Pokemon Director Fired for Antisemitism

Here's the basic rundown:
>Animator and director of Pokemon anime (1997-2018) links Jewish JP Morgan to repetitiveness and soulless monetization of his work
>Goes on Twitter rant saying things along the lines of the Jews dictating how his shows go
>If you know anything about Pokemon from when you are younger, then you know the protagonist, Ash Ketchum, wants to take on and win the Pokemon League, but fails every single time (for the last 20 years)
>This director states JP Morgan told him and his team to make Ash lose every time in order to prolong the anime (only a year ago did the animators come out and say they wanted him to win the last league, but due to "external circumstances", he had to lose the final battle)
>Was fired after making a bunch of tweets regarding the "demonic" influence on the industry, and other industries... talkin' bout the JQ.
His twitter: twitter.com/yaginuma_san?lang=en

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjHrExOM-ww
twitter.
youtube
twitter.com/yaginuma_san/status/965484571692183562
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japanese are east-Aryans confirmed.

He really never won? Hmm.

I followed it when I was a kid in 1997
Then I stopped when I was a kid in 2000 cause it got kind of gay
Why you would think I give a shit about it now in 2018, I'll never know

Nope
Completely missed the point of the thread

Based jap. Everyone hates the fucking kikes. The enemy of mankind.

lmao is this srs

Anime is starting to become a popular industry again so the jews are sinking their claws in again. Expect the entire formerly independent industry to be at least 50% owned by Netflix in the coming years.

Yessir

is the gang finally getting back together?

Perhaps the funniest one of all

This is proof indeed !!!!!
How can we support him?
Will this doctor make a show for us? Where the kike doesn't win for once?

These feels I can't contain them.
Be 10 years old in 98'
Watch the new Pokemon before going to school
Start buying the cards.
First holo was a Hitmonchamp
Buy Pokemon Red game boy
Go to see the first Pokemon movie
Watch as Ash loses in his first Pokemon League
20 years later find out the Jews where behind all of this.

Anti-semitism is a weaponized word used to quell any dissent against Jews.

Pocket Monster = Pokemon

I always thought it was perverted shit that was sold in this like of "toy"

Some were so young they had no idea what they are buying

A show where you capture Jews and have them do battle in camps to win the Nazi guard's asylum badges

Only I will catch them all.
And them are sheckles.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

The jews fear the samurai

This is a nice Rockwell. Mind if I save it?

time to cut crunchyroll too lmao

Wait ash sucked??

Yaginuma never worked on pokemon tv anime. Only on Generations net series.

JEW FEAR SAMURAI

he was fine until the end of every season where he would somehow blow it

Wow, the jews really do fear the samurai

>jap gets fired by other japs and gets ostracized
japs are absolutely #BASED!!!
jews fear le samourai *tips katana*

I was only a kid back then, but I can remember my mom talking about an article she read that said how Pokemon had ''demonic influence'' and how it mentioned the jews.
Any user recall some article like this? It must've been somewhere around 1999 up to 2001

Yea pretty much everyone is sick of their shit. Maybe one day we will all be allowed do something about it

pic related....

Now I know why I hate jews so much it's because I watched pokemon as a kid.

Are you seriously telling me that the jews are actually behind one of the biggest disappointments from my childhood? I shouldn't be surprised at this point but this is really too good.

Fuck. I was hoping Musada would of finally been fired and we could of had Gen 8 being made by someone that actually cares about the franchise.

>Ash always loses
Jews trying to demoralize and keep down the based Nip.

There's a video on youtube of a pastor attacking it from that time, prolly millions of views or something, I don't know much about that though

((((Shareholders)))) influence all games.

Haha, the banks are sabotaging the Pokemon League World Championships. I wonder if they select the Elite Four as well..

lpbp

Japanese 2nd best race after whites.

Fuck me... The jews have destroyed everything... They're even stopping Ash from becoming the pokemon master.... Are you fucking kidding me?

This can't be real life. The jews are LITERALLY STOPPING ASH FROM BECOMING POKEMON MASTER. WHAT KIND OF NIGHTMARE IS THIS!?!?!

yeah you truly can't escape them. they will weave themselves into anything and everything, including your childhood
Masuda isn't that bad, he makes good music at least

youtube.com/watch?v=zjHrExOM-ww

this is what you are thinking about.

my mom and the church she belonged to held the same beliefs. said I was going to hell for playing a gameboy game. they just made me more interested in hell and pokemon.

10/10 would watch

Good. It's a shame he got taken down but dog bless his sacrifice and his desire to expose the shylock poison.

