>Jim's new video about bloodsports
youtu.be/gkkNYc4NGN8

>Check our own /ibs/ stream
youtu.be/1333_yPSz7A

>Sargon literally running away from enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=y6PVuYI9HGI

>JF analyzes the Sargon vs. Anglin debate
youtube.com/watch?v=Drr_SB_Ikck

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>Tariq Nasheed vs. Jared Taylor
youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

Old Links pastebin.com/H1cExJ1a

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv
web.archive.org/web/20180201061009/https://clips.twitch.tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Schedule for this week
Today: Joe Biggs vs pedo_dwarf on gun control, baked alaska show 8pm EST
Thursday: Mark Collett and Bre Faucheux vs Sargon on power and state. RockingMrE channel 4pm EST
Thursday: JF Spencer vs vee Arch about ethnonationalism Warski live

Enoch vs Boomerfaggot round 2 (no date)
Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)
March 1st Boomer faggot + some random kike vs David Duke + Mark Collet. Warski live 7pm EST
March 3rd Styx vs Fuentes about religion
Also Andy said that he has the rest of the week planned but he didn't want to give us any spoiler
After every stream ancap user will host our own /IBS/ stream

Dissapointing stream

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA IS SHIT

Boiled Idaho has a brand, you don't.

Perhaps niggers go out and shoot each other because 80% of them are born and raised without fathers?

Backyard bloodsports on after this stream, stay tuned

This is a fucking mess in the most boring way.

>muh vidya
Good job Joe ya fuckin idiot

The majority of the chat are destiny fans. First time the chat wasn't dominated by /ourguy/

boomer boomer is getting heated now
should be good

>he took off his headphones and left twice

>Nick brings out knife on camera
>Biggs outdoes him and pulls out a gun on camera
Knifes out is old news, bring out your guns to wave at debates.

The stream is shit. The debaters are shit. The moderator is shit. Shit all around. Shitsports, not bloodsports. Mexican guy from the last thread was right.

Leftist's always bring up Australia and Europe but fail to factor in demographics. If they want to be like Norway and Denmark so much maybe they should rethink their position on immigration.

It isn't the video game's fault directly, but parents not parenting and using electronic baby sitters doesn't help.

I can't wait for someone to slip a finger and shot their monitor/camera

Nah destiny is just right

>Hey Nick the Spic, watch this

no he brought up games that you get points for killing and raping

Are you shitting me?
>Violent video games
>Personal anecdotes about wanting to kill himself
>You kin kill someone wif a knife or a truck
He sounds like a complete retard. The most compelling argument is that there's a 2nd Amendment and fuck your Jewish interpretation of it.

Baked Alaska is ruining bloodsports. Joe Biggs is a terrible speaker, Destiny wins this round by default

Well at least they are finally shouting at each other. This might get better.

replace this joe biggs dude right now

He said both what I said and what you said in passing. The one I mentioned is obviously more valid.

He is a bumbling, retarded Christcuck Jew larping as far right. So your typical burger.

If destiny believed what he was saying why does he own a gun?

/OurAutist/

rude

why's noone mentioning switzerland/czech gun ownership aswell? aren't they armed to their teeth yet nothing happens there

Guns don't kill people, uh uh. JF kills people, with guns

you have to trust in the marketplace of bloodsports
the marketplace will give you the best blood

biggs needs to go back to talking about violent niggers

>March 1st Boomer faggot + some random kike vs David Duke + Mark Collet. Warski live 7pm EST

This gonna be gud

He's been known to plan murder. His best argument is that he particularly can't be helped, and his gun should be taken by force.

God damn it Alaska's retarded

>Destiny keeps trying to change the argument from school shootings to shootings across the entire country every time he is cornered

well they're white so we can't talk about that. Also Andorra people are required to own at least a rifle and it has one of the lowest murder rates, Although due to the size it may not be a good point

->

>silence as destiny bobs up and down

Andy + JF are lazy and incompetent
Tonka is a retard

The bar is VERY low and the way I see it, this /INTERNET BLOODSPORTS/ FAD, will fizzle out in the next couple weeks if things are allowed to continue in the matter they are without improvement

JF vs Thunderf@g when?

>literally the other way around when Biggs keeps bringing up "but its muh blacks" that do all shootings

>I am ki-gcking this fuck-erh
[laughs in French]

/ourgirl/

Destiny said he didnt prepare for this before it started. And it shows.

I feel like someone less autistic that Joe Biggs could have smashed him here easily.

