Brittany Pettibone: Brunette Supremacist Cryptofa

This girl uses Youtube to spread her *teehee* cute feminine pro-White identity cult and far-right vile fucking agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=mJO_PkLJUHU
Here she is appearing with fellow Alt Right white identity cultists James Allsup and Martin Sellner.

(((OUT OF NOWHERE SHE IS POSTING THIS TOP QUALITY PROPAGANDA TO POISON YOUR MIND. THIS IS NWO PROPAGANDA TO BREAK DOWN THE WORLD INTO LITTLE GROUPS. WAKE UP. REJECT HER COLLECTIVIST BULLSHIT)))

She is just a cryptofascist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-fascism

These she-wolves in sheep's clothing claim to be *teehee* cutegirls(tm) who are just normal happy people. Nothing fishy there, right? Except when you realize THEY HAVE ALL COME OUT IN THE PAST FEW YEARS AND ALL PUSH THE SAME FUCKING MESSAGE: "MUH WHITE IDENTITY"... it's an obvious NWO brainhack luring you down into a cult.

Wake the fuck up, /pol!

Raped by your sister

LOOK CLOSELY
(THE SKULL SHAPE)

Here you can tell she has a more male-like brain. Those girls are the dangerous ones. All these crypto girls have that in common: they may possess (some) femininity and beauty, but also they have this nerdy intellectualness and if you pay attention, they think more like a man than a normal girl does.

This is what makes them such dangerous political machines, they are like crypto-males (not trannies, but almost like them mentally)

She has sneaky eyes and a kind of skull shape that indicates a large brain and capacity for male-style thinking. (I am very redpilled on gender issues and I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill to understand the female)

These females are extra dangerous and they tend to screw up society quickly, they are like feminist brained women who are not using their brains for feminism but istead for rightwing identitarian extremism.

LOOK DEEPLY INTO HER EYES AND PAY ATTENTION. IT IS CLEAR
SHE IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL TRANNY
SHE HAS A MALE LOGICAL/PLANNING BRAIN IN A FEMALE BODY
SHE IS EXPLOITING EVERY ONE OF U AS HER PERSONAL SHEEP

not an argument

you are white trash! fuck off

>/pol
k go back to plebbit faggot

She has no real beliefs. Everything really is the *teehee*. She's a trad LARPer. She has no children, no husband, no credentials at all, except a lack of shame, addiction to social media, and patreonbux from guys who fantasize about tit-fucking her.

and? Whats the point?
are you people of color?

Her whole family is hardcore Catholic antisemitic fanatics and have tons of children. She is part of a neo nazi dynasty

she has hacked at least a few brains into joining the vile white identity cult

thats enough to make her our enemy
WAKE UP AND EXPOSE THIS WHORE!

people of ALL races must unite to stop the white identity psyOp/cult

it hurts EVERYONE so fuck it

WOW, ANOTHER SHAREBLUE CHARACTER ASSSINATION THREAD BY THE SAME FAGGOT EVERY DAY, WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?!?!

any woman on youtube talking conservatism is a larper by nature. conservative women shut up and raise families, leaving politics to men because they recognize their input is unneeded.

Her vile white identity-centric character speaks for itself, she is evil!!

she may be larping but she is fucking evil

she is propping up the vile white identity cult

Wake up!!!

the only one who is butthurt about this bullshit is you, and other THOT's like you.

BEGONE

ill give it to you user, you are motivated. or extremely bored and LARPy
random question: do you guys ever LARP as shills for amusement?

What the actual fuck? Move to israel u faggot kikery cuck

seems like u havent grasped the real communism from soviets in the 1920-1990

die in hell

not an argument you blatant neo nazi pig

thanks for letting me know about her bruh
gonna go watch her stuff and shoot her a few shekels now

This is the Jew that got raped by his sister

Press K to tell him to kill himself

>hot but evil.jpg
she would like this

You write like an ugly woman with blue hair and glasses. Stop posting e-celeb pish.

ayy sister fucker is back surprised he hasn't been range banned yet

>get a load of this goy

The white man is waking up and nothing can stop it now. Years of Cultural Marxist antagonism has seen to this.

You might as well appeal to the thunderstorm at this point.

Isn't incest wrong though?

You’re wrong. White people don’t need to become Nazis, but white people need racial consciousness to SURVIVE what’s coming. That is the NATURE of the conflict, white people are being targeted for their race.
It may be that identity politics leads to tribal destruction, but the enemies of white people are themselves tribal. Infighting means white people will be overtaken and everything they have built will be razed by people who hate and won’t maintain our way of life.
It’s not even about “pride” or “identity.” It will soon become about survival, if it isn’t already. It’s about self-preservation and protecting your family.
I’m a hapa, this world we live in, where whites try to be colorblind, it’s optimal for me personally. But it’s not optimal for my family, or my community, or the country that allows me to exist. I know the genocidal attitudes of the majority of nonwhite people. And your whole shtick of “white identity cults” is counter-productive to white people surviving. White people need to respect themselves, have a backbone, and start pushing back before ethnocide turns into genocide.

The single gayest tripfag to ever post on this board. Fuck off already, faggot. Every thread you make sucks and they continue to get worse.
>picrel, it's you

OP had his dick enveloped by his fat sister

That image actually depicts the murder of a village person by the red army, look closely at the pistol and uniform it baffles my mind how they got away with this for so long, boomers are legit retarded

it has also been cropped to exaggerate the diameter of the kill pit

f off

I guess she's getting too many views. We should all aspire to being enough threat to the elites to get this much attention.

this image is used on bookcovers documenting hollywoods version of ww2 when it's clearly a russian bolshy officer.. smdik, also look out for stills from shindlers list posing as war photography and some old skool photoshops