Ww3 is starting soon

I don’t know how to feel about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JMdhRspUSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the way Sup Forums has been for the last few days, I welcome it.

no its not

Slavs and westerens need to stop hatin each other the real enemy is jews and muslims

unironically this i wanna glass all the fucking shills idc who they are

Destroy all leftists

Get ready to die.

They’re going to try and kill you guys with bioweapons

The real enemy is brown and their brown cousins

i dont even care. i'm not killing any russians for my jewish government, or anyone else for that matter. I live near NORAD, so i'll die immediately if there is a nuclear exchange, and i don't give a shit if there isn't

W-Why what happened?
I've been living under a rock.

Let the nukes rain!

F
A
G
G
O
T

my guess they will search any possible reason to start heavy shit with iran. This will inflict a war in iran and possible also in israel(insurgency with various groups). After that there must be some sort of war with russia or china. My bet is war with russia its easier to sell it to the people and there are less economic ties with them. this is when the nukes will finaly be released and we will face some sort of judgment day shit.

It's why I voted Trump. I was choosing a war time president. I didn't think Hilary could have effectively lead the nation during WWIII. With Trump picking mad dog Mattis for SoD my trust was well placed.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JMdhRspUSQ

Hillary would've also led us into war with Russia within 3 years

pass
there are no natsoc countries to fight for

Dear Human family:
Stop murdering each other and squandering our collective strength for the sake of minor subjective differences or material wealth. You are all trash which requires improvement and competing for who is better than who is pointless. Squabbling over tiny bits of material wealth is meaningless as Human imagination and ingenuity are limitless therefore the universe is our playground along with all its immeasurable wealth. Please stop this regressive behaviour because all we are doing is sabotaging ourselves while all reality laughs at our stupidity.

true
she probably would have managed it in 2 years