So I want to start watching precure Sup Forums, where do I start?

So I want to start watching precure Sup Forums, where do I start?

Which ones do I skip?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TfwGDVD-qBc
twitter.com/hashtag/プリキュア版深夜の真剣お絵描き60分一本勝負
youtu.be/TcU57tAKzng?t=2m22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You could just watch Nanoha

Nanoha has been shit for a decade

What he should be watching is Ojamajo Doremi

I already watched nanoha

>precure threads are now going to be reduced to newfags asking stupid questions as the OP and actually precure threads get deleted

Did the mods have a stroke or something?

Start with Heartcatch. It has Mizuki Nana in it.

And yet /ai/ still lives.

Just watch the CURRENTLY-AIRING SERIES so we can keep DISCUSSING THE CURRENTLY-AIRING SERIES IN THIS THREAD ;) ;) ;) (also start from the start, you shithead)
I like squirrel in theory, but I find the other main 4 more interesting.

Be nice to Vivio

Fuck off, it's because of people like you that Nanoha went down the shitter and will never recover.

Just watch anime and have fun

We need more idols in precure, thats our only salvation

blame dragon ball fags

Nanoha would have been several dozen times better with Vivid levels of fanservice from the start.

If we get idlecures will the merge finally be complete?

Which has a better chance of happening, an idol Precure show or a return to Precure throwing punches?

Idols. We've already had multiple idols, but an entire lineup of idols yet eludes us.

Punching doesn't matter anyway. The important part is that the fight is dynamic.

>knpk

I miss Regina

Did you bring marshmallows?

Let's pretend we are newfriends asking stupid Precure questions like hey guys Maho is so cool

I brought salt.

>Which ones do I skip?
How about none? Maybe the two sequel series if you really want.

So what happens first, Precure threads get pruned / deleted to such an extent that /pc/ literally dies. Or the mods give in to inevitability (and DBS fans) and make /ag/ and forces us there?

better the second option, is not fair to kill /pc/.

i think we didnt do nothing.

SMoL

/ag/ would be so awful. Sup Forums doesn't get near the traffic Sup Forums does, does it? And most of it is just seasonal threads anyway, so there'd be barely anything to go on /ag/.

Though on the other hand not just being able to go to the Precure Thread Precure Thread when I want to make a dumb comment on the latest episode would suck, since I'd imagine that if I were to start a new thread to make said dumb comment it would sink immediately.

They need to make /lg/ - little girls: a board dedicated to little girl media. /ai/ and /pc/ could both go there in peace and live medetashi medetashi, it would be like /m/ but with lolicons instead of manchildren

You can always hang out with the completely relevant and currently airing Aikatasu or Pripara thread

Bukki off by three
The mods are fucking faglords
/pc/ dies by fall

>it would be like /m/ but with lolicons
So, /m/?

How can Toei fix Precure? Or does it need a fixing in the first place?

Shit, is that what /m/ is like? I never go there. Should I start watching /m/ shows? I tried the Big O and got bored.

My heart belongs to Hibiki but my dick belongs to Kanade.

My heart belongs to Ellen but my dick belongs to Seirei.

You could try a couple more, there's something for everyone. Depends what you'd like. On the other hand you're not missing out on anything enormous.

Some common recommendations are Gunbuster, and Giant Robo: the Day the Earth Stood Still?

Would you feel better if the OP tried to camouflage a precure thread?

I'll check them out, thanks.
Honestly, yes, but I tried that and it got deleted.

/ai/ never dies!

>new rule is literally "generals are allowed as long as you disguise the OP enough according to some unstated criteria"

MANA DA BEST

It's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay

Those are guys inside the kigs right?

Part of a stageshow, I don't think so.

Anywhere else, absolutely.

I'm glad we still got to wave Bukki after all.

GANBARE PURIKYUA! GANBAREEEEEE!!!

>Biburi...
>Noir-sama!

>This...
>I can explain...

>YURI IS FINE TOO!

>Noir-sama...?

It's a fad, and this too shall pass.
Going against board culture is retarded.

Fuck o

ff

I don't want to live in a world without Bucky.

Squirrel's episode was so bland when compared to the others.

You know what the worst part was?
She didn't even get her full transformation or transformation theme.

this is nothing new, they'll give up after a week or two and Precure threads will return to normal.

This is like the fifth time they've tried getting rid of precure threads.

Why do you even care About the Squirrel?
Lion is better and we all know it.

Because it's been years since a yellow got fucked this hard.

Since Peace, even.

I want to FORM a family with Liko

>Lemonade
>Pees
Why are yellow Cures so urophilia-pandering?

I want to marry Liko. Me on the right

I want Liko to be my mommy.

I want to be Liko's pet

Vivio is good, it's the whole adult form that killed it tho.

Vivio is nice.
Adult forms just means there's more of them to hug.

But only loli are for hugging.

Loli aren't meaty enough for a nice hug.
They make good onaholes though

Only two yellows really got a lot of play, those being Urara and Ako. Urara was a staff favorite, which is why she got such a big push in Gogo. While Ako got a push in Suite, because she joined the main cast at the end of the 2nd act of the show.

All the other yellows got shafted. Pine got like 2 good episode. Sunshine started strong but got eclipsed by Moonlight. Alice and U2 were hardly characters in Doki and Hacha. Hell even Kirara had little to do in Gopri. The only yellow to get a fair shake with out getting pushed was Peace.

Just got these fresh girls in a few days ago. A bit smaller that I would like but they still look pretty nice. Also they are lewd as fuck you can take off their skirts and they are all wearing different color panties

I wish one manufacturer would make everyone

Show them.

Prove it.

Inori - Yellow
Miki - Blue
Love - Pink
Setsuna - White

Meant to be a reply to

I wonder if this means all the figures from the sekai seifuku line have removable skirts? I want to see Honoka and Nagisa's panties too.

You can normally get figurarts of each cure team, however if you want something better then you really have to work for it or find a GK

Nope that was a fresh only thing.

For some reason /pc/ figures don't sell well. I think the only two figures that sold well were alpha omega Eas fig and the excellent model Beat.

It really is a shame because I would buy a nice twinkle fig and a full set of princess smiles

youtube.com/watch?v=TfwGDVD-qBc

Is she looking for the baby?

>For some reason /pc/ figures don't sell well.
Makes no sense, really.
Considering Precure's popularity and all the lolicons out there, you would expect more.

These kig shows have better action scenes than the anime.

Sunshine had a lot of episodes and was a recurring character even before turning into Cure, I wouldn't say she got shafted.
The only truly shit yellow was Honey. Twinkle and Peace were pretty great despite not having the big spotlight, Rosetta had fun stuff going on for her, not going lie, but I still think she's a bit low tier.

That was quick.

twitter.com/hashtag/プリキュア版深夜の真剣お絵描き60分一本勝負

HIME

>Nope that was a fresh only thing.
You really shouldn't talk out your ass like that. All the skirts come off except for Tsubomi, Erika, and Itsuki because they wear one-pieces.

How about you show pics to prove your statement . Or better yet take the skirts off of your figs.

I know what your endgame is.

I don't quite understand what's happening here but can we see Ako-chan's pantsu please?

youtu.be/TcU57tAKzng?t=2m22s