What are some Sup Forums characters people mistakenly think are gay

What are some Sup Forums characters people mistakenly think are gay.

Pic __related

>mistakenly

He's not gay. He's just desperate for love so he'll resort to even homosexuality to get it.

He literally refused sex from a eager MILF the day before he acted all slutty with Kaworu.
Bullshit.

>Shinji Ikari
>Not a flaming homosexual of the highest caliber
Pick one.

Shinji is a girl, and is as straight and boy-crazy as they come

He's heavily implied to be bisexual in the anime and all but stated to be in the manga

He's actually full on homosexual in the manga, as confirmed by Sadamoto.

Didn't he sorta crush on Asuka too? I mean he straight up fell for Kaworu, no denying that, but I think he still had the hots for Asuka

Because people on Sup Forums don't know what having a friend is like, so they assume that if two male characters in an anime are shown interacting in any non-shounen-bro ways, that they must be gay.

In the Manga? Nah, they were bros. He even tried to help her get it on with Kaji.
Weirdly enough Manga Shinji didn't show attraction to any of the girls. Just Kaworu.

Yeah I also take a bath with my friends then proceed to caress their hand.

You'd have a point if you were talking about anything but Eva.
The creator outright said it was gay.

I mean most anime characters aren't gay.

But Shinji was gay for kaworu. Thats not really that debateable. He was attracted to girls too, but he definitely fell for Kaworu

NGE is figuratively a story of Anno coming to grips with his depression and his unrequited love from his gay crush Ikuchan.

Shinji is fucking gay.

Shinji isn't gay just emotionally vulnerable, if Kaworu wasn't an autistic alien he'd be the stereotypical faggot who takes advantage of confused boys to shove down their aids ridden cock down their throat.

see

Though the manga had cool parts about it, I kinda disliked how they changed Shinji's motivation at the end.

Admittingly he had an actual spine which anime Shinji never had, but his motivation basically went from "everyone betrayed me" to "I couldn't fight for my friends" which is a pretty generic anime motivation IMO.

>Manga
>NGE

what the fuck am I reading? It's like referencing the fucking STARWARS books over the movies.

Believe it or not the majority of teenagers aren't comfortable getting molested by a grown ass adult, especially one in an authority position over them

He spanked it to Asuka, he's bisexual

Stupid user-poster.

Its two separate canons. In the manga he's straight up gay. But in the anime, he's just bisexual. He clearly is attracted to Asuka and Misato, but he admits he felt attracted to Kaworu as well.

I don't see why its a big deal, he's still gonna end up with a girl if anyone in the end.

Manga Shinji was Sadamoto's self-insert whereas Anime Shinji was Anno's

Asuka looks like a man, so he's still gay.

Kaworu didn't take advantage of shit.
He sat there being chill and talking about music, meanwhile Shinji was blushing at him like a school girl in heat and asking to sleep-over and shit.

You're telling me there are two fully grown japanese men who both want to fuck the producer of penguindrum?

checked and confirmed as true,

Shinji = the writer's self-insert
Kaworu = the writer's gay crush

In the Anime, Shinji is based off of Anno and Kaworu is based off of Ikuhara

In the Manga, Shinji is based off of Sadamoto and Kaworu is based off of his gaycrush from highschool

How does Ikuhara feel about this? And who's Sadamoto's gay crush?

Sadamoto had a tsundere boner for some chad guy who transferred into his highschool from Tokyo

Her pal Reina too

He came inside Konatsu to finally unite his sperm with Sukeroku's.

Has everyone seriously gone through this entire thread without checking these quints?

Wasted quints because Griffith is truly a faggot

>asukafag this desperate to prove Shinji isn't gay
Anno called Kaworu the metaphorical ideal for Shinji.

twf you will never be feminized and ass fucked by bestboy

How dare you mock my first Yaoi couple!!!

>ywn be as alpha as Kiku
He cucked everyone

>mistakenly
What a waste of perfectly good quints.

>literaly says he loved Kaworu in ep 24
>not gay
>literally thinks only about Guts during sex with another person.
>not gay