OPT

1 page thread

>Latest Release(s)
>v.3 c.17 by FoOlRulez (1111d ago)

I wonder if some authors just decide to fuck everything and change the plot genre

Seriously, just read this manga

>Ask for sauce
>Get deleted
>Give sauce when nobody asked
>Get deleted
Kill yourself, mods.

>just post manga pages
>nothing to delete
>?????

Read manga and shut the fuck out

My nigga

Help me

This manga is so fucking bad

>post pages of manga with some clue to the series in the file name
>anons being nice to each other
>no need for mod intervention

what a wonderful world it could be

Don't remind me, user.

>lurk before posting
>stop being the cancer that is turning Sup Forums into a worse reddit
>no need for mod intervention
What a wonderful world it could be

I wonder if the mangaka is into omo.

Spoiler that shit.

There's no fucking point to those threads if you can't find what it's from.
So unless you force people to label their files or make google stop recommending 'cartoons', let people ask for sauce.

The wrong man died.

Maybe post a page while you beg for a source. It might not get deleted.

Why is the manga authors mortality so high?

I do. It does.

just make a thread in /wsr/. they give me sauce every time.

Hoshi no Ponko to Toufuya Reiko

now that you got the sauce, delete your post, for your own sake

what this?

i wish here was a mythbusters for anime/mangas so we could figure out a plausible way to do this too someone for real
so much potential for a show like that

Inuyashiki spoilers, but this page is too good not to post

Which shit device/site are you reading manga on

Bonnouji

Fuck you. I remember your shitposting

Wut, are you the mad autistic retard that spent 10 threads crying about 1 instead of one?

No, I just remember that image being used for every OPT for like 4 months straight

And how is that shitposting

Because you sperged out when people told you to stop

He,he... i'll check it later. thx senpai.

Request threads belong on or and “spoonfeeding” is not encouraged as that degrades the point/validity of using those other boards. Lurk and learn, rather than demand chores from the board.
Lurk moar, senpai

The original images work on Google, but his upscales don't. Almost feels like he did it out of spite.

based

If i recall correctly, in japan if you get sick, you still have to work or you wont get paid. They don't have the laws that make the employer pay for heath care services to the employee so the person must pay for it herself, and it's quite expensive. That's why the japanese tries their best to not get sick, but for mangakas who most of the time are stuck drawing in closed rooms isn't strange to get sick, besides the injures that their work may incur like miura -berserk magaka- and his left shoulder tendon. or so i've been told.

because nips dont take care of their bodies and belive that killing yourself by overworking is something to be proud of.

dear mods, this is not a hentai
pls no ban

So how exactly do people expect others to find the source of a manga when the image doesn't give any results in any reverse search engines and the title isn't posted anywhere?

I know it's almost a meme at this point but I don't get the point of posting a page of manga that you don't want anybody to find the source of.

inb4 "go back to pleddit xd am i a cool 4channer yet??"

try here

Fuck, if only Usagi Drop got an end like that

source? can't find anything on google.

Yeah, let's make every OPT thread on /wsr/ from now on.

I've never had an issue finding the source of anything posted here I was interested in.

Except OPT is the exact opposite of a request thread.

Sounds like bullshit. This thread is pretty short and there's already several pages impossible to fnd with image search and no good filename.

There's more you can do than just reverse image search. Take for example. If you google it, nothing pops up. But if you google "manga kazuya virgin" in google images, thats the 7th image that pops up. You can also find it via other methods like yandex.

i'm not the guy whining,

but for fuck's sake lmao. what is the point of all that? people are already lurking, they're here, they want to read something that you yourself enjoy, don't tell them to 'lurk more' and 'kill themselves' you basement dwelling fuckhead

>you basement dwelling fuckhead
For this exact reason. I never told anyone to lurk more or kill themselves, instead I tried to help and you resort to acting like a five year old because you didn't get your way.

I do that sometimes, but it doesn't work on every page. Another method is using the archive to find if the page has already been posted in another thread and find it that way.
Man, it's a fucking hassle. Just give the damn source.

And half of the time the page is from a trash manga anyway.

Yo whoever put up 7 seeds in one of the last threads, thats some good shit.

Because its sooo demanding and cancerous to say what the name of the cool manga you want to show off is.

