Joe Biggs vs. Destiny | Gun Control Debate

youtube.com/watch?v=AP2P0WAiTQY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JANcIlvk_3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doesn't destiny own a gun?

>cue annoying manlet screeching and crying

isn't this Joe Biggs guy some larping fraud who claimed to have secret inside sauces? I love bloodsports, but I don't want to hear two dishonest retards autistically screeching over one another.

Can this man ever be stopped, literally no one has been able to defeat him in a debate. He's won every single one.

Time for Destiny to destroy the alt right again.

Ironic considering handguns like the one he owns is responcible for most of the gun violence in this country.
But im sure he "doesnt understand why anyone needs to an assualt rifle with a high capacity clip"

Joe Biggs is going to lose even though I'm on his side of the debate.

>destiny doesnt realize that if you kicked out the niggers gun violence would drop by 90%

Literally who

Yea he bought it bc he wanted to kill a 12 year old kid who was Ddosing his twitch streams. Perfect guy to advocate for gun controls...this debate is retarded as fuck.

>doesnt understand why anyone needs to an assualt rifle with a high capacity clip
If he says that, he loses

destiny's entire body is one massive brain, joe biggs has no hope

this midget right now

This turns me on more than it should

he's reading this thread, hey Joe

@YoRHaDestiny
here is Tiny's new twitter guys!
why you evading your twitter ban my dog???

>inb4 it just devolves into manlet arguing pro pedophilia as always no matter what the subject is

>The cock-block of the bump-stock
>The Prison Bar of the AR

Unfortunately the gun debate is a really easy debate for liberals to win, even though I disagree, and almost everybody who makes pro gun arguments uses the wrong points and makes them poorly. That and Destiny's sneaky debate style is probably going to give him the win.

Joe is blowing it hard.

>Unfortunately the gun debate is a really easy debate for liberals to win

SHALL

Wut?

Doesn't winning require at least one coherent argument

Isn't this Destiny guy an outspoken pedophile and brags how he can manipulate children because he's so short?

Everyone from Tom Selleck to Donald Trump has been asking this question for over twenty years - it's all these drugs we're pumping into people. That's what's changed in our culture.

FOR YOU

fuck this goofy e-celeb faggot
>in all fields

>destiny lifts and looks great
>has a gf
>pol is jealous of his success

Insofar as they will play 100% to emotions and the audience of emotional humans will tend to side with them and find their statements (not arguments, since they aren't) more compelling?

Yeah, I get that.

>blaming video games
Okay, I'm out. Destiny wins I guess.

Did he legit post a video about him benching 65 lbs?

Joe Biggs seems dumb. Isnt he from infowars? Probably unwilling to say blacks are the cause

Also does destiny only debate tards to make him look good by comparison?

It was an Hour video. It got deleted.

Exactly. Their emotional argument is stronger than the pro gun emotional argument. The only way to beat them is to sympathize with their emotional plea, but steer them in a new direction. Not deny and counter with your own weaker emotional plea, which is what most pro gun advocates do.

Fucking lol.

How is it possible that one video game streamer was able to dismantle an entire political movement? Was that movement that weak?

>The only way to beat them is to sympathize with their emotional plea,
>the only way to beat them is to apply 7.62 directly to their forehead
Ftfy

He was squatting too with his gf in that vid. Hopefully someone saved that video.

He is the Tucker Carlson of the left. When you actually get your opponent to say that he thinks video games are a reason for mass shootings in the current year +3, you automatically win the debate. That was debunked two decades ago.

>squatting too with his gf in that vid. Hopefully someone saved that video
Fuck I need a good laugh. Did he even do 100?

>looks great

>d-degenerate culture isn't to blame for degenerate culture, user...
>mass-murder videogames are fun, aren't they? it's too bad they're not real
>want to know a secret?
>... you can make them real

He did one plate but his form was terrible. Heres a deadlift vid of his. Save it before he finds out.

youtube.com/watch?v=JANcIlvk_3o

Oh boy, time for Destiny to destroy the alt right yet again... he's literally unbeatable

are there more of these

Lel, my sister is unironicaly stronger than this kid

Yaaaaaa

How can you have a debate about gun violence and not once drop the word nigger?

