Reminder that there is such a thing as TOO tall and 176cm is it

Reminder that there is such a thing as TOO tall and 176cm is it.

fuck off she's cool

Fuck no. Manlets need to get over the height complex. Tall, athletic women are ideal.

Reminder that OP is a massive cock gargling faggot with shit taste.

Reminder that OP's a manlet who gets intimidated by women who tower over him.

only to japanese manlets.

Sakaki a cute. A CUTE

>5'9"
>too tall

Agreed, lanklets arent cute

Reminder

Sakakai is cute

You will never be these fish.

Tall girls are invariably best girls.

I'm a manlet and I get aroused by women who tower over me.

You're not seriously shorter than a girl are you?

Amen brother.

>tfw 192cm as a girl

Manlets are just frustrated that women don't find them attractive. The only females that love manlets are their womanlet mothers, so manlets subconsciously seek out womanlets who are ugly as fuck, then she gives birth to an even more disgusting generation of manlets. That is why the gene pool is so fucked and we have so many hideous manlets running around. If you're below 5'9 you should just kill yourself.

Hot. We need more >6 foot animu characters

That's fine.

>t. manlet

yup

Shut the fuck up retard, don't pretend like your "struggles" as a tall woman are nearly as bad as the struggles of short men. Unlike women who act like height is the most important quality in a man, men aren't nearly as superficial and literally do not give a single fuck about height, so when you act like you have problems for being a tall girl you sound like a whiny spoiled whore. Try being a short man, you won't last a fucking month before killing yourself you weak bitch.

going to put my manlet seed in as many hideous troll girls I can find just to make you uncomfortable user

Manlet is TRIGGERED.

>tfw 6'5"
>Literally no girl is taller than me
>All I want is to be dominated
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN
H
E
N

jesus christ I thought the insecure manlet thing was mostly a joke

Don't you dare bully Sakaki!

Stop worrying about your heights and work on your personalities.

She's still smaller than me so I don't see the problem.

I'm just telling it how it is. When woman act like victims for being tall it makes me so furious. Tall women are fetishized by many and receive nowhere near the same amount of discrimination as short men, so if you're actually going to act like a victim for being short you have no idea how reality works.

>men aren't nearly as superficial and literally do not give a single fuck about height
I find girls that are taller than me significantly less attractive. Same height is okay. Shorter is best.

>tfw still taller

noice

act like a victim for being a tall woman* is what I meant to type

I get your point user, most woman will never face the same amount of discrimination that men do. But that doesn't mean that taller women aren't discriminated. If you're a female taller than 5'8" everybody tells you to play basketball or calls you a man. Besides, short men can be a fetish too.

MOST men, and there is a shit ton of men who fetishize tall women as well. Men have DIVERSE tastes, you'll even find a lot of men who like fat chicks. Women on the other hand all have the SAME taste, you will not find a single woman who is attracted to manlets. So to act like being a tall woman is actually something to complain about is simply disrespectful to short men who are literally treated like they have a disease by women.

Have you considered moving to a country like Japan where the men are small and the women are tiny? Good luck little user, it'll be okay.

Never Frighten A Little Man. He'll Kill You. -- Lazarus Long
"Time Enough for Love", by Robert A Heinlein

if you don't fuck a tall chick, you're children could become manlets.

I'm half Japanese, that's the reason I'm 5'6. But I don't even really give a shit, ever since I started avoiding women my life got way better. I just had to call that bitch out for complaining about non-issues and acting like a victim, like all women do on a daily basis because they're retarded.

If anything 176cm is not tall enough.

My brother from another mother.

Back to your frogbot containment board.

>other people have issues? FUCK THEM IM SHORT

Everyone will call you a manlet, but you're utterly right. Hell, not even FAT women suffer as much from rejection by the opposite sex as short men. And being fat is something you can easily change.

>Personalities
>Implying women care about that when you're shorter
Don't call me a manlet, I'm 180cm, but if you think short men don't have it hard you're lying to yourself or recycling stale memes.

heh, dwarves

That's a big two inches.

>tfw 184
What now manlet

Yea, it's an edited picture. Here's some true dimensions.

R O N D E N

Who else likes tall tomboys with slender waists and long backs?

Mary Sue

I can accept that other people have issues and I sympathize with many people, but definitely not women. When women whine about nonexistent issues like "hurr fat shaming hurr microaggressions hurr gender pay gap" I have no sympathy for them because they live in a fantasy world.

get two women, it's that simple

M U H
Back muscles are an underappreciated fetish

you don't meet many women, do you user? Not all girls are like the ones you see on the internet. I feel like you're caught in that vicious /r9k/ cycle where you hate all women because you don't actually talk to them, and therefore base all your assumptions around stereotypes

>tfw 3cm as a girl

v.smol

Being a 171 cm manlet isn't all bad. Tall people will never know the joys of cuddling with a girl the exact same height as you.

I like the long backs, but I prefer a little more muscle

>tfw 19cm (penis) as a girl

Perfect height.

I like that her breasts, while large, have a nice realistic shape and size. More animus should do that, I just can't get off to balloon tits anymore.

>tfw 6'8"
just fucking kill me now

I want to be manhandled by a girl bigger than me!

And have her drag you around the house looking for things to fuck you on?

>le personality meme
It has to be my favorite Reddit meme of all times.

I could never get into her character because she just seemed like she smelled bad. like didn't shower properly or something, had to do with her personality.

osaka best girl

holy shit manlet rage

I'll be honest, it convinced me to give this another go.

Pretty sure manlets are the number one demographic fawning over tall girls.

She's 4cm under my countrys MALE average height.

Lmao at manlets.

Anime need more girls taller than 1m80.

I want, for the good of mankind, for this to be bait.

>replying to pasta.

ITT: Manlets arguing with Manlets over problems no one cares about.

>there are """men""" in this thread whose height starts with 5
You think your waifu would be content with a manlet?

Hey