Brock, working for the league, almost certainly threw the match in order to get Ash started with his first gym badge. There's no way pikachu's electric-type attacks could take down the rock-type Onix. The only question is: why do they keep building up Ash's hopes only to destroy them at the league?

is this were the jewish pokemon memes come from?

i think he won the orange league

>jews did 9/11
woke. A glorious, honorable firing.

i cant read it

Honestly even in Singapore, everyone here have disdain for Jews in Israel and Jewish diasporas controlling Hollywood and the big banks in NYC.

Almost everyone I know thinks that Hitler did nothing wrong.

no they are not because they fired him for telling the truth

So the pastor is bashing a Jewish creation while probably every other weekend praising Jews, like all the rest of the Zio-Prot heretics?

Why did the Jew not want him to win? They could have gone the Jojo route

I don't even think Pokemon was under Jewish influence to begin with, so the pastor really is just a certified retard

you guys are full of shit pokemon is pokemon idiots

>Almost everyone I know thinks that Hitler did nothing wrong.
brb moving to singapore
hope I don't get caned for anything

Ash's feelings are extracted each time he is defeated, distilled into a concentrated essence, and used to create Ash's Agnostura Bitters

he really got fired?
hes been ranting about jews on his twitter for 5 years or so, surprising it took that long

Just don't be a degenerate and take drugs.

People are waking up, those asleep are dropping dead. Only a matter of time until normal folk become antisemitic.

>Fired for Antisemitism
But the Jew are supposed to fear the Samurai. Have the kikes become too emboldened?

I knew the jews were sabotaging Ash, he should be a Gym Leader by now. I bet the jews told Charizard to run away too.

>ash would be in his early 30s by now since season 1

Antisemitism has been a facet of human society for thousands of years. It's only the last 200 where it's been made out to be something evil.

this is bullshit Pokemon is not antisemitic because poor ash couldn't get a loan

>tfw it keeps happening

Considering the rage that Ash losing yet again caused I am not surprised that Jewish hands were involved.

That loss in particular was what ignited this guy. Other animators on their twitters complained about the same thing, but didn't go nearly as far as him

Wow thank you third party that isn't associated with pokemons content creation.

It's extremely cheap to produce anime in Japan and the creators aren't paid enough. So, a bank that literally creates money out of thin air (like JP Morgan) can easily drop billions in an undervalued industry and own fuck everything.

Yes

Finally a post about Japanese anime

what the fuck, I love pokemon now?

whats this from

Adolph Japler dropping some fucking bombs. This dude is great!
>twitter. com/yaginuma_san/status/966490858240458752

Based

Nintendo also has creative directive control over the Pokemon anime adaptation and I doubt they would want to lose the influence of one of their largest franchises ever.
Are they kikes too because they're attempting to keep the money flow going?

A lot of non-European countries like Hitler for some reason. I think is is because at a global level, the Nazis were sort of anti-imperialist. They teamed with Arabs and Hindus and Japanese against the Anglo-American empire.

Woah Nelly

rise up and unsheath japan

everyones first holo was a Hitmonchamp first edition

>tfw i thought i got lucky

Japanese people are going off the rails recently, I think they're tired of getting payed jack shit in their industries for how much work they do. Whether or not jews are involved is debatable, I personally don't have much knowledge on how far US (aka ZOG) banking reaches in Japan

>tfw the idea hits you that this guy may behind some of the savege nip posts lately
Noo...couldn't be

This. Original Pokemon kids have spoken. There are 151 Pokemon and everything after is shit and Disney Stars War tier.

Not because he was wrong or because people generally disagreed with him. It just shouldn't have been said on social media. Bad for business.

Nothing is more important in Japan that doing good business. Nothing.

I just looked this up and this guy was an animator on a few episodes of Pokemon in the mid 00s. It's not anybody important to the Pokemon franchise.

the only reason i'm posting this is because we need to be a lot more careful about posting truthful statements going forward. we don't have to lie like marxists.

at the same time, this could do a good job exposing the jew. i just think it makes us look bad if someones first impression turns out being a lie.

USA went in after the nukes and (((rebuilt))) all its political and financial institutions

youtube

.com/Mh5LY4Mz15o

Holy shit.

twitter.com/yaginuma_san/status/965484571692183562

Japs are 100% /ourguys/

I agree. 151 Pokemon and the first 3 game boy games.

It all went to hell after that and im not surprised the Jews now have their mitts on the franchise. They steal everything.

>soulless monetization of his work
ffs, the pokemon anime is rinse and repeat for over 20 fucking seasons

Can someone translate the best tweets. I don't speak Nip and I cant be bothered translating.

He should know better. You can never name the Jew publicly. They control all communication and commerce in every country.