CUCKDEAU Family goes FULL POO-IN-LOO

Trudeau family criticized for overdoing it on their traditional Indian outfits

"It’s one thing to pay respectful homage to a culture, but it’s another thing entirely when your traditional attire starts to veer into costume territory. That’s exactly what some are saying about the Trudeaus."

It's fucking happening, even normie Liberals and Main Stream Media are turning on him.

HE'S FINISHED.

globalnews.ca/news/4037948/trudeau-family-criticized-for-indian-outfits/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKasN69LcH4
youtube.com/watch?v=f7bslrJ3vJU
youtube.com/watch?v=8ebvjLANqOM
youtube.com/watch?v=pW3DfNZ5d-0
livemint.com/Politics/BComkmCKr5CwAwqMe6wlmI/Justin-Trudeau-visits-Golden-Temple-in-Amritsar-to-meet-Ama.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Turdeau is appropriating poo culture!

>mfw no poo clothed white daughter

Ok Canada end this , I'm embarrassed for you

I've got a shitty feeling about this

OMFG!!!! those two in the same room.. the IQ is dropping as they talk.

Imagine having to tell people 'this' was your dad...

cultural appropriation reeeeeeeee

How does he live with himself?
does he not care because he is a hereditary psychopath? i just need to know if he knows how much a cuck he is, or if he actually thinks people like sjw shit.
either way, he's massively out of touch with reality and creepy.

>ALLL BYY MY SEEE-E-ELF
>DON'T WANNA BE
>ALL BYY MY SEEE-E-ELF

youtube.com/watch?v=jKasN69LcH4

youtube.com/watch?v=f7bslrJ3vJU
youtube.com/watch?v=8ebvjLANqOM

We know he is all image no substance. Normies now taking notice.

We need to push this with his mass pandering to homos, too.

>poo clothed
It is superior to your whore clothing, amerikike.

so high right now lol

I hate this flamboyant faggot, but he does have a nice family.

>that son and wife
Someone needs to bang that broad and play some video games with that boy.
The little girl looks too far gone.

>jesus christ what the fuck
>someone on the inside allowed this to happen to redpill ppl
>i mean who unironically does this shit

What a beautiful picture. Is this from the red dinner?

kek

honestly im so used to it, i wouldn't be shocked if Trudeau wore BDSM gear to parliment

please nuke us now!

Got to agree with the kike above though, his daughter does look qt in the modest saffron garb.

>future northern leader

It's hard for me to believe that Trudeau is a real guy. He's so cartoonish. Like a character out of a Cohen brothers film or something.

Is he going to convert to Hinduism?

More of the qt. Hope she grows up to be a Hindu, and follow the true Aryan religion.

He's just massively out of touch and is surrounded by sycophants who tell him how great he is.

She looks 12 you weird fucker.

The faggot son is going to grow up to be A FUCKING LEAF. You just know he's gonna shitpost here in a couple of years.

Literally anything looks QT for an indian. You guy are like feral mongrels when it comes to women.

Even normies have memes on the subject. I mean this and (literal) shit memes.
>BOBS AND VEGANA
>POO IN LOO

What a great accomplishment.

His entire trip looks like one big photosession to me.

Why does this dizzy broad get to give speeches at the UN and talk to national leaders one on one?
Serious question
She's literally only known for pretending to be a witch in a movie series, i know it was a very very popular movie series but how does that give her that much fucking influence in the real world?
This world is such a nightmare

that's not qt. that looks like a typical wrinkly western european.. western europeans age poorly and this is epitome

Dunno fellow Canuck. I live around Desis in Montréal and haven't heard any of them shit on Trudeau for this.

For non meme leaders, Modi himself shows them around.

people think with their dick. if melania ran for president, hillary wouldn't get votes more than fingers on her hand

Impressive, like the retarded tourists who wear kimonos in Japan

i like how the poos sent some low level person to greet him because they hate his guts

>it’s another thing entirely when your traditional attire starts to veer into costume territory.

This guy's whole identity is a costume with nobody inside

If Modi got along with him even remotely, he would have gave bit of welcome at least.

He never held a political position before becoming our PM, no shit hes an idiot and does retarded fucking shit on foreign visits. He's also a closet faggot his wife probably puts a strap-on on and fucks him up his ass at night.

It's bad only when you do that on haloween, it's ok when turdo does it.

Modi showed around aussi PM in Delhi metro when he was here. He is not an incredibly important person either, but Modi probably just got along with him well enough to not mind it.

Hello, my name is Sanjeep. Allow me to show you to your private designated shitting street.

