Is there anything more gross than salt on watermelon?

Is there anything more gross than salt on watermelon?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-kass-watermelon-met-0702-20150701-column.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your face

Salt on eggs.

Being a nigger and liking it is way worse.

Pineapples on a pizza.

ketchup on hamburgers

Bacon. How can people eat this oily shit?

Why do they still make it then?
Clearly it's the free market deciding that pineapples on pizza are good and you are wrong.

>THEY
You answered your own question.

Watermelon is disgusting and tastes like shit

Said no one ever

Pineapple brings the perfect balance to the flavor in pizza. You got zesty marinara sauce, salty ham and sweet pineapple to combine a godly flavor. Only failures and fat people think pineapple is gross on pizza.

I don't know, man. Whenever I buy a box of freezies, the watermelon flavored ones are usually the last to go.

Grape and orange are best flavours. Everything else is subpar or shit.

No taste detected.

Watermelon and watermelon favor are different things ya dingus.

Eat an actual watermelon. You don't even know how the real fruit tastes like... I ate melon once and hated it, so if you don't like watermelon that's fine but disliking it because of some candy that tries to replicate it´s taste is pants on head retarded.

>judging the taste of a fruit based on it's freezies counterpart
user...

Mayonnaise
Lots of butter on food

remove the oil by pressing napkins on it, or try turkey bacon

soy sauce on pineapple, which is apparently a thing too.

Of course you'd detect no taste, you put pineapple on your pizza and thing it's good.

Your taste.

Ketchup on watermelon

Is this one of those odd combinations that taste good? Like cinnamon on beef?

>zesty marinara sauce
You have to understand that most people who buy pizza are purchasing them from shitty chains who load the sauce with as much sugar as possible. It's absolutely impossible to enjoy without cloying after the first bite.

>Like cinnamon on beef?

I'm gonna have to try that sometime. Thanks user

Supposedly it makes it taste sweeter.
chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-kass-watermelon-met-0702-20150701-column.html

/ck/ OUT. New rules, this ambiguously anime-related thread does not belong here.