But now Destiny will absorb Biggs and grow stronger. This was him showing weakness and we missed the opportunity to take him down

Spoiler alert: never

Aydin posts here, doesn't it?

Only just tuned in now to watch Destiny sperging out. How's it going so far? Basic gestalt?

Thunderfaggot is too scared for debate
/OurCoalBurner/

Destiny only grows stronger the more he debates right wing retards.

this guy has never impressed me on infowars and he's not impressing here. i mean, how little do you have to understand about debate strategy in order to know that if you're a boomer you probably shouldn't bring up video games if you're debating a guy who's famous for being good at video games?

see baked, this is how you are have both a mediocre iq and still be somehow awkwardly charming

>desTINY can't comprehend why whites in America have to adapt to living with violent shitskins

You must be fun at parties

THIS

He's training in 10X gravity by debating without preparing first

Baked keeps proving his retardation time and time again. It's fucking sad.

Holy shit Baked is so fucking retarded

never, TF has a low verbal IQ, no debate skills and no expertise outside his very narrow field.

As a snek, yes

>/OurCoalBurner/
>"/pol-san, nein"

anyone got some of that /publicinformation/ on thunderf00t lol

FUCK lads, Destiny's losing again?? I can't take it anymore

JF's the only thing that protects Andy's stream from being the kind of garbage Baked Alaska's stream is.

I'm curious, though, what do you think the problems with "Internet Bloodsports" are? Do you think there's a lack of good moderation or what?

Good god, Baked. You're actually making Destiny look smart with your retardedness. Just keep your mouth shut, holy fuck.

sheeeittt duke the cia nigger on warski? That will be fun

hey aydin, you're pretty ok for a jewess

Obviously, she's said it before. Also her master's thesis was about Sup Forums iirc

Typical image for you

JF seems to be making a valid argument here.

dude I was explaining race realism and basic AltR talking points to this muslim feminist chick not to long ago, she had just sucked my cock and was almost in tears it was hilarious

They can just mention Vermont. Many guns, very safe.

The problem is NAMs not guns.

Baked Alaska makes Andrew Anglin look like a fucking genius

He's lost it

>desTINY is still allowed on twitch
Anyone who thinks that maybe these clips would be against the new TOS?

clips.twitch.tv
/SneakyCleanPhoneTakeNRG
clips.twitch.tv
/HonorableTrappedAntImGlitch
clips.twitch.tv
/OriginalPerfectNarwhalPJSugar
web.archive.org/web/20180201061009/https://clips.twitch.tv
/SpikyYummyWolfOptimizePrime

JOE BIGGS DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WAKANDA

> her master's thesis was about Sup Forums iirc

>who's famous for being good at video games?

Destiny never became "famous" for being good at video-games, he couldn't even get past Diamond in League lmfao. He's just one of those typical e-celeb fags who got into the streaming game early on.

>The bar is VERY low
this is part of the value, like daytime reality tv
in fact, it could be even lower and that might attract more popularity

Joe should just scream at destiny more

what if the kid DDoSed the teacher?

>destiny saying its better to let kids get shot than to have people trained.
jeez this guy

Fucking based

Uncle Adolf wouldn't want us to fight Hans

for sure, but they keep mentioning europe and skipping over it just accepting destinys bullshit 'facts'

this but unironically

She looks just as retarded too

im out boys this was awful. a gun owner arguing against guns vs a boomer and muh vidya games

so, destiny's argument is that we need more information? i'm stunned by the sheer intellect of this man, why did we have to fuck with him guys?

Bigs is indirectly calling destiny a nigger

I was being unironinc

Thankfully the lord answered our prayers and allowed the twitch deadline to extend a few more weeks til Mid-March or so. Hopefully then Destiny can get his act together so we can BTFO the Alt-Kikes

>americans will FORCE you to put your infant son in the hands of the 30k$ snip-snip Jew

>american courts WILL agree that a baby is better off in the hands of a mutilating Jew than a biologist

wew lad

Wait....is that Aydin?

Yeah, aside from JF we have literal brainlets organizing these streams. My biggest fear is that the biased moderation and echochamberish behavior of the chat, will close off the perception of a neutral format. Leftists are already hesitant to engage with those they disagree with, what incentives do they have to go onto a show where everyone, the audience, and even the organizers, are already against them?

One day, some day soon, there will be a shortage of opposing participants, and Bloodsports will have to resort to the boring infighting of civnats vs ethnats and the forum will lose it's relevance

Joey Biggs getting cucked right now