Is Satania cute?

Is Satania cute?

Did the anime industry lobby for Sony to include Japan and the US in the same blu-ray region so they could include English subtitles on Japanese blu-rays and sell them to American nerds for the same price as the Japanese nerds? Anime blu-rays are notoriously expensive in Japan. For dvds Japan was the same region as Europe, where people generally don't buy anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/951770
twitter.com/ukami0/status/890864694948372480
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Vigne's mom cute?

This is what Vigne will look like.

wouldfuck/10 to both of them, then.

RAPHIBROS
ASSEMBLE

>serious question derailed by waifufags
Is Sup Forums back to normal now?

The sticky says you can't discuss anything but characters or shows anymore so I had to cast a smokescreen, but no one's interested in the actual topic.

Rapi a shit.

No-one ever discusses the "actual" topic; only the smokescreen or the unrelated pic used since you have to have a pic to start a thread.

I like Raph more than I used to.

I can't help but like all of them.

My girlfriend Vigne is so reliable.

funiculi funicula

RAPHI!

WHENS THE FUCKING MANGA GETTING RELEASED? AUGUST IS ALREADY ENDING FFS.

She's very cute, I want to hug her

More importantly, when is that GabVigne yuri doujin by the actual author is getting released?

W-What?

Just about to post something about this, since it's by the author can we assume it's canon unless they specify otherwise?

>he doesn't know

Just thinking about it makes me giddy, I hope it focuses more on the plot. You don't think there will be a sex scene do ya?

>nyaa.si/view/951770
Through the Dark Lord. Amen.

I think the regions thing is because muh copying usa and flipping the bird to the rest of asia

Where is the source for this information?

I want Satania to sit on my face

It's not like mangaka has twitter or anything for you to check, right?
twitter.com/ukami0/status/890864694948372480

Thanks

Vigne is for marrying and living a happy life with.

With Tapris.

Sup Forums, why did you warn about this? I wasn't ready for the feels

Although the information became late, it seems that we can publish a new issue with summer comics ...! I think whether it will become "Gabriel Drop Out Illustration Book" inviting guests! I am planning to draw scissors and characters that I do not draw as comic books! Since he is keenly making it, please humbly humbly ... (`· ω · ') Wao
translation

It was way too tear jerky. I was expecting the girl to be a conman.

>I am planning to draw scissors

Why do they hate Satania so much? Why not take a photo with her?

Gold Leader, standing by!

That was misinformation, it's just an art book with some contributions by the author.

>one of those contributions just happens to be a pic of Gab & Vigne with their faces inches away from each other and Vigne blushing

J-Just an illustration

What was the purpose of Raphi? She wasn't funny and contributed nothing.

Red leader standing by.

because she deserves it, you fucking nigger

>feels

She had very little screentime outside her interactions with Satania, it was a real waste, she had much more potential

I did your girlfriend, cuckster

Viñeta es mi muñeca

tsumari, you touch, you die

Vigne is Gabu's girlfriend.

gabu's a cuck

>el dragon bal super

are there any similar figurines for sale?

Everyone who watches garbage like this is under the age of 15 right? I'd be sort of dissapointed if anyone that's an adult or nearing adulthood would watch this rubbish for children.

>under 15
What memery is this?
You're mentally ill if this silly late-night show didn't crack you up at least a little.

I'm 21 and all I watch is CGDCT

>enjoying moeshit consumerized visual popcorn

eh, no thanks i'll stick to my real anime series, like jojo. this is a show for children meant for children, SORRY. it's the truth, there's a reason their pushing this moeshit genre down your throats you know.

>like jojo
nope

>moeshit
You need to go back to your containment board, Sup Forumsirgin.