Fate

>Useless outside of her NP
>NP needs 72 hours to prepare
>Won't even build it if she dislikes her master

Why the fuck is Semiramis so useless?

She's an assassin, she's doing her job just by poisoning her targets. Her caster abilites are just bonus.

Then why not summon her as Caster?

She doesn't need to. She's already a caster even as an assassin.

Being relevant as assassin is pretty impressive.

Also she's already filling 2 roles for her team. How the fuck is she supposed to be useless?

Isn't her pussy enough to relieve the stress of losing the war thanks to a useless servant?

This in all honesty. I'm surprised both assassins aren't dead yet. This puts Apocrypha at least above FSN in my eyes, because assassin is my favorite class.

She literally cheats by having a skill that lets her be caster and assassin at the same time so Assassin is still shit tier.

The other assasin is shit tho
you only just need an Archer to finish off the slut Master

Kojiro dies near the end of UBW and Hassan also dies almost at the end of HF so I don't see why you're complaining about Assassins dying early in Fate.

But i bet she maeks a great sex slave

How DARE you.

>Summon a person known historically for being a haughty, tempermental Queen
>surprised when she acts like one

You wouldnt even last 72 hours as a Master in a grail war.

>NP needs 72 hours to prepare
So 3 days of nonstop mana transfer?

>implying you wouldnt want a former queen as a sex slave

Assassins are pretty relevant in Strange Fake too, Spooky and Zealot are pretty strong

I reckon its more like impregnation. Marek pumps his sand mana inside of her, in huge quantities, and she just lets the Gardens grow and develop.

Hope you don't mind missing your dick.

>assassin
>noble phantasm: rip a ginormous glowing-red floating city out of the ground that slowly flies directly towards its target shitting out walking skeletons beneath it
Yes. This is the epitome of stealth. All it's missing is a rigging of speakers blasting AC/DC.

>speakers blasting AC/DC.
>not Ride of the Valkyrie
Do you even stealth?

why are all the servants always so underwhelming? saber is called super strong always but also always fucking sucks, caster always sucks, assassin always sucks, lancer sucks harder than suck, rider is laughably bad, archer just jobs, and berserkers are also almost confusingly jobby

>Semiramis listing to Back in Black and being tsundere about liking it

I'll pass. I'm not really into slavery.

Hassan kill Lancer in HF and remain a threat all the way to the end (Kotomine only remains alive through miraculous bullshit just so that Shirou can fight him, Assassin still got him). And Kojirou was a threat to Saber even with the massive disadvantage of being tied to one place and summoned by Caster in both Fate and UBW.
It's only in F/Z that Assassin jobs early.

I can't expect much more from secondaries though.

>caster always sucks

Yes, I am a secondary and only stick anime and manga for the most part. I hope you were able to cum hard from your vast feelings of superiority from having read something that I haven't.

bitch refuses to use most her abilitets beacuse "muh past" "muh mistakes".

she only gets gud during grand order when she decide to to be serious.

I don't understand Fate.
Magic is not real.

so you prefer consensual heterosexual sex?

Because most of the fights are usually resovled by a hard counter, even if it's somewhat of a bullshit one (like Shirou vs Gilgamesh). So when a servant loses he usually gets blown the fuck out.

Good, don't go around pretending to know shit that you don't know about in the future and you'll be fine. Know your place.

>barely even half of the relevant content consumed
>makes broad sweeping statements about the franchise
>upset when they're called out for being wrong

Secondaries are wild, man.

will there ever be a more useless servant type than rider?

Achilles is far from useless though

admit it, he sucks, and is a victim of generic and unappealing character design as well

I don't think it's a good idea to turn every single "historical" figure into a little girl.

You know you suck cock you sllut

that's not what i mean at all

He's the servant that kills more servants in Apo

Iskandar is top tier

Rider surprisingly has some of the best top tier servants in it, at least as far as FGO is considered

>can't even defeat a tentacle monster using his trump card and chariot
Mooncell is retarded as fuck.

>Ozzy
>useless

They should've gone with berserker Jack.

Berserker Jack would have had a field day against almost all of Apo except Achilles and Karna, since they're mostly human servants that he could fuck with From Hell/Thousand Faces combo

Ozzy could probably solo the whole cast of Apoc.
I think KH and Merlin would be able too. Merlin could just enhance his Master so he can take down servants on hand to hand combat.

Even his best demon form would struggle to deal with Siegfried, and Mordred's a homunculus.

Saint George tamayura-like anime when?

>Morph into Sieg
>Ask Siegfried to kill himself
>Morph into Arthur
>Watch as Mordred kills herself

I want her as my Mistress.

with just one sure, but 100 demons all with insanely high stats could probably win, as for Mordred, not sure if homunculi count, probably not though

Morphing into Arthur would just make her furious.
Huge armies are kinda at a disadvantage to a dude armed with a wide-scale anti-army NP.

Semiramis and Chiron has Divinity to boot. Would it even work on loliripper to start with since she's just amalgam of planned parenthood?

>From hell is rooted in the fear of the people around it.
Most of the characters in fate have no "fear" so From Hell is useless
That isn't how either power works or the characters would react.

The concept of Berserker Jack actually leaves so much room for bullshit NP due to how insane conspiracy theories can get that I wouldn't be surprised if Jack could pull off some major bullshit at some point down the line

*Over 200*, not 100.

