CNN GUN CONTROL TOWN HALL LIVE #2

THREAD 2 FROM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session
youtube.com/watch?v=AC4q9SV9bGI
trumpnewslive.com/cnn-news-live-24-7-free-cnn-live-streaming-hd/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broward_County,_Florida#2015_5-Year_American_Community_Survey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shootings_in_the_United_States#2017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This shit is insane.

BUY AN AR-15, THEY'RE GOING TO BE BANNED AFTER THIS.

What kind of rug is that on his head

JEWBIO SUCKS (under the foam)

"temporary rights restraining order" what a fag.

I HAD TO HIDE IN A BATHROOM I MEAN CLOSET FOR 3 MONTHS. I MEAN 3 HOURS. IN A TOILET.

>Shill trying to sell overpriced product

You seem to forget Republicans still control the house and senate. ARs will not be banned, the AWB isn't coming back.

WHAT ABOUT THE WEED FLORIDA

5 year minimums. cmonnn

man, that haiti vacation did wonders for conan

revoking rights on a whim
>due process

>had to hide in a closet
>oh shit im going off script from what TJ Sheckleburg said
>had to hide in a bathroom

Typical CNN... disguise a 2-hour ad for the democrats running in the mid-terms as a thoughtful discussion of gun violence.

and now hes in the closet. damn..

Guns should be banned from civilians. You don't need machine guns to hunt.

>flag

not bait i am really interested in the opinions of people who are very passionate about this subject. ive been thinking about this alot and i feel like the most feasible scenario is that the government turns on the people as the founding fathers envisioned it. i am wondering now that because the issue is that people believe they need to guns to protect from a future authoritarian government.

1) do you believe that our own military men would turn on the american people.
2) the reason we won against the british is because it was essentially a level playing field and if you could shoot you could fight. That is not a reality anymore, drones, tanks, advanced military satellites and infrastructure the american people with ARs and even a .50 BMG could fight that?

How long did it take CNN to find enough anti-gun liberals to fill the stadium?

Nothing is getting banned. Trump is wise to deep state bs.

Salacious. Here's your (you)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session

>A struggle session was a form of public humiliation and torture used by the Communist Party of China in the Mao Zedong era, particularly during the Cultural Revolution, to shape public opinion and to humiliate, persecute, or execute political rivals and class enemies.[1]

This entire "town hall".

that's delicious

The people of my country WILL be armed with weapons of WAR. We have the right to defend ourselves not just from people, but from foreign and soverign entities. I will die for my right to shoot an AR-15

Insane indeed

Leftyc.ucks are criminal

>Arming teachers

LOL really?

Is that crisis actor kid at the town hall? Guarantee we won't be seeing him as often now because of all the conspiracies

>hippo laws

Feminists blown the fuck out.

Now let's hear from our sponsor, a car. You know like a car that is way more deadly than guns.

watch for smug atheist commercial

Something something THE CHILDRED
something something COMMON SENSE
something something ASSAULT WEAPON
something something SIX GORILLION

The military would be caught up trying to control the nigger population

>falling for democrat shilling this hard
Come on man. Look at what year it is. What special thing is happening this year?

Rubio needs to state that these 10 or 20 students do not represent the 3,000 students at Stoneman Douglas

Rubio needs to state that the vast majority of violence is not committed by rifles

Rubio needs to state that being a victim does not make you more knowledgeable on whatever subject victimized you

What about state laws? How effective could they be in prohibiting various weapon types?
Ill be honest. I hope this blows over for all your sake.

I’ll just see if gramps will give me his. He’s too old to fight anyways.

We need the right to protect ourselves from UN and crazy marxist lefties like you.

no, he got found out as a podesta puppet.

no bullshit

Bring out Dana

Can't wait to personally take Sup Forumstards automatic guns away from them.

Can i get a link?

This is a fucking nightmare

It will blow over, worry not. We go through this shit all the time.

They're just pushing extra hard with the kids and the town hall this time because they smell blood in the water. It still won't change anything.

Spread it

youtube.com/watch?v=AC4q9SV9bGI

Nelson wants to put IO out of business lol. They makes shit AK’s anyways, oh well....

Rubio at least isn’t budging on a AR ban and made them show their colors (complete semi-auto ban)

no he doesn't. he just needs to calm the emotional left down and then they move on to another topic.