Incontrovertible this
Pic very related ( ironically from a study cited by the New York Times in and article titled repeal the second amendment… However the study plainly had a bias and tried to hide these statistics within a table rather than directly in the text?

>83%
Kek

This is painful. Joe is a fucking idiot.

Literally clicked the video and this is the face he was making.

I'm curious as to how to win this. I haven't been in this debate before but my gf really wants to get into it with me. What do I say? She can literally go on for hours.

Again for every 1 SD Of increase proportion of household gun ownership, firearm homicide rate increased by 12.9.
For each one-ST increase in proportion of black population, firearm homicide rate increased by 82.8%
> The presence of blacks is 60% more likely to increase gun related homicides, then the increased presence of actual gun ownership.
> Debate over

Why does he need clamps for literally 10lbs worth of weight? just balance them - you have plenty of bar

hahahaha oh my god
keep up with the adhoms, rollie Sup Forumsies, thats the only thing you have left

Reminder: There is no correlation between gun ownership percentage in the US and mass shootings.

Ask her if she is afraid of getting hit my a meteorite.
No? Why not?
Explain risk, show stats about how rifles are responsible for a tiny tiny fraction of gun deaths.

But this logic like won't work because she's a woman, so just hit her.

lol americans are fucking crazy

glad to see destiny sucking up to superior europe :^)

FUCK why are we getting BTFO again dawgs?

What an absolute god

>10lbs worth of weight? That's like 40% of his body weight

Its alot of weight to lift.

To be fair, it might not be his fault necessarily. Some gym owners are really autistic about making sure everyone's using clamps no matter how little weight is on the bar.

I'm retarded
>10lbs worth of weight?
That's like 40% of his body weight

… Again… Explain that the proportion of black population increases the rate of firearm homicide by almost 6 times that of the increased presence of gun ownership. Therefore, incontrovertibly the largest prerequisite to firearm homicide is the increased presence of blocks.
> also mention that this is from and “exhaustive study “cited by the liberal New York Times, they’re just too stupid to read it and the study did try to hide it by not putting it directly in the text which makes this even more of a bombshell, because this study was desperately trying to produce the results that more guns means more gun related murder, but their tire some research could not help but show the reality.

Baked Alaska is so obnoxiously moronic

My dudes why does Destiny keep getting in debates he can't win?? We can't keep taking these L's dawgs

Can he see again?

>I dont want to ban guns
>I just want to find out which kinds of people are committing gun crimes and then make sure that those kinds of people don't get guns

So... niggers?

Reminder there is a massive correlation with firearm homicide and just homicide in general with regards to black population.

Ok. But she would say that she can't control meteorites, but she can control guns. Then she'll say that she should do something because "1 death is 1 too many". I know that handguns are the majority of murders because DA BLAKCS but how do I get her out of the "well we need to do SOMETHING" argument?

This fucking e-celeb shit needs to stop

>Then she'll say that she should do something because "1 death is 1 too many".
Then push it to the next logical step.
>well if we ban cars we can save lots
>also ban alcohol
>and personal swimming pool, kids drown in them
>and we have to euthanize all dogs
Etc etc

Reminder the homicide rate courtesy of the black population increased for 2016, and it was over 50% in 2013
> but most school shooters are white
Well evidently most people that are murdered or killed by black people, what’s your point that murder only matters if it happens in a high school?

Criminals and psychos won't turn over their guns because someone told them to. Gun control only effects law-abiding citizens and makes them easier targets for criminals and psychos. There is no more reliable way to defend yourself against someone with a gun than to have a gun yourself. Schools, churches and other gun-free zones are soft targets that psychos know they can attack without fear of getting shot themselves before the police arrive. Also, it should be concerning how little knowledge pro-gun control people have on the subject of guns.

This is all coming from someone who hates guns and is scared of them, but also someone who understands that guns exist in the world and won't magically disappear with "common sense" gun laws.

There's a difference between thinking that mass shootings are always gonna happen so let's all just accept it, and disagreeing that disarming law-abiding citizens is the answer.

