All of you should have a taste of prison

>guy named DeMarcus knows what prison is like
Oh I'm laffin

hes damn right about that though

>Niggers being really gay in prison and thinking about how good it was while he was incarcerated

No surprise there.

sorry i dont go robbing or stealing from others im not a negroid

>Prisons are filled with criminal niggers.

That's racist OP.
Day dindu nuffin.

>how to turn a low key racist into a full fledged one

Racists rule everything in prison. what the hell is this idiot talking about

What is the Aryan brotherhood, Alex?

>Them waiting for whitey to go to prison.

>Want to redpill a normie? Force them to be around blacks.
That's essentially what this retard typed, albeit it is true.

lel a white guy just joins the local aryan brotherhood for protection, come on

Most white dudes in prison memorize Mein Kampf and get swastika tattoos

I'd probably be more afraid of the Aryan Brotherhood. They're some frightening people

>wait until they go to prison
>implying there aren't ways to stay out of prison
>niggers genuinely don't understand consequences

You should have a taste of my ass, nigger. Im white, I dont need to be kept behind bars like a chimp.

I work in a prison, not a CO. It tastes pretty shitty.

Damn.

This nigger is retarded. If anything, your racism will increase tenfold in prison. As soon as you get in, you have to side up with people who have the same skin color as you. That ain't for fun and games, and it's NOT fucking optional. If you're white and in prison (an unlikely combo) then you'll be around aryan nation boys all day every day.

The irony is that going to prison makes whites racist. I couldn't find it but I remember reading an article on how white men became "racially aware" from spending time in prison.

this basically
Going to prison for a low key white racist will make them go full 1488. I lived in a black neighborhood for a while and that was enough for me

Why is the word "FAKE" superimposed in the middle of this image?

Aren't the nazi lowriders and company the most violent gangs in the prison system though?

wouldn't getting attacked by a black person make him more racist?

This

It's about power to him, like all communists.

Being around the niggiest niggers 24/7 will cure racism?

thats funny i wasnt a racist at all until i went to prison, i left hating niggers with all my heart.

Why are people calling him white? Even the jewish meme aside, he's more hispanic looking than Zimmerman.

Nogs talk big but travel in troops because they're shit on their own unless they sucker-punch or knock you out from behind (knockout game).

Can confirm. Once you've spent a few years locked in a cage with violent niggers and Mezistos you realize what good friendly folks they are.

If they are a "low-key" racist they are obviously a pussy anyway, so yeah they would be intimidated by anything.

It's ironic, because according to former inmates, they became more racist because of prison. Also, doesn't this nigger realize that whites run all prisons? Even when outnumbered, whites slaughter them on a daily basis on the inside.

Another liberal thinking that racism is a crime. Fucking unbelievable.

sauce? genuinely curious

That fake watermark

no, he's saying white racists should go to prison and have the shit beaten out of them and get gang raped until they magically become liberals

ie he's a stupid nigger who doesnt get anything

blacks in prison are scared to death of the AB.....and the AB is scared to death of suernos

i can vouch for this. jail/prison makes you very aware that there are massive differences in the races. you'd have to be in unthinkable denial not to see it, and if a guy is that far gone, then he would undoubtedly become the cell block fleshlight within a week.

>nigger
>automatically assumes that his peers will be in prison

>normal law abiding white people
>Prison

Does not compute.

Whites do not run ALL the prisons, other user is a fag. But Aryan Brotherhood changed through the years, and moved to more violent "jobs" while incarcerated as they started to move in on the drug business. Lots of enforcers. Lots of kneejobs and shit. Assaulting another inmate/guard is usually required to join.

>niggers not understanding that most people don't go to prison.

Been to prison even the CO's call niggers niggers.
Prison made me even more racist as we were divided by race.
Nigger that bitch never hit up a lap on the block.

