When they come for your legally acquired firearms will you STAND YOUR GROUND? OR let the libcucks take your rights?

When they come for your legally acquired firearms will you STAND YOUR GROUND? OR let the libcucks take your rights?

Let them of course Mr. federal agent.

Fight back. Anyone who doesn’t isn’t a patriot and is a faggot. Our founding fathers shed blood to give us our rights and if you are just willing to hand that away you are a pussy.

“B-b-but my family”...........man up. People resisting and deaths on the other side will make the gun grabbers think twice before knocking at your door.

“B-b-but swat teams will gas my house and throw grenades in”.......will not look good to the public if it is happening on a large scale. More people will resist and know it’s war

Too bad I don’t own any guns though, lost them all in a fire and insurance didn’t compensate me back. Shame.

I'll booby trap the house like home alone

Any person that comes to illegally seize my constitutionally protected firearms will be killed on sight, no exceptions.

I will comply peacefully with any and all measures that the government feels are necessary to take to ensure my safety and the safety of society.

I don't own any guns but I imagine there's a few million guys named Tyrone and Cletus that are itching to make such an event extremely costly.

Literally no one is going to come in your house and take your gun. Ever. No one is planning to. No one cares.

Even if some law is passed no one will come. Cops won't risk their lives for it. And military would never support it.

Fox News-tier thread

i lost all mine in a tragic boating accident.

lost them in a boating accident, sorry

fug

I'll say I destroyed my guns out of guilt after some teenagers made emotional posts on twitter obviously.

The libcucks can legally come uninvited, randomly to my house with the police to check if i correctly store my hunting rifle seperated from the ammo in a gunsafe.
They do this once a year and it costs 120€.

Please nuke my country.

Cold. Dead. Hands.

Bring your whiteness over here

Will take out at least one high level shitbag politician, nothing to lose if that's where were going.

Cant do that, I havent studied law for seven years just to flee to US. I need to be here when we cleanse the Vaterland from all the traitors and bring back the guillotines.

Cops in my area have explicitly told me they wouldn't do it.

They will be shot dead. And the people that come after that so be shot dead. If I have to be the match that sparks the second revolution so be it. Not afraid to die

sauce and more pls of said gif

Well good luck then