How would ethnonatioanlists get rid of the 100 million+ minorities in America

Incentivized, gradual relocation

deportations

Industrialized genocide.

Net guns.

By getting rid of America.

virus

Race war

How. Paying 100 million people to move would bankrupt the state.

Once the process is running it should take not longer than 5 years

There are some good plans out there, kike. Read up on them. But I don't care. I want the war.

Pay them to leave. The modern equivalent of "40 acres and a mule" and a one way plane ticket to wherever

Haha, that'd be awesome. I'd definitely speak like Steve Irwin every time I netted a shitskin.

>"Croikey! Lookat the skin tone on this dusky fella!"

For example: law is passed tomorrow that a) Non-whites can no longer purchase, or transmit to their heirs, property in the area of the ethnostate; b) those willing to immediately relocate are given cash or tax incentives to do so; c) anti-discrimination laws in employment are repealed so that employers can choose to hire only whites. No "mass deportations", no genocide, just gradually increasing economic and political pressures.

Put a limit on the cash disbursals. These are all eminently solvable issues, fundamentally your angle is just trying to say "it'll never work!" in order to sidestep addressing the validity of the concept itself.

this.

i don't even think you have to get rid of them, just establish areas for certain peoples and the problem solves itself

i figure southwest and florida for latinos, the MAGS states for blacks, west coast for asians, northern areas for whites. then there could be mixed areas like the cities for people who want diversity.

wouldn't take as much effort because that's where most people are nowadays anyway.

Cancel all welfare checks.

You just stop paying them welfare unless they live in certain areas. Eventually you offer them a choice: one year's worth of welfare and ticket out of the country with conditional recission of citizenship or they get no money at all. Most vile parasites will take the first option. Anyone that stays will be subject to heavy discrimination. Free tickets out are always offered. This is incentivized relocation.

More of the same.

>Cut all foreign aid
>Cut the us military spending
>Cut welfare completely
>Remove all foreign military bases
>End NATO, NAFTA, UN, etc.
>Cut the budge a lot
>Save a crap ton of money
>Apologize for slavery by giving blacks some money and shipping them back to Africa
>Pay immigrants who came legally for their troubles and hard work
>Forcefully remove illegals
>Build the wall
Just a few ideas to get some money

Race-specific virus (no, not AIDS)

This would not work. Some would take it, but you'd have plenty of people protest on principal, or just the fact that they were born in the US and lived here their whole life.

Like it or not, your white ethnostate cannot be setup in an area with a significant number of minorities without violence. It's more realistic to set it up in an area that's 99% white.

I was thinking about this today.

What we need are swarm drones with a camera trained to attack Blacks and Chinese. We'd clear a city in a damned day.

We aren't niggers; we can engineer continent-spanning relocation policies that everyone will love, and no one will hate enough to remember.

Work in the camps, dispose once no longer needed

Bullets, 100+ million bullets

Deport illegals. Incentivize the rest to not have more than one kid. Whites only immigration.

There are plenty of ways to do it.

>Pay them to leave.

>Forced sterilization. Which means they will be gone in a few decades.

>Balkanize and give each race its territory.

Sterilize them. Science will solve the race question.

Easy.

1) Invade Mexico. No problem with the American military might.
2) Deport all shitskins to Mexico.
3) BUILD THE FOOCKING WALL

A nation the size of Texas fought the whole world and would've won if not for the amount of people
We'll manage

why can't we just reinstate segregation? I'd be happy enough with segregation. all functioning multicultural societies end up codifying some form of racial segregation into law. is having certain parts of the country off limits to non whites really the worst thing in the world?

We'd need a Constitutional amendment at this point

1 child policy for non-whites. No force required. They'd either need to migrate out to have more than 1 child, or they'd just disappear in 2 - 3 generations.

>Generation 1
40 million nogs
>Generation 2
20 million nogs
>Generation 3
10 million nogs

And that's assuming they all make it long enough to reproduce, considering they have to survive a gauntlet of niggerdom to even get to that age.

