snooping around ol' Mark Knoll's friend list I stumble onto this kid through his son or someone related. 1 picture. 3 friends. JUST A FUN COINCIDENCE

that's why there's like 100 threads on Hoggs. He useless.

Add the second shooter

how is the california thing disinfo? of course it alone is irrelevant, but accumulated with all the other (((coincidences))) it gains its importance because at some point it gets pretty much impossible to be just that

any good source on that?

>second shooter
>source on that?
witnassed
youtube.com/watch?v=ogwSpiWgS_M&t=1s

>Hogg was in California 6 months before the shooting
>This is somehow important or relevant
>n-no he couldn't have been on vacation

Also i've seen people trying to claim that the video says Hoggs was in lifeguard duty while in California, which is false.

remember when they said adam lanza had the black face mask, then it got dropped. just like florida

yea and it will probably be on huffpost later
>ALT RIGHT CLAIM HOGGS WAS A LIFE GUARD !!1

here are some posts from the very first thread

If I saw 17 of my friends die, the first thing I'd do is go on a press tour and never mention them by name because the spotlight deserves to be on myself.

dur

I don't get why you guys proliferate this stuff. Even if the dude is a fake his arguments are garbage. Why risk yourselves in a conspiracy theory when you could easily refute his bs with normal common sense arguments?

lol, somehow I think not.

don't let the soyboys fool you

yes people have said some stupid shit like that, or a disinfo image went around saying he was a shooting witness in CA. No. But what is genuinely a little fishy about the CA news clip is that it does not seem news worthy at all, and the exchange between the lifeguard and kid honestly looks almost scripted. If Hogg was an "actor" in some kind of fucked up operation set up by his dad, it almost looks like a "tryout" for his prominent witness role here.

Also look out for them saying that the whole thing was orchestrated by russian trolls thanks to the antifa twitter accounts, which are no doubt run by (((them))).

jesus christ kek

thanks

fucking retard, the issue isnt he was elsewhere on tv, but that he was elsewhere on tv, multiple times to shill against guns, then gets cought up in a shooting without being scratched, makes some fake ass interview supposedly during the shooting and from then on has an even bigger plattform to keep shilling against guns.

Connected to Fusion GPS. Probably all Jews

they think everything is the russians.

Punk ass white boys always look at the ground when they pass me.
I bet you bitches wont call this number.

noice

But he didn't say anything about guns in the California interview, all he was talking about is the incident between the lifeguard and his friend.

Like i said, it's not relevant, like, at all.

I see all these stories, but they seem poorly sourced.
There was a screen shot of him in California at another crisis, but it ended up being a fake.

There is a significant amount of miss information being spread around for some reason. I'd take everything with a grain of salt except the end game objective here, forcefully disarming Trump supporters.

lol.

9:32 pm in south florida would have zero trace of sunlight left

Would set around 6 I assume
I assume it was a edited to make it sound fake

i don’t need security cameras

>August 2017
>August
So he was visiting California during summer vacation what's the big deal.

This conspiracy shit is getting out of hand.

why is every pdf on the school's athletic website named (and spelled wrong)
>Are You suprised ?

browardschools1.com/domain/9891

They could have at least changed his name

>Sloppiest
Maybe sloppiest but also apparently the most effective having caused such a big fuss over bump stocks. Maybe another 100 more and they'll actually ban a gun

I spoke with a family member today about the shooting. The family member works in the DA's office of Broward.

The family member said the whole DA office homicide division spent the week getting things done correctly with this one.

The Security guard spotted the shooter and immediately called it in. The shooting started before anyone could respond.

The uber driver who dropped off the shooter called it in and gave a positive claim on the shooter's name.

My family member said, the shooter looks like a little piss ant shit too. He was pulled into court in order in order to deal with a wavier of appearance. He won't be showing up to the court for the proceedings.

The rumor is the shooter is on suicide watch.
Broward County may let him do it.

The FBI in Plantation, Florida office didn't get the information of the shooter. It was sent to Miami.

In other news, the FBI is gearing up to take out the Bloods from making a mark in South Florida. There are subsidiary groups of Bloods in South Florida.

MEMORY HOLE THAT ONE RIGHT NOW user

good lord

done...

memory hole what?

the gas mask and smoke bombs

Maybe he's born with it?

doesnt look like the same. the right one has longer nose and chin, looks in general older.

dont think i know what you mean

>different eyebrows
>different lips
>different ears
>different hair color
>different jaw & chin structure
jesus Sup Forums what happened to you

Jewtube is censoring massive amounts of videos and helping cover this up...
>Hogg lifeguard video has been shutdown!!!

THE VIDEO IS BEING SHUT DOWN!!!!
>BULLYING AND HARRASMENT

YOUTUBE IS CENSORING MORE IN 2018 PREPARE FOR A LITERAL INFORMATION WAR
>FILTER MERCHANT WAS RIGHT

youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

This video is a quick rundown with eye witness accounts, multiple shooters and hidden bodybags

>here is your evidence
Here it is eye witness accounts
>HERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE
>HERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE
MULTIPLE SHOOTERS