So what was the reason they didn't invite Biscuit into the Chimera Ant arc?

So what was the reason they didn't invite Biscuit into the Chimera Ant arc?

I mean she's canonically one of the strongest hunters in the world, and she's clearly free and available at the time. Wouldn't defeating the royal guard be a piece of cake with her around?

Other urls found in this thread:

image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/34/2/1503391109-0hxh-page-1-v2.png
image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/34/2/1503391128-0hxh-page-2-v2.png
image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/34/2/1503391228-0hxh-page-3-v2.png
image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/34/2/1503391316-0hxh-page-4-v2.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inviting a girl on a boys' trip

Zodiacs weren't aware of the ants either. There's no explanation other than Netero being a wise guy and trusting the ones he had with him.

You are either a brainlet or a speedreader. There were politics within the hunter association that prevented Netero from getting the appropriate amount of help that he needed for guaranteed success.

but Biscuit was literally right there. Palm just called her up out of nowhere and she was glad to help. Why couldn't she do the same but for the ant mission?

why does everyone forget the "hunters are egomaniacs" line?

So, how long until next hiatus?

Hunter x Hunter Character Creator :

image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/34/2/1503391109-0hxh-page-1-v2.png
image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/34/2/1503391128-0hxh-page-2-v2.png
image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/34/2/1503391228-0hxh-page-3-v2.png
image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/34/2/1503391316-0hxh-page-4-v2.png

What do you think about it ?

My only guess would be that Biscuit's hatsu wasn't needed for this mission. They knew from Colt that there was no point in brute-forcing the ants since the royal guard had more aura than Netero. Thus, they wanted hunters with hatsus that could stall the royal guard long enough for Netero to fight Meruem. Gon and Killua came along more for personal reasons than because they were needed.

Spoilers when?

Because she wasn't interested.

>noelshack
pd

Hope you die the most painful way possible soon.

Viz user sadly passed away in a car crash in his return drive. ;__;
Remember to wear a seatbelt guys.

This looks pretty fun

Simply put, it's not her problem so she didn't care.

I like that.

Are you actually one of those faggots that post cyoa's outside of /tg/?
Holy shit, kill thyself.

It's a good one though

I don't care if it's the citizen kane of cyoa's, posting that shit outside of /tg/ only brings shitters into /tg/ looking for more of this crap and it more often than not destroys the threads that they're posted in.

Why did the Spiders not get involved either?
>couple of them kill some fodder-tier ants
>okay their influence might be interesting
>LOL BYE

Not their problem, they have quite literally no reason to take part in killing ants because they wouldn't profit from it at all.

Zodiacs needed to plan the election and stop Beyond

Literally the only reason they cared about the ants they killed is because they were in Meteor City

>Looking out for his home board
Respectable, keep up the good fight.

All they had to do was defeat the king. And only netero could do that. The rest didn't matter in the long run. They probably would have hanged themselves if the king died. Also people seem to forget that many hunters were hired to deal with the chimera ants. Like the guy who got his ability taken from leol. Its just that the palacr invasion required a specalized team of nen users. Palm, knuckle, shoot, knov, morel etc. Gon and killua were special exceptions. Literally every one else however had abilities that would work great at distracting and occupying the RG so that netero could slay the king

What type of hunter is bisky again?

What's tg?

Treasure hunter

I'm just gonna assume you found out after asking and give you the benefit of the doubt.