Just do to them what they're currently doing to white people. Bingo, problem solves itself in two generations.

segregation i doubt will ever be politically feasible again, given the history

>employers can choose to hire only white
You do realize that 99% of business owners won't hire only white people because they can't work for shit, right? My family owns a business and we only hire Mexicans and Indians because they

a) NEVER call in sick. White and Black people seem to call in sick every other week.

b) Are super hard workers

You can't beat the minority low skill workforce.

>No "mass deportations", no genocide, just gradually increasing economic pressures

People aren't retarded like most Sup Forumslacks here. They'll see right through it.

> law is passed tomorrow that a) Non-whites can no longer purchase, or transmit to their heirs, property in the area of the ethnostate

This would cause a mass outbreak of violence. Most whites would be against this.

>anti-discrimination laws in employment are repealed so that employers can choose to hire only whites.

Wouldn't change much. Anti-discrimination are easy to get around as it is.

>Put a limit on the cash disbursals.

Even a small payout of 10k per individual would cost over 1 trillion dollars. And next to nobody is leaving for just 10k.

You're assuming most whites would be onboard with this. They wouldn't be.

You didn't really refute my argument. "They'd revolt!" isn't an argument - it's their responsibility if they want to break the law or not.

*as in, propagandize their already existing inferiority complex to the point where they no longer want to breed. Whites have guilt; nigs and spics should have existential dread at their uselessness.

Offer universal basic income conditioned on voluntary sterilization, then eliminate all other forms of welfare or government assistance.

Where would we go?

>How would ethnonatioanlists get rid of the 100 million+ minorities in America

Quit giving them free food, medicine, and places to live.

We push all of them past chihuahua and build the wall there while taking the other lands. We can just put all blacks on aircraft carriers and on planes and drop them off in liberia.

Clone perfect white people faster than they breed then we can mix. After we have 7 Billion white people. And I mean like North Western European white but we need slavs too I guess.

Your choice

Most whites would probably revolt. I know Sup Forumsacks like to thinkmost white people are secretely hitler lovers but they aren't. Even racist uncle joe would be against most of the stuff you're recommending

MUMMY

America.

>This would cause a mass outbreak of violence. Most whites would be against this.
>You're assuming most whites would be onboard with this. They wouldn't be.

That attitude is changing pretty quickly.

That would get rid of a good chunk of whites as well.

Oh, interesting anecdote, I guess we can repeal anti-discrimination laws then.

You seem to like to think most whites wouldn't side with their kin.

forced deportation. 0 tolerance on resistance.

Not really. Even whites with serious prejudice wouldn't go anywhere as far as you want. The only way to get what you want is with a military junta state which would necessitate subjugating and killing whites as well as minorities

Saying "we'll just use violence to get what we want" sort of absolves us of the responsibility to refrain from it ourselves, no?

Tpbp

I disagree. I think even white liberals would secretely be ok with it

>kin
Most whites aren't genocidal assholes. They're not going to side with you any more than they would side with a white muderer just because his victims were black

Immigrating to another country is difficult. You can't deport people if you don't have a place to deport them to.

The only one talking about genocide here is you and some memelords.

Well if you deny people their rights and property then you are the one that initiated the aggression.

Forced deportation to where?

lol

Let's invert the situation. Suppose that the globalists "win" and the country starts to really become like South Africa, with these discrimination features you propose applied to whites instead. Would YOU leave?

Punishment for breaking this law is death for the whole family name (some of them dont even have to be related ;D)

You don't have to do anything immoral to secure an ethnostate.
Simply deny access to your state to any ethnicity you don't want in your state. A nation has a right to control it's borders for any reason it sees fit the same way you have a right to decide who comes into your home.
If America instituted this policy we'd secure our status as a majority white nation with ease. Miscegination is actually quite rare and whatever ethnicity you prefer will be emboldened by your policy of that ethnicity only being allowed in.
If you have a right of return like Israel does, you'll also draw in people of that ethnicity from all over the world, in particular those who would prefer to contribute to that larger tribe.
No use of force needed. In fact, use of force would hamper the ethnostate by increasing racial tension/risking stability.

