Tenshi no 3P!

What a slut. Who wears clothing that fully exposes the navel without something lewd in mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/18043n777/status/893810162590375938?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://otakomu.jp/archives/591175.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your transgender father that doesn't quite get that no one wants to see him like that.

Also, I love how much this bitch is getting unintentionally cucked by the lolis.

Old hags have to be on top of their lewd game if they want to compete with THIS

>fully exposes the navel
>implying that's a big deal

Are you Muslim or something?

What is her endgame? She was giving off yandere vibes at the end there ("nobody on this island needs to be happy")

Is this a joke? She wants Kyo and she wants the others to fuck off. She's not subtle about it.

Can't they share? Most of the girls are more interested in his rock than his dick.

Why is she so interested in a guy she literally only talked to in a chatroom until that day?

They are interested in his rock dick

Did you see the way she was fishing with him? That's not a girl who wants to share.

No other boys on the island, too much time indoors and on the internet replacing chatrooms for real human interaction, knew him online for a long time, etc.

I am finally cured of my lolicon-itis.

Both are the hardest material known to man and loli.

I don't find the loli arousing anymore. Does this mean I'm cured?

You think we could use that in advertising?
>Dicks bricks, making your house indestructible.

>tfw you will never meet your internet friend who you assumed was an ugly neckbeard but really was a JS5

That's a cliche from the past anyway. Nowadays people know almost everything about their acquaintances, thanks to facebook.

>"unyaa"
>"hum"

Take a shot every time you hear one of these vocal tics.

You'll be dead four episodes in.

The last time I played drinking game with Sup Forums, I puked all over my toilet.

Also someone made CM3D2 mods for the girls.
twitter.com/18043n777/status/893810162590375938?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://otakomu.jp/archives/591175.html

Not really. I've known people online for 10+ years and don't know their offline identities.

Yeah, I wanted to add a line about us old-folks doing things in outdated ways, but then it felt like a really silly addition to the post.

We need stitches of the lolis so we can uncure again.

Thanks for this. I was sure the password to the models was the guy's user name like before but I guess not.

Nozomi is my _____

(a) Daughter
(b) Girlfriend
(c) Wife

Yes

(e) self

What happened to (d)?

D has no business around little girls.

I can't argue with that logic.

d is what she's getting.

(e) All of the above except (d)

discardable fuck buddy

The post is talking about Zomi, not Jun.

Jun is the desirable fuck wife.

What would you guys order?

>Shinjuku
Well that's not very far.

I don't think light bulbs are supposed to be filled with so much stuff.

Have the Japanese lost their minds? You shouldn't drink out of light bulbs.

>they're real light bulbs

user, I...

You aren't going to convince me to drink out of a fucking light bulb.

I'd push Sora's light bulb up my ass!
Nobody can stop me.

They're not real lightbulbs. Just bottles shaped to look like them.

Yes, Japan loves gimmicks. Why do you think Nintendo still exist?

>小学生はサイコロたな
Elementary schoolers are dice?

You're really rolling the dice there. If there are any Nintendofags here, their assholes are about to explode.

I'm not drinking out of a light bulb. Real or not.

>blue tears
pfft, it's just probably a sprite with mint, if you want the same shit, try drinking water with toothpaste.

サイコロステーキ is diced up steak, which is in the salad, and it's also a play on 小学生は最高. Keep on practicing.

Fucking HOT!

Why does she sit like that?

maybe her butt hurts

I doubt it

Nozomi just support Sakura didn't she?

Well yeah, if Sakura and Kyo hook up then they'll have an onii-chan to take care of them.

Everyone wins.

I can't wait for the male anatomy exploration doujins.

Eromanga Sensei already did that. Hell, they set them up in the show.

of course Sakura is her onee-chan and well...Kyo'ill become her onii-chan and fuck them all its Win/Win logical

Why are Kyou's parents okay with him just leaving for an island with strangers?

>Our hikki son made friends, one of them being his cute classmate, and he wants to go on a trip with them?
>Let's stop him
I have a Japanese friend with a son who's a student but otherwise doesn't go out, and she'd kill for him to go study abroad or get a job and travel far away.

Look at how fucking dangerous this is.

If your kid is too stupid to not jump off a cliff, you're better off replaying the genetic roulette.

Yeah, lolis are no joke.

I had to think about how unstable this eroded cliff must be.

It doesn't look too unstable.

Famous last words

When the cliff starts coming apart, just do a Legolas and jump from one rock to the next until you reach safe ground.

I don't think little girls are capable of that.

>you will never live there

Fuck everything.

There are tons of cliffs you can jump off. It doesn't need to be in Japan.

what do you call it when a lolicon gets with a hag to hide in society?

sora is my daughter

Last time I checked she was mine. You can have Jun though.

I thought single males can't adopt girls.

He isn't single. He is married to Zomi.

>when your husbando is stolen by three lolis

I thought I was married to Zomi. I'm so upset, I'm gonna take it out on Jun.

Why does Jun looks so rapeable.

She secretly wants it.

The fact she touched Kyo's back with her bare chest confirms it. She "lost" her bikini top.

She's a succubus.

If anything, it's easier to fall for people you know less about

I think she's an evil dragon

>tfw you're winning MCbowl

>the beginning of the episode
MUH DICK

I want to continue watching this but I can't get myself to start watching episode 4. Can I skip it?

Which one is episode 4?

Probably the one where MC starts singing in front of the class.

Oh yeah. Get over it pussy

If you can't watch it you're a bigger wuss than Kyo. He's more of a man, just let that sink in.

Just skip Kyo's singing if you can't stand the cringe, it's not like there are any mysteries of the universe revealed during that scene.

>sing in front of class despite never going to school since the start of the school year
>get bitches who don't know him wet by the time he's done playing
How does he do it?

Bitches love poets

Are there any stitches from the new episode?

What'sherface should've worn a darker colored swimsuit to emphasize her tanlines.

Yeah, Sora made me look like a fool for not showing off her tanlines.

>in love with boy
>take your sweet ass time in winning him
>surprised when he ignores you for other girls that jumped in
Artist only has her self to blame. Imouto too. I'm surprised MC didn't even invite his own sister, in fact, he has never invited her to anything other than the amusement park, and that was because his heart was focus on Nozomi.