Black supremacy thread

Modern society was built on the backs of blacks and the wh*te man took it away and ruined it. GIVE IT BACK TO US WH*TEY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6GxztL-XtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we

argument falls flat on its face when you realize that the only thing niggers ever excelled at was stealing. If they wanted their society back, they could use their superior powers of thievery and take it back.

WUZ

KANGZ

>astrology

Kek

Ahhhhhahahhahahhahahhahahhaha

Who cares white boy? We were Fucking kings before white men came and ruined organs look at the state of the USA and UK now since whitey took over. I may be a black man living in the uk but I wish o was in my homeland Africa.

>;Africa is a third world coun-

Oh...

>invents maths without written language.

Wankanda drugs these niggers on?

Johannesburg was built almost entirely by whites idiot

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. It seems easier to get people to believe the exact opposite of the truth than something closer to it. I see it as a type of psychological tension, like a rubber band. They'll question the shade of green the grass is but if you say "it's purple, dumbass" then something magical happens.... In the absence of (or not caring about) facts, the mind locks up and becomes receptive to subjective interpretation. Then it is open to subversion.

Great, go live with niggers, you won't be missed

I guess they're going to go ahead and claim all of the achievements of the Muslims as their own now. May as well latch on to the closest success around you and claim it as your own.

If blacks believe that white supremacy exists, doesn't it basically mean that they believe that whites are supreme? Supremacy doesn't mean oppression or anything, it just means someone is supreme.

Clearly we're only holding blacks back. It's time to leave them to their own devices.

T. scared paki

You forgot your memeflag you hefty bell end

Sage, cheerio

Sure, you can go back to Africa, np. We will let you as we found you and never interact with you again for all I care, would that be fine? Then you can show us how great your civilization is.

>astrology

more lies
youtube.com/watch?v=m6GxztL-XtA

I love how they think movies are real.

Dear OP, Wakanda doesn't exist. It is made up just like Pandora, Naria, and Equestia.

*sage*

Please do that for the Arabs already...

Johannesburg was made by white people. New Orleans is full of ghetto blacks.

WOKE

It's also comfy for the individual narcism.
Its our fault. Otherwise they would be the most advanced people on earth.
So they have the right to be angry and harm us and we deserve it and you can always ask whites and demand support and help and privileges as a legitimate payback

We wish you were too. Waiting for all the wogs to stab themselves. Doing a good job so far in London this year.

#BLAXIT

Tru

Nobody lived in caves. It's a myth based upon antiquated understandings of early humans.

bad bait. also, that black people should believe in this bullshit, is only a thing in usa universities and a few selected places in europe. people will laugh and think you are joking if you present them this negro jibberish in any normal place.

You're a terrible troll.

The Greeks defeated the much larger Persian military by being smarter. So if blacks were so much smarter than whites, how did whites take over and ruin everything in the first place?

Greeks lost. They put up a good fight, but lost.

do you honestly believe that black people in other places than usa unis and certain big cities in europe believe that their race invented those things mentioned in OPs pic? You should go outside and talk to some people if you think this.

It is time for the Black Man to wake up from the Jew dream. Say no to the alcohol, the false materialism, the white bimbos. Say no to fashionable ignorance, debt, and cultural submission.

The wisdom of Ascended Master Yakub Ali still waits for those with the strength to find it. Unlock the hidden gates. Gain power. Rise above the scheming of the Jew and his white puppets.

This bread is stale

Would love to know the extent of your Judaism.

see

>place built by whites is extremely nice
>place full of black people is a shitty dump

really boongles my almonds

WE WU.... SHEEIIIT

then move back

the niggers in america are niggerfying other niggers in other countries. i wouldnt be surprised if all niggers in europe believe at least a little we wuz kangz shit