That's what would need to happen.

done and done. even gets the degenerates.

End welfare.

Yeah fair enough, but I imagine we could work something out with select countries. Maybe some foreign aid in exchange for accepting them?
Where there's a will, there's a way, right?

How did globalists get 100+ million nonwhites into the United States? Like that, just in reverse.

This is actually a pretty good point I never considered.

In your bloodthirsty dreams I suppose.

A majority of whites of both genders voted for Trump; ethnic identification is only going up from here. Besides, you can always live in the multicultural polity instead of the ethnostate.

>You don't have to do anything immoral to secure an ethnostate.
>we simply have to deny citizens rights and forcibly remove them or make their lives a living hell until they leave

lol.

If whites start emigrating en masse, you can be damned sure the nigger leach will follow.

Your own ethnostates, or multicultural states.

((((They))) wouldnt make us leave
(((They))) would kill us. This is why we are mercyless
Stop shekeling. You're changing nobodies opinon
If you do not bow you will not stand.

The best thing to do is to just terminate all public assistance programs and triple the size and power of city police forces. Have police start cracking down on minor crimes like vagrancy and graffitti, give drug offenders maximum sentences, militarize police forces in shithole cities like LA and Chicago and allow them to treat gangs like foreign combatants. Completely suspend all civil rights for illegals and allow ICE to randomly demand proof of citizenship from suspected illegals, allow them to immediately deport anyone who can't produce proof of citizenship. You'd drive the majority of non-whites out of the country with these policies, the rest would end up deported, dead or in prison.

Citizen is an arbitrary designation and rights are abstract intangibles with no empirical basis.

Tell me user how do you remove such a large group of people peacefully. The last group that size removed from america was the Native americans. How did that go?

this image is not a realistic depiction of a female form.

Do a spine check.

Whites would only consider doing this once the street warfare has already started.

That doesn't mean anything. A bunch of minorities also voted for trump. Most whites that voted for trump didn't vote for him hoping he would institute a purge.

A simple competition where you nationally announce that the first nigger to successfully swim to Africa gets ten million dollars. Sharks will eat all the niggers, problem solved.

I bet you think it's OK that white people are virtually the only net contributors to the tax system and that it's just dandy that non-whites commit vastly more crime at great proportions with regard to population.

Rights are granted by the state. And I specifically said there wouldn't be explicit seizing of property, just gradually increasing incentivization to leave.

>Tell me user how do you remove such a large group of people peacefully.
How were these tens to hundreds of millions moved in peacefully? They weren't moved in peacefully, they're relocation has resulted in untold violence and suffering, so removing them by any means necessary is acceptable and a biological and moral imperative for our people.

I didn't say that at all.
Citizens retain all rights they have now. It's just all immigration will be of the ethnicity of your preference and your state will be considered the home of that ethnicity.
You only change how you treat non-citizens seeking to immigrate, which is a nation's right and is not disputed by moral concerns except by extreme leftists who don't believe in borders.

By crying about it on stormblr and /r/the_donald until their mommies do something.

Ethnic bioweapons.

>ITT: FBI Honeypot

>Citizen is an arbitrary designation and rights are abstract intangibles with no empirical basis.

>entire ideology is based around securing the "right" to exist of white people. And an "ethnostate"

This is literally sjw tier for nazis.

>the natives were removed
You mean relocated. They're still here. They did more to diminish their numbers through miscegenation than any violent conflict.

>I bet you think it's OK that white people are virtually the only net contributors to the tax system and that it's just dandy that non-whites commit vastly more crime at great proportions with regard to population.

I don't

basically this

it's not a question of removing the immigrants as much as finding places white enclaves can exist. That's the immediate task

So then you acknowledge their immoral position in a society created by whites for whites.

I, by the way, can choose to use slippery definitions of "aggression" to intellectually (not IRL, FBI) justify violence too - like the demographic aggression of ethnocide that whites are being subjected to.