What will he be doing in jail for the rest of his life? Jack off and watch TV or get ass raped by Tyrone?

What will he be doing in jail for the rest of his life? Jack off and watch TV or get ass raped by Tyrone?

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2018/01/22/james-holmes-transfer-legislation-first-approval/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty much.

I think they still have the death penalty in California.

Florida... I meant Georgia.

Lethal injection

hes probably going to end up in solitary for a decade than get lethal injection.

Out in 20 he is just misguided.

reading my mail hopefully accurately answering questions of his experiences (inb4 jew fetish about prison rape)

He's an actor and operative. After the freemasonic show trial, he will be put in the witness protection program with all of the other school shooting hoax shooters. They will wheel him out every few years for an interview to act as if he is actually in jail.

Was this fool really sitting on a $800K inheritance?

You're going to jail for a verry long time, do you get a Subway drink then head to McDonalds? McDonalds fountain Coke is notoriously good.
Subway is the key to cracking this

Florida does have the death penalty, but I bet he could get by with a life sentence if he takes the insanity route.
If I were him I'd rather take the death penalty though.

He's going to "find Jesus" and will be released in 27 years

He's going to disappear just like James Holmes.
You didn't even know James Holmes disappeared, did you? Colorado has legislation pending to force the DOC to notify citizens when an inmate is transferred out of state as a result, because little James Holmes is AWOL in the prison system, which totally wouldnt lie to you about housing an inmate.

He'll probably be kept bare-ass naked in solitary with just a half-functioning sink/toilet and a mattress for half of it.

I've always wondered, do they give prisoners internet access? Imagine him and Breivik shitposting on Sup Forums.

Huh, source? If true...
Hitler wanted us to be safe from this deception

this is from January 22, 2018
denverpost.com/2018/01/22/james-holmes-transfer-legislation-first-approval/

Weird, couldn't find this with a simple google search. They don't want us to know.

death penalty

He will get his 6,000,000 shekels and a new identity.