What was the point of this fourth season ?

What was the point of this fourth season ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2Bc9ovOpYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to her feet.

We all do, user.

No, no we don't. Instead, we'd rather just see her smile and give her a headpat. IIRC, she hasn't once smiled in the whole series. It's very sad.

to remind you there's a better series around

Ai is both for hugs and for fugs, user.

Hugs, yes. Fugs, no. Pedos OUT!

>Pedos
She's at least 500 years old.

I want my dick to be hugged in between her feet.

>muh hundreds-of-years-old loli
>being anything more than an excuse for pedofaggots

With or without socks on ?

There was no point.

The only thing that'd make sense to me is that it was some half-assed, thrown together plot batched with recap episodes just to gauge how much interest the series still held.

There can't be any other reason for reviving it after 9 years, with how bad Mitsuganae was.

What happened to Sup Forums? When did this happen? Even in 2016 there were no guys like this. Fuck off normalfag.

Right back atcha, lolicon.

Got half way through first season, it was utter shit! Does it get any better.
Felt very formulaic

More Ai for your poor souls

No. Season one and two are the only decent ones, three and onwards are absolutely awful.

No.

More of Ai being cute.

Just post more lewd Ai.

It`s kinda sad that there's so little fanart of her.

Yeah, it's very episodic too. You might like S2 more since it has a story to tie the episodes together.

Enma should have been lewded more in the show.

Ai is not for lewd, nips know it

This fucking fuck up feet.

>tfw i saw this drawing being streamed in pixiv sketch

Don't tell me...

To spur a market for high-res Enma Ai fanart.

They blew half the budget in the first season on Ai's bath scenes.

Holy shit.

I feel like Ai's one of those girls who would be suited for one of those large, detailed tattoos on her back. That'd be cool.

She's not Yakuza.

I know, but I still think it'd look cool.

I really wanna here Ron Pearlman deliver some sappy love lines.

Enma a qt.

Ai ai Ai

S4E3 got real fucking dark.

S4E6 got real fucking shitty ending.

That's a good guess. Otherwise they wouldn't have left the recap episodes last.

hell girl was one of the first anime i watched that wasn't airing. was really good.

People complain about it being episodic, but every once in a while an episodic anime isn't a bad thing. And there are few premises more appropriate for an episodic formula than CSI: Loli Demon Revenge Unit.

Does the world really need 84 episodes of Jigoku Shoujo? I don't know. But it was fun, and Enma is cute, so I think it's fine.

To give me a chance to buy a fig of my waifu.

>tfw Ai will never eat your cherry
Nah. The studio knows what they are doing.

I would do unholy things for an Enma fig.

pic related

I want to pop Ai's cherry!

Guys I think my Enma Ai is broken. I ordered one recently and this is what arrived. The hair is right, but she's taller and has tits.

Can I send her back for a refund?

Hayami Saori as Enma Ai in S5
Y/N?

That's wierd the Enma I got has a battle axe.

Nah man that's heresy.

I have this suspicion that Mamiko Noto recorded her lines once in 2005 and they've been re-using the same clip ever since.

Ai is sad she dropped her ice cream because it's so dark.

What I dislike about the episodic formula for Jigoku Shoujo in particular is that every new episodes focuses completely on new, uninteresting characters. I don't give a shit about those irrelevant nobodies. It would be better if the show was more Enma centric. Like, in a lot of episodes the only lines she gets are the same exact ones (contract details, ippen shinde miru etc).

I'd like Kakegurui better if she looked more like Enma.

>the only lines she gets are the same exact ones (contract details, ippen shinde miru etc).
There a reason why she acts that way and that's what made the ending in season 2 so powerful. Go watch it if you haven't already.

G'night lads

Hope season 4 spawns new merch.
Sleep tight user. I need Mamiko Noto ASMR

I wanna trade a one way trip to hell for a handjob with Emma!

Is the contract worth the price

Nah, too grating to my taste. Noto is the best, just the best

Well there's this

>I need Mamiko Noto ASMR
youtube.com/watch?v=o2Bc9ovOpYo

>18.72 inch doll
45 000 yen sounds about right.
I love some comfy story. Too bad i cannot understand Japanese and these videos will never get subs

Would buy and do lewd thing with it

>using lolicon as an insult

Was Wanyudo /ourguy/?

This is what happens when a board isn't elitist enough.

Same reason we have unironic Naruto and Bleach threads.

Yes, Wanyuudo is based. He's by far the most loyal and level-headed of Ai's retainers. He has some great moments throughout the different seasons, like his nostalgic rant about modern society while he's carrying Kikuri on his back.

Episode 4 of this season gave us a nice Wanyuudo episode, and it was nice to see Ai having to intervene and remind him that he shouldn't get too involved in the stuation, because it's usually Wanyuudo who's being the voice of reason when Ai forgets her duties.

In short, Wanyuudo's a bro, and truly /ourguy/.

He's the guy who put MC in check in anime

The internet became more normalfag-friendly, and recently there was a huge influx of "ironic weeaboos" thanks to shit like youtube, reddit and facebook. Haven't you noticed all the "don't sexualize _____" posts recently? Guess who's to blame for them.
And guess where they went when they found out that's a super funny anime community on the internet.

>CSI: Loli Demon Revenge Unit.
I lol'd.

NOW I'VE LOST IT; I KNOW I CAN KILL

It actually is an insult, difficult as that may be to believe.

I think lolis are for protecting and headpats too but I hope we won't be grouped with those retarded normalfags

Actually, it depends on the type of loli. Lolis that are really 10 years old are for protecting, while lolis that are centuries old are for lewds.

Ai is cute

Dubs of truth.

Giving Ai more screentime to bless us with her presence.

Not here it isn't.

Believe whatever you like, but you know it to be true.

Wow, you've convinced me user. Were you born with such great debate skills?

>Haven't you noticed all the "don't sexualize _____" posts recently? Guess who's to blame for them
This has been around for at least 5 years, though it had died down again. It was mostly yurif/a/gs then not the t/u/mblrposters we have now however.