Plus
>what about people use save their own lives with guns? Why are they less important than anyone you may or may not save by banning guns

Thanks for this. Look im going to be honest this girl isn't redpilled. I can't just do a triple back flip into the race pool and still get pussy from this girl. I know it is beta to not put your opinion to your gf but I just met her and I want to slowly convert her, not just dive head first. Is there another argument that isnt niggers?

Why does Sup Forums hate Destiny? He seems to be pretty smart

true but still he is probably strong enough to conteract the difference in force and rerack the bar. I can understand if this was 100lbs or even 50lbs but 10? cmon

Gun buybacks do not work. People just manufacture gun that meet requirements out of wood and pipe, then have those "bought back" so they can buy more real guns.

Pol hates e-celeb bullshit like this. You have to go back normalfag.

See

If Destiny doesn't think the gun ban in Australia is causally linked to its continued decline in homicide, why would he spend 2 minutes stalling on whether Joe is right or wrong about it? Why not just say "the rates dropped but we can agree it wasn't causal?"

Also why does Destiny specify "gun homicides" when talking about gun bans? Isn't the entire point that homicide in general would decrease because guns make it easier to kill people? If homicide rates stay the same, what's the point of banning guns if you want to address homicide?

Why is Destiny being so dishonest?

>Why is Destiny being so dishonest
>why is a lefty dishonest
Checked

thanks so much man. I guess her final argument would be "well cars are mainly for transport. some people use them to kill but that's not their primary purpose. the primary of a purpose of a gun is to kill or threaten to kill."

Look I've practiced taekwondo for 16 yeras of my life and I still don't know how to fully defend myself. She hasn't even stepped foot into a dojang so I know her response to my argument of "well guns are used to protect yourself" will be "yea but you should just use a different defense mechanism. the primary purpose is to kill". How do I handle this?

thanks

dumbo claimed destiny cut out twice now when he has no reply lel

Why does Destiny keep harping on "pro gun republicans that pivot" when in this very debate he tried to pivot from general gun homicide to mass shootings, but was called out on it by Alaska?

Thanks. I know she'll put the argument of "well muh Europe dont have no gun murders". Would you know how to combat that?

Or defend yourself against someone with a gun. Ask her what she thinks is a better tool for defending yourself against a psycho with a gun than another gun, and then ask her if she thinks that psychos will give up their weapons because of the law.

he's specifically talking about gun violence so that is why he specifies gun homicides.

Explain that about 2/3 of gun related deaths are suicides, the vast majority of mass shootings are done by the use of a pistol, a study cited to buy the New York Times concluded that the increased presence of gun ownership increases firearm homicide by 12.9% and increases by 82.8% for every one standard deviation increase in black population. Then show the crime stats for the last 10+ years that show locks disproportionately commitment every violent crime on a per capita basis, make sure to emphasize that in regards to homicide and robbery it doesn’t even need to be address on a per capita basis they commit over 50% of the homicides! Yes roughly 7% of the fucking population is responsible for over Half of the murders, and 90% of inter- racial crime is committed by blacks against whites
> and then if she goes down the predictable road of blah blah poverty, low education, single parenthood
Point out that because of the sheer massive disproportionate population difference there are far more white people in poverty, with no formal education and with troubled households including single parenthood although in that regard for whatever reasons blacks come pretty close almost 70% of them are raised without a father

What different defense mechanism would she propose?

From a completely neutral standpoint, Destiny is actually murdering him. Joe keeps dodging questions, has already dodged a major point twice by saying "he's cutting out", Joe initiated the namecalling, and Joe is missing the major point in the debate.

Not that Destiny is some great debater, I could beat Joe with Destiny's position and I'm on Joe's side.

>well cars are mainly for transport. some people use them to kill but that's not their primary purpose. the primary of a purpose of a gun is to kill or threaten to kill.
Use that VA incident and bring it back to her point of "well if you can save 1 it doesn't matter..."
Make her play by her own rules.

>different defense
Like fucking what? Ask her to explain. Does she think real life is like an action movie and you're Jackie Chan? Force her to see how unrealistic that is, maybe via videos of nigs jumping people
>primary purpose is to kill
Not inherently true. It's to stop the threat. Period.