It was a warning

>yfw Jon Voight has been dropping deep state red pills since the 90's

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/nsa-enemy-of-the-state-2016-1
youtube.com/watch?v=_jTdRByWko8
youtube.com/watch?v=7nDel2WtqRU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you beat off in the shower?

>The film depicted the agency as having vast technical know-how and incredible surveillance capabilities (many of which were later confirmed by the Edward Snowden leaks).

>Once he saw the film, Lt. Gen Michael Hayden, then the NSA's director, saw a PR nightmare, telling CNN in 2001: "I made the judgment that we couldn't survive with the popular impression of this agency being formed by the last Will Smith movie."

Shame what happened to Will Smith's career

>These emails show how upset NSA spies were with the 'Enemy of the State' film

>businessinsider.com/nsa-enemy-of-the-state-2016-1

Also, The Conversation is breddy gud while we're talking about Gene Hackman espionage movies.

>The NSA was initially supportive of the film and met with Scott, producer Jerry Bruckheimer, and executive producer Andy Davis with the hope of painting the agency in a positive light.

>Those hopes were quickly dashed at the film's release, though some were annoyed even as it was still in production.

Also, remember when the director of the film, Tony Scott, committed "suicide" suddenly and unexpectedly?

youtube.com/watch?v=_jTdRByWko8

>born on 9/11

The craziest 9/11 predictive programming I've seen is in the Sandlot.

>The craziest 9/11 predictive programming I've seen is in the Sandlot.

Explain

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=7nDel2WtqRU

Watch and youll know exactly what they're talking about.

Jon Voight is an interesting person. As a young man he was a lefty, but he rejected it wholesale when he became older, and started preaching against marxist influence in the US.
He's not fully redpilled, as he's still a neocon, but he's better than most of Hollywood.

portraying Clapper

>be will smith
>be untouchable box office sensation
>have a kid
>literally destroy your own career trying to get your unlikeable kid to be as famous as you

Also Scientology

The fbi are nice people don’t van me

>Corrupt National Security Agency official Thomas Reynolds (Jon Voight) has a congressman assassinated to assure the passage of expansive new surveillance legislation.

RUBBISH!

A false flag to expand a surveillance state?

NO WAY JOSE
Rubbish!

Late 90s was comfy kino