Happening - Bomb threat at Trump tower

Other urls found in this thread:

fox32chicago.com/news/crime/police-respond-to-bomb-threat-at-chicagos-trump-tower
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I need this level of happening!

FUGGGGGGGG

>bomb threat
>actual bomb
pick one

SAAAGE

Hmmm, didn't David "My dad is FBI" Hogg decided against meeting Trump
Did he know something we don't?

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
SCREENCAP THIS

digits confirmed

>Police converged on Chicago’s Trump Tower Wednesday night after reports of a bomb threat.

>According to police, the threat was discovered on an iPad returned by one of the hotel's guests. The Trump hotel gives guests complimentary iPad during their stay.

>Police are investigating.

FUUUUUGGGG NOOOO! AAAAAAAAAHHHHH DADDY NEEDS A HABBENING!

>Not executing a mass shooting at Trump tower
Liberals are pussies.

happening?

ITS REAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fox32chicago.com/news/crime/police-respond-to-bomb-threat-at-chicagos-trump-tower

CNN openly doxxing Trump supporters, Republican Congressmen getting shot and assaulted, white powder sent to Don Jr's wife, now this? Trump needs to just say fuck it and let RWDS form.

Immaculate Heart of Mary pray for us

He's letting this happen so people don't give a fuck when he sends the marines in to mass arrest everyone

Our patience has limits

My body is ready.

Yes and we've been waiting patiently for what, two years now? And that's only counting people that only started paying attention once Trump ran for office.

It's almost as if it were a.. coincidence

>bomb threat
swatting is so yesterday. fucking leftists, always behind the curve

Has there ever been a bomb threat when there’s an actual bomb? Who would go through all that trouble to not detonate ASAP but instead tell authorities about a bomb and waste all that effort. Fuck

I already don't give a fuck desu.

Because retards think hes lives at the trump tower.