>Know your place

How cute. I would love to snap one of your limbs right now, but I can't. It's unfortunate.

From Hell actually gets stronger from population density, not fear of the opponent, so if they're fighting in NY for example, just 1 demon is as strong as a top tier servant, but if you're fighting in the middle of nowhere its as strong as a wild animal, so he could probably beat Semi and Chiron on pure stats and numbers alone assuming Jack is at full power

You can't fake divinity. Achilles would steamroll both of those chumps.

she sucks mean dick

Speaking of SF, which side would win in an all out war between SF and Apo?

SF has the most insane powerlevels outside of CCC. Shirou and Darnic's shitters don't stand a chance.

Yes if they where in the ideal circumstance it would be a good fight but Apoc is in bumfuck Transylvanian and fake is in bumfuck Nevada. Even worse if they where in the castle of the black there are only a hand full of humans and about a thousand brain dead humuculous the definitely don't feel fear.

>Modred and Richard having a fistfight then having a Arthurfag bonding because both are massive Arthurfags

The two archers from SF alone could win the war. Enkidu's presence ensures gilgamesh is not playing around, while Alkeides just has so many tricks up his sleeves with King's Order and Reincarnation Pandora.

>Gil and Ek on the same side,
>No long have a reason to fight eachother
>They Enma Elise the whole world, start over and fuck on the new garden of eden.

who would win between Rich and Mordred? IT'd probably be a pretty good fight actually, I think Rich would probably pull through with his crew+ Excalibur spam

It's so over the top nobody can believe it's actually happening. Effective stealth.

>bumfuck Transylvania
Romania is European. it's not the most densely populated place of Europe, but you're making a mistake if you think that European "empty land" is the same as American empty land.

>this entire thread

Richard always wins; any circumstances. Richie is stronger than most people tend give him credit for, I think.

>who would win
>the side that got Gilgamesh (serious), Enkidu, Heracles, Pestilence, etc.
>or the side that has only Karna
come now

And I'd love to cut you in half with my katana but hey we can't always get what we want.

Depends on how their fake swords interact.
Clarent is suppose to kill anything that is stricken by it. But that isn't really brought into the equation and since it is downgraded from b to c may not come into effect.
Excalibur is the promise of victory but Rich one uses the semblance of it and even that may only be the beam spam not the weapons abilities.
I'd give it to Rich given he is a rightful king and even fits Mordreds requirements for a ruler so she would probably just end up surrendering after a good fight.

I'm gonna say Mordred. Richard's fakescalibur isn't on par with the real deal and Mordred is a 'hero' from the Age of Heroes (albeit, the very end of it). She seems like a much better actual fighter than Richard.

Really though they should just commiserate over the feel of never being tenderly cradled in King Arthur's regal arms.

Riders are actually pretty fucking strong so far. Iskandar summons a literal army, Achilles is bullshit levels of strong, Astolfo can tear servants to pieces if he touches them with his lance. In FGO there are even crazier ones

You seem to forget Achilles.

Achilles is also pretty OP, and for some reason being an Arthurian hero makes Mordred considerably powerful despite his relative obscurity.

But yeah SF is bonkers.

the SF side but Gil will be dead because Karna will rekt him
Hippolyta and Zealot will job to Maria the Ripper
Orlando and his crew will be dead from Kazikli Bey
Spooky Hassan solos the Black Camp

And Medusa can turn people to stone or obliterate armies by Stuka bombing with Pegasus.

And Medb can fuck the whole army making them her toys

>Richard v Mordred

Chuuni fight.

People do often underestimate Pegasus because he jobbed to Excalibur and they mistake Bellerophon's A+ ranking for his ranking. He's a dragon-level beastie and Bellerophon is only a bridle that buffs him and changes him from peaceful pacifist to ravenous destroyer at Medusa's command. He's actually very hard to bring down.

There's also OG Man Diaz, who's almost as broken as Karna and Achilles.

Non-threat against most SF characters. I'm willing to bet that Dumas + John could and would beat him.

but which is the stronger Bellerophon Medusa's or Perseus'?

>non divine people killing the invincible man with a planetary shield
Gil would have to do it.

Richard has 7 heroic spirits backing him up in his shadow, they can't manifest because they lack mana.

idk if they can manifest physically if they're provided with enough mana, the fight would prolly be 8v1 in favor to Richard.

Forgot Dumas was a thing. Combining his NP creation with others makes it really difficult for the Apocrypha faction to win

Yeah, sadly, too many people mix Pegasus and Bellerophon.

About how tough it is to kill, this shows how OP Excaliblast is, even with Seibhurr gimped under Shirou's command, since she had to restort to her ultimate NP to defeat Rider.

>Richard's fakescalibur isn't on par with the real deal
Once more, we come to this unsubstantiated claim.

There is not one part of the text of Strange Fake in which Richard's Excalibur is stated or implied to be inferior to 'the real one'. If you find one - be our guest, please, post it.

Perseus is a Lancer.

The bell shall toll for you.

Nasu would never allow such a thing and everybody knows it

Just like said, you can't fake divinity, so despite how OP Dumas' NP can be, it's kinda rendered moot.

He's a Rider-class

If you knew what Dumas' ability was, you might just change your tune.

>idk if they can manifest physically if they're provided with enough mana
They can.

He can be both

>forgetting that Proto Cu exists
I'm a baka.