Lucky for you! Machine guns are illegal for civilians! Wohoo problem solved

friendly reminder, this townhall is full of people that live far away from niggers

what percentage of gun violence in the us do mass shootings account for?

Cue the race-mixing commercials (propaganda).

Not watching because nothing is going to change

Hey lefties, how does this picture make you feel (^:
Sucks that the real world puts LOGIC before muh feelins!!!

Lots of traitors will have to hang to appease the chaos God.

look at the Black Panthers and anti-US rebels in Vietnam and Afghanistan -- successful civic resistance is possible with small arms.

I think the military is such a well-oiled machine that if the US government told them to kill Americans they would do it

If you're retarded enough to listen to kids then you shouldn't be allowed to live

He's just going to continue to do the typical Republican thing of getting rekt by pussies and being happy for the opportunity to be JUST'd on national tv

Last time the federal government made a move to squash states rights it started the civil war

Get cable.

I WONDER WHAT SORT OF RECEPTION THE NRA PERSON WILL GET

Personally?

Good luck fitting 320 million guns in your ford pinto.

This is crazy. Thunderous applause at the concept of banning all, ALL, semiautomatic rifles. What in the ever living fuck?! These people are literally applauding the concept of stripping millions of Americans of their rights.

You seem to think the GOP isn't an inept pile of shit

Less than a fraction of a fraction of a percent.

What's his endgame??

Only argument I've heard so far is
>muh children

could have a huge breakout moment if he just calls this out now
he showed good faith by even showing up and can hardly say two-words without groaning and jeering

This is different than other times. They are gonna go for it this time.

fuck off, boomer.

trumpnewslive.com/cnn-news-live-24-7-free-cnn-live-streaming-hd/

about none. the "18 shootings so far this year" are simply fiction. they just cant say niggers are killing each other so they pull heartstrings.

> That is not a reality anymore, drones, tanks, advanced military satellites and infrastructure the american people with ARs and even a .50 BMG could fight that?
lrn2 asymmetrical warfare fucktard

CNN is down 30% in viewers and dropping. Most people see through this propaganda and cringe use of kids. CNN's new game is simply to pander to what audience they have left.

>stuck in a broom closet for 3 hours
>become expert on gun policy

People are far more comfy now days who would want to risk their lives for guns

What's the purpose of an AR15 besides killing? People will say hunting but you really don't need an automatic rifle for that

>let’s give teachers a gun

lmfao people trusting teachers to hold a weapon

they are completely impotent now though

>woman saved kids literally in the kitchen

>Arming a population that's 3/4 female

How about FUCK NO

Inept as they may be they are not going to reinstate the AWB

danks fren

>I'm the cook.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if most of it is CGI, green screen, and on-the-fly audio editing to add in the applause.

>culinary arts
>sheltered 65 students
Didn't have a choice because she's too fat to miss; fucking bullet pillow

>do you believe our military would turn on you
You mean like in 1775? Do you know a nation whose miitary has never turned on them? All I can think of is Canada

> the reason we won against the British is because it was essentially a level playing field
This is mind-boggling uninformed. The Brits were THE BEST army at that time. They vastly outnumbered and outperformed Americans. They were capable of literally winning against any other nation at the time.

> That is not a reality anymore, drones, tanks, advanced military satellites and infrastructure the american people with ARs and even a .50 BMG could fight that?
Did it work in Iraq? Hardly. Did it work in Syria? Hardly. Did it work in Afghanistan? Hardly.

Did it work in Laos, where we dropped 260 million cluster bombs against fucking rice farmers? Hardly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broward_County,_Florida#2015_5-Year_American_Community_Survey

nah the county is 12% black and there's black people in the audience

got a hair stuck in my throat.

it's like having a dick, teacher

The AR-15 is not an automatic rifle.

killing

Is that Scott Tenorman?

WHAT IS CULINARY ARTS ANYWAY?

It's for killing tyrants.

nice
do you have the one with the galactical matrix patterns flowing across the screen
you know what im tlaking about
do you have iut???

>LOOK AT ME I'M DEFENSELESS!!!!

wonder what would happen if we put his dox on a nigger forum

Let me get this straight. They want a “violence restriction” where they can take your shit if someone in your immediate family calls for it? What about the FBI? Are they able to abuse this? Cliven Bundy comes to mind... The FBI really fucked that up.

Heres school shooting stats. Keep in mind around 70mil people go to school each year from kindy to college.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shootings_in_the_United_States#2017

Rubio is a fucking retard for going to this