I will never understand how typing a handful of words can be considered a chore when so many of the people on this website spend so much time on it typing out shit to each other. Like shit, in the time and space it took you to type out your post you could have just told someone what they wanted to know. I just dont understand how that is any less of a chore than admonishing them for asking. If it was really a chore in the first place than just dont respond to them at all rather than telling them to fuck off. Why do you even come to an anime and manga thread if you arent allowed to ask about anime and manga?

Aside from these threads, how do you guys search for stuff to read?

To continue my rant I feel like Sup Forums is the only board that takes its hate of "spoonfeeding" to such a level. If /r/ and /wsr/ are the only places you can go to ask for the source of a manga why arent they the only places you can go to ask for a video game or a comic panel? Will mods in /tg/ or /fit/ delete your thread if you ask for recommendations on new games or lifts? Who the fuck even goes to /r/ or /wsr/ in the first place? Why do you have to go to half deserted ass boards to ask a question about something that might not get answered for hours or even at all when not only are you in the same thread as someone who knows the answer but but wont tell you, even though they will almost certainly end up typing out multiple posts telling you to lurk more despite it being faster and easier to just give someone an answer or, god forbid, putting the name in the filename. It just reeks of people getting smug over having their own little secret club.

TLDR, Sup Forums is full of fags.

I go onto shitty manga websites that Sup Forums bitches about, probably because they actually try to make reading shit convenient, and sift through crap randomly until I find something half interesting.

These threads: if you asked for the source when the source was already given, you would get laughed out. This is pretty reasonable as most people would agree that someone so stupid would be unlikely to contribute to productive discussion so we don't really care if they leave. However, newfags ended up misinterpreting and stuck around longer than we expected so now they make a fuss whenever anyone asks for source for any reason and that's a shame.

Recommendation threads: it's pretty lazy and obnoxious to demand Sup Forums to service you without even bothering to grasp basic posting etiquette (especially the threads that simply ask for recommendations and give no information about preferences, how the fuck are people supposed to help you). Rather than encourage that sort of poster it's best to tell them to fuck off. Of course, recommendations are freely given when relevant, e.g. in a thread about a series you could ask for something similar and people would be willing to help because that could potentially benefit other Sup Forumsnons and promote discussion.

Sup Forums is indeed full of fags.

Do you mean you sift through discussion forums looking for posts promoting manga or do you literally flip through random manga until one catches your eye? If it's the former, what websites are most useful?

Explain to me how thats any different from asking for a recommendation on literally any other board and maybe I will be a bit less booty blasted about it

And the latter. Other fourms are probably just as up their own asses about sources as here.

Whether it's here or elsewhere, any "clicked on the board by accident now recommend me stuff" or other low effort recommendation thread is cancer and should be deleted. If other boards are willing to suck the cock of any random visitor, that's their problem.

It's not like Sup Forums isn't willing to help, it's that Sup Forums and any board should be selective of who they help. "spoonfeeding" people who make low effort recommendation threads actually brings down the quality of the board so it doesn't make sense to encourage it. And it's not like Sup Forums is inhospitable to all newcomers, I've seen Sup Forumsnons scour the depths of the internet to find some manga an user's mom once read because he asked nicely.

So you say but someone who has a specific request is also told to fuck off. Like if someone made a thread saying "I just finished x and really liked it, what are some other things like it?" You would also be told to fuck off if your thread wasnt deleted outright whereas if you made a thread on Sup Forums looking for recommendations for RTS games or something the thread could go on for hours full of discussion. And Sup Forums is a complete shithole. The whole point of coming to boards like this is to have discussions about things and if you cant ask about new shit then thats like half your discussion options down the drain. All you see is threads about shit that is either just out or already popular and well known because no one is allowed to ask for new shit and random threads about more obscure shit will probably just die after getting a couple posts because no one knows the series. The only reason I even come to OPTs are because its basically the only way you can find out about shit that isnt brand spanking new and even then most of them are half taken up by shitty hentai garbage.

>hentai garbage

Whatever happened to sadpanda threads anyway?

Holy shit Boichi can't draw a woman to save his life.

My only complaint about OPT is that sometimes google, yandex and other image search doesn't give me anything because the image is a crop;

Otherwise, doing a few clicks isn't too much of a chore.

pleb who doesn't know how to access sadpanda