Yo what is the poos' problem? Why are they cold shouldering our PM so blatantly are they pissed off that we bombed a shitting street or sumthing??

Justin says he "has a deep faith and belief in God.”
I wonder how much God appreciates the idolatry in this photo.

>full

I guarantee that they used a toilet, or at least an array of cameras that they thought was a toilet.
They went half-poo at best.

>Why are they cold shouldering our PM so blatantly

Limp wristed beta male faggots tend to get cold shouldered more often than not.

This government is an absolute fucking circus.

Yeah, maybe but not so out-in-the-open, y'kno?

They don't know how to operate it, so are they just posing for pictures?

>minister of immigration, refugees and citizenship ahmed hussain says

Hope that little girl learns from the experience and doesn't grow up to be a typical degenerate white whore.

Bro you have brown skin lmao

Papists wrecked! Go back to Quebeck, you queer!

If I was a poo I would be legitimately offended by this cultural appropriation

This is a great video of Trudeau looking like a complete cuck at the G20. Trump looks alpha as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=pW3DfNZ5d-0

>Poo always be poo

Serious question leafbros, how does the average Canadian view your PM now?

I wonder how the deity feels after getting doused by trudeau. Can gods cringe?

Fucking disgusting. And Canadians voted for this race traitor TWICE.

What the fuck is wrong with Canada and when did it go so wrong?

RAKE ME UP INSIDE
(CAN'T RAKE UP)

Checked, but I'm also curious about this

Modi: I wasn't snubbing Prime Minister Trudeau-
Us: wew
Modi: I'm saying Canada isn't worth shit collectively.
Us: oh okay

Canada is like 1000000x less important than the USA. All your confusion should be resolved. If Barron Trump came for a skateboarding tourny the indian president would probably go watch him from the crowd and ignore our PM then also.

livemint.com/Politics/BComkmCKr5CwAwqMe6wlmI/Justin-Trudeau-visits-Golden-Temple-in-Amritsar-to-meet-Ama.html

God damn cuck although his younger child is quite cute

This is true wherever you go. Canada is of no priority at all. To be honest, the only Canadian thing that sells here are overpriced maple syrup and overpriced Canadian whiskey (which is somehow worse than bourbon)

Its true, it's just a part of punjab we already have elections in punjab what more do you want

whats the deal India why are there so many white people in your country WTF is going on

Neither is Australia, but Modi at least acknowledged their pm's existence and gave him good welcome.

Many of my co-workers regret their vote for the Liberals. Turdeau rode his pretty-boy image, surname, and the anti-Harper hoopla into the PM's office. Many are now realizing there is zero substance to this faggot.

Trudeau now has to formally BEND THE KNEE to the Indian PM and publicly disavow Sikh nationalism.

holy fuck lmao

Imagine if these were Palestinians, and the PM shows up in Israel to rry pander to his Palestinian diaspora demographic but winds up being strongarmed into publicly supporting a single state solution for Israel.

>when your trip to pooland goes to shit
top lel cuckman btfo

No one takes khalistani separatists seriously in India

Please tell me this is photoshopped

I am really suprised by this but then again, he was dancing happily at the lgbt parade. He is really fucking weird

Cuckman knows how to keep the women in his life properly covered lmao
>pic related is his mom & wife

exactly what you'd expect from the leaf head of state

If Indian officials continue to mock and ignore Trudeau, it's time to give moral and armed support to the Khalistan, Kashmir, Tripura and Nagaland independence movement

Leftist ideology is has ruined this country.

Because you can't afford them?

>arming tree niggers because we insulted his cuck boi

muslim nigger off yourself.

How could Based Chad Castro have such a retard son?

Or maybe he is just finishing daddys work. Fucking capitalist countries.

lmao his wife is fat.. typical white trash..

You can bet he gets pegged by that fat cunt.

>How could Based Chad Castro have such a retard son?
He was ultimately raised by a Jewish mother.

Thats 100% sure this one fucked Castro.
She is pretty hot, and the guy fucked everything that used to move.
And yeah, maybe the education he was given, by mum and canadian "daddy" made the guy like this.

Fell pity about his kid, poor little guy, it must suck to have a politician dad, and even more if your politician dad is a pussy and wants to display all your family as pussies as well.

>the bindis

Definitely too far, what the fuck are they thinking?

Is it just me? His kids look nothing like him at all.

Trudeau is a fool and an embarrassment, but he's still our Prime Minister and we won't stand for India making Canada looking like a fool on the world state

like father like son

Trudumpf is finished.