Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1xUD6MWmSAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Discussing as in throwing shit at each other

Discussing as in posting lewds of my favorite girls

Discussing as in having ship wars over and over.

your favorite animu is shit! SHIT!!

No it isn't and fuck your meme replies

Sup Forums is shit but at least it's better than every other board

Sup Forums is truly an island of intellectualism amidst the seas of shitposting and waifu wars that cover the rest of Sup Forums.

Do it then fag

I wish this wasn't true

Depends on the animanga really.

Let me rephrase OP's idea a bit.

IF you like discussing anime and manga on Sup Forums more than watching or reading it, then you don't really like anime or manga.

Gotta admit, much of the anime I watch I do so exclusively for the discussions/shitposting on Sup Forums

shitposting is not discussion

y-y-you t-too user

Then there is no discussion here.

Reading discussion is entertaining but more than half of the time I use lurking this board is lost because stupid posts that are not entertaining at all are the majority. Like this thread.

It's really not but it's difficult to get watching something sometimes for some reason.

Absolute lie. Anytime Sup Forums has fun mods delete the threads.

Depends entirely on the show/manga. For instance, Geass Sundays were way more fun than watching Code Geass itself.

>Tripfag avatarfag think it has any right to say what is a stupid post and what is entertaining.
Go burn in hell and sit on satans cock, you piece of shit.

True. I actually hate anime, I only like some of the art direction and yuri. I'm more of a Bunuel fangirl myself, and I think anime skews and perverts the true principles of art. Anime is some of the most disgusting "artistic" medium to ever exist, and it is due to the directors' incompetence.

i miss dangan ronpa thread

>discussing anime on Sup Forums
How? Almost all threads are baits or shitposting galore. Plenty of people who join debates havent even watched the respective show or refuse that something could have more depth than whats shown on screen. At this point youre more likely to have proper debates on other websites or you simply go to /m/, thats where outsource any form of scifi discussion by now. The moderation simply is too harsh in some, and too loose in other areas to enable proper debates. So no, discussing anime on Sup Forums isnt more fun than watching. Shitposting sometimes is, though.

>Sup Forums
>discussion

I genuinely don't watch anime, I come here for the shit flinging, fanart reaction images and chapter dumps of mangas that I've read through other anons shitposts. I mostly lurk threads of manga that look interesting.

>mangas

Discuss

This is true. Discussing shows is only more fun when the show itself is bad. Good shows are enhanced by good discussion, but the discussion itself isn't better than the show itself.

this is the most offensive shit post in this entire thread

That's what every user said about the board they frequent the most.

Depends on the show. A big part of the appeal of mystery shows is speculating on what the twists and reveal will be for example, so obviously your enjoyment of them is greatly enhanced if you have a place like Sup Forums to discuss them as they air. There's also more esoteric, abstarct shows like Lain, Haruhi, Monogatari, etc with tons of hidden meaning in their visuals and dialogue which is meant to inspire discussion, so again, having a place like Sup Forums where you can discuss them makes them more enjoyable.

Only when the Feds are watching

It depends on the show, I could never finish something like Guilty Crown if it weren't for the amazing threads.

What places on the internet aren't shit?

In real life?

This the threads made watching the anime fun as fuck but watching it now would just be shit

youtube.com/watch?v=1xUD6MWmSAc

While I do agree, there never is really any good discussion. Changes in anime trends over the years aside, there are too many sites for people to discuss animanga and even if there were enough people interested in discussing it on Sup Forums, Sup Forums has become such a meme website because of the publicity of Sup Forums and Sup Forums which attracts people who blatantly shitpost.

Also, even if there is a particularly popular show during the season, threads about said show are flooded with waifu/fanservice/shitposting. Then there is the minority of those who read the manga before watching seasonal shows and act like elitist pricks, which is akin to GoT fans who act like smug assholes just for reading the books.

I'd guess that over half of the people on Sup Forums rarely touch manga and just watch anime, so discussion about seasonal shows isn't going to be as fun for them because of the toxic community.

Watched as anons not take this as irony.

And as someone said before, moderation tends to be lax on some occasions and tight on others. Understandable because it's a big board with a lot of traffic and there are multiple mods, but that kind of inconsistency is just going to deter people from wanting to contribute legitimate discussion

I thought that /f/ is still pretty alright.

Does flash even exist nowadays?