Could anybody beat Ryuko at scissoring?

Could anybody beat Ryuko at scissoring?

I can definitely beat my junk at Ryuko scissoring her sister.

why do tomboys always look so angry?

Ryuko only scissors clothes, user.

Ryuko only scissors Mako, user.

>ywn make a tomboy this happy

She gets beaten several times in the show.

because no man wants them

Ryuko only scissors her legs to my cock, user.

They're insecure.

Depending on the individual tomboy, they're either worried that they're not feminine enough, or worried that being a girl somehow inhibits their ability to perform tomboy activities.

Shes a strong independent who aint need no man. Yet tons of beta men keep trying to get in her skirt.

She only needs strong men in her life so it gets annoying.

(((They))) certainly can

>dat tattoo

>some tiny pecker niglet edited this image
Hilarious

Its a white man's fetish though.

>nor mega scizor

That's True

I really wish white people would stop hating themselves sometimes.

Her mom.

It has nothing to do with hating themselves.

Its just called being masochistic. Both men and women love it and have different ways of expressing it.

Does the tattoo have some meaning?

Nope.

means you like to get BLACKED

Her mom scissored her, her sister, and Nui. I am pretty sure she wins the lesbobowl in the show.

Nice.

>scissoring
Oh, I get it, because she uses a scissor blade as a weapon.

>Strong independant woman who need no man
>Literally a dual character who depends on her male counterpart throughout the entire show

Really fires my neurons...

Yes, Satsuki was the strong and independent one, she forced Junketsu into servitude rather than asking him to sync up with her.

can someone give me /quickrundown/ as to why there are so many KLK threads recently?

KLK is a modern classic. One of the few anime from the 2010s that people will remember

It's like FLCL. Fun to watch once, but highly overrated shit.

Someone remembered it and made a thread about it, which made more people rewatch/watch it which in turn generated more threads.

Not that I needed a reason to rewatch it in the first place, the show is fantastic in terms of style, visuals, theme integration, and characterization. It falls a bit flat in terms of consistency, both narratively and animation-wise, but fr me it hit its marks where it counted, and his is why its still relevant and discussed years later.

Akame ga Kill had a lot of retarded designs.

Megas a shit

FLCL is better than KLK in about every aspect. Mainly because it was far more condensed.

>FLCL is better than KLK
weew lad

well this thread quickly went to shit

unironically kys

Yeah, fag, it was.

Keep dreaming, KLK saved anime

newfag here what are the big criticisms of kill la kill

the only thing i didnt like was when ryuko got mind controlled that kinda felt like a chore

Queen of Spades

it means she only takes black cock

I suspect a sequel is coming. They also rereleased all the figures. They're probably viral marketing threads meant to rebuild interest in the series before its announced so there's enough hype.

Muh nibba.

Second half felt stilted. Ending was meh.

A lot of filler episodes

Filler and mediocre ending

Check and Mate

>Ryuko
>Blacked

Cant say I would be surprised.

>Ryuko
>Dicked

That would be very surprising given her position on dicks, and being able to break apart cities with her bare hands.

All women submit to the dick eventually

Whether they want it or not.

Primary dickers are faceless men and beta blank generic inserts though. She has shown an overwhelming ability to demolish faceless men both young and old, and lives in a universe without useless beta faggots. She's pretty safe.

Unless black women count for getting blacked. Then it's possible this bitch could come back and jump her ass as it's been shown women can rape her given the right situation.

Her life fiber fucked up womb would not be capable of producing healthy children anyway. Its her sister that is prime breeding material. We all know the class president ends up with the jock in the end, and there isnt a bigger chock than the athletic committee chair Sanageyama. We can not deprive future generations of these eyebrow genes, it would simply be inhumane.

Doesnt matter, shes first and foremost a woman so she will always succumb to dicks. In Ryukos case, rather dark ones.