Whites in prison suck. Often times they are a bigger pain in the ass for staff than most blacks.
Plus, many are druggies.
A scumbag is a scumbag is a scumbag

> LOL blacks are violent criminals and should teach racist whites a lesson
> Black crime is a myth

Most liberals aren't racist because they haven't spent time around niggers. And I don't mean these gentrified motherfuckers. The majority of these mouth breathers.

lol jail has white gangs you fucking idiot

>white people go to prison
lol no

fuck this shit.
i am white and grew up in a majority non-human suburb and i've been arrested more than once. what counts is a basic understanding of demographics. i like my chances at 3 to 1 but not 5 to 1. even then i remember a podcast by jim goad where he said he knew a bloke in San Quentin who said that 100 niggers chimping out was normal but 7 white men working together was enough reason to shut the whole fucking prison down.

there are a shit ton of black racists. Take #BlackLivesMatter as an example.
>30 million white babies killed by black officers
>Black People- ...

>A white Police officer tases a black guy for resisting
>black people: angrynigger.png

>nigger basically admits the majority of people in prison are niggers
>white skinhead gangs and mafias still run prisons

If prisons we're mostly white they wouldn't be that bad, user.

Aryan brotherhood.
.1% of prisoners ~20% of murders.
1 of the leading members is a noseberg though

Yeah whatever,,,,
the "Woods" and "Aryan Brotherhood"
are high score champions in prison murders.

>be nonracist white
>go to prison
>join the aryan brotherhood to keep from being shanked

The same reason why most mass shooters are white is the reason why a white guy outnumbered and intimidated in jail will just grow resentment. He'll hide his low-key racism while growing a reality-based full racism.
He'll get out first and will patiently wait until the brothers who bother him get out of jail and then will hunt & kill them one by one.
We tend to be obsessive with the details.

People don't join gangs out of desperation, they do it for benefits. AB in particular is very picky.

i'm gonna go out out on limb and say tommy silverstein never held sabbath once.

>All of you should have a taste of prison
Well prisons are filled with niggers.

only nigger washingnigger wouldn't say that to the AB

also fucking op youre such a douchebag, theres probably plenty of anons here that have been to jail , its usually the fucking accuser thats self-projecting, you fucking faggot. Ill fuck you in the ass in jail you fucking soy boy

Fuck I can't figure out a tablet.
Somebody put
>When white men are more attractive than black women.
on kangs memeball plz

>U WAN NO HOW 2 FIX RACISTS?
>send dems 2 jail where niggers will try to rape you
>no more racist!
this is what liberals actually believe

I don't have to go to prison to realize my general distrust of brown people.

Went to prison thanked god everyday i am white 14/88

>attempts to call out racists by highlighting the violent nature of specifically black inmates

interesting

C H E C K E M

H

E

C

K

E

M

Check what?

Whites have their own gangs in prison and are often allied with the Mexican gangs. There's not going to be some lone white guy who gets "reformed".

says the fag who never did time. White man here, 6 years and never backed down from a nigger one fuckin day pussy. seen plenty of them sucking dick for lunch cakes.

I have no sig figs to boast of

all niggers are fags on the "down low"

14//88 white power fuck niggers can confirm alliance with the Sur is real South Side Peckerwood

>DeMarcus knows
pic related.

you know it. i'd fuckin rape OP just for running his fuckin mouth

not gonna lie
this looks pretty comfy desu

thats what you call punk city senpai, you either are not a problem or are a snitch to get there in an open housing unit

AB's not that numerous, and they are in max security prisons. You'd probably join Peckerwoods, some local neo-nazi gang or some bikers for protection. But even then, they don't *have* to take you in. You have more chance if you're cellmate with one.

Fuck me. Spending several years living like that would be maddening.

those are some big as fuck tits my guy

Wouldn't that make them more racist?

>wow niggers are trying to kill me I better join the aryan brotherhood instead of singing kumbaya

I heard niggers are the nost likely to engage in homosexuality in prison. Id be nervous around them too. My cousin did time and said niggers were the only group to really worry about but they mostly just raped the 18 year old young niggers who were new to prison.

Most white people I've known who went to prison became more racist. The few who didn't were on easy time.

>in order to survive among people judged to be to violent or dangerous to live in society, white bois adapt
He and everyone for this, really don't seem to get what it actually means and what it says about them. Idiots.