ITT: series nobody cares about anymore

pic-related died out so fast

It's still one of my favorite new anime.

Season 2 in a few months. It's not even dead.
Never forget Netflix was at fault though.

Ther are manga threads regularly. Also this isn't facebook.

Magi, Hayate no Gotoku, Nisekoi

Master of Martial Hearts

>poorly defined power levels
>piss poor plot
And to top it all off the mc has the laziest fucking power an author can shit out, and it was revealed halfway through the fucking series
>his power is the ability to counter other powers!
>i just thought that up, isnt it cool my loyal fans?!
>loyal fans?
>where did you go?
Fuck NnT author
Fuck Oh! Great
Fuck Raildex author
Quadruple fuck black clover
And fuck every other author from now till the end of time who thinks making their main character have that lazy excuse of a power is a good idea

It's a fun anime but Jesus Christ did it feel rushed. Granted I guess it's because they crammed 100 volumes into so few episodes but still.
Also the fact that nobody fucking dies makes me wonder what's the point of making it look like they will.

The art style stops me from picking this series up. It's so ugly especially the noses.

Every thread.

I care, user.

I liked it

Blue Exorcist, Magi

It's more illogical when the series is still being published

it still sells hundreds of thousands of copies per volume

No one even cared about Master of Martial Hearts to begin with, it just flared up four years after the fact because of that one guy's pasta.

I suppose it's refered to the popularity of a series in fandom and forums, on internet basically, not to its sales

I see more discussions about Fairy Tail than about this. what happened?

If we're talking strictly Sup Forums then I feel like Tokyo Ghoul RE could get a mention. The threads are just constant shitposting and complaining about the declining writing.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I got tired of its roundabout way to tell the story. Case in point: I audibly groaned "NOT AGAIN" when Diane lost her memory right after she remembered King
I still follow the story though

Sup Forums shits all over fairy tale, yet eats up this absolute cringeworthy trash without a word of criticism

>Sup Forums shits all over fairy tale
because fairy tail was in a whole other level when it come to shitty writing

Not really. Nanatsu no taizai doesn't even try to have a plot, it's just a senseless string of loosely connected asspull battles