Why makes eurasians so susceptible to mental illness?

Other urls found in this thread:

mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.full.pdf]
eebweb.arizona.edu/Courses/Ecol406R_506R/Garcia-Moreno1996-Wolf.pdf]
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

half human half ant

because they would have actually been successful and mentally stable if they were either fully asian or fully white, but blacks and mexicans would have been shit either way

Eurasians are susceptible to mental illness?

Undefined identity, being between two worlds, rootlessness.

identity issues, and they aren't as attractive as white people

They're perpetual outsiders growing up. Kids inherently prefer the company of their own race, and the Eurasians don't fit in with either whites or Asians.

Because they have an appreciation of the beauty they can never possess.

Lack of distinct identity and higher than average intelligence.

Hapa girls with natural blue or green eyes are top tier

BRRRRAAAAaaaaappppppp

..says the kike trying to make kikenese children. I'm so sick of you schlomo. Your dual citizenship is ending and you and the rest of your scheming brothers and sisters will only have yourselves to fuck over.

>racehating asian mother, denies asianhood would rather be white.
>usually less masculine generic white dad, with no cultural roots.
>world sees a semi-ethnic face expects them to know asian culture
>they can't into asian culture and are rejected out of white culture.
>identity crisis

what's not to get, they got the worst luck of them all. If they had at least one proud asian parent and had a non dweeby white dad they might end up better.

men who chose to act like sub men.

dude but pussy tight af roastie btfo

becca is from AMWF

Their logic and emotions are always conflicting with decisions siding either, with extreme disparity.

holy shit post more

the rule still holds. If you're a self hating asian your kids have no choice.

My anecdotal evidence has told me that no group is more insecure about race than Hapas. I saw a instagram story of this one girls birthday party where her asian family was singing some traditional song and her white dad was awkwardly smiling in the corner of the room away from it all. What kind of upbringing is that?

Brap posters have me kek'n everytiem

I have no more good ones

Don't know, but its not going to stop me from smashing as many asians as I can.

So half Thais?

>fornicating
Stop

Why would God create perfect asian QTs if he didn't want us to dick them down?

hot

Because raising a wholesome family with your waifu is better, and he doesn't want you to know the pain of accidentally cucking yourself out of that by foolishly putting your dick in a honey trap.
If you didn't know this already, it's somewhat impressive for a man to not accept sex and focus on his future, and by doing so you are also rooting the thots out of your choices.

I will not participate in the inevitable tradcuck vs. mutt argument

In biology there are two concepts related to evolution which are opposite of each other. One is so called hybrid vigor, which asserts that breeding with genetically dissimilar induviduals will result in increased evolutionary fitness, while the other is called out breeding depression, which asserts that breeding with genetically dissimilar induviduals will result in decreassed evolutionary fitness. There are examples of both which can be found in nature, and understandably when this biology is applied in humans, only hybrid vigor is talked about. However there is some evidence that humans who are genetically dissimilar mixing will produce an increassed chance to have certain diseases, ie. they will suffer from outbreeding depression. For example the rates of schizophrenia is massively higher in induviduals with more than one ethnicity, although it's not known if this is becasue of genetics or culture. However there are spesific genetic examples, such as african americans suffering from heart issues, due to too much mixing of whites and blacks in their ancestry. So all in all in short, mixing with asians increases the risk that your children will have certain diseases.

tl;dr racemixing fucks your shit up

Hybrid vigor (heterosis) does not seem to apply to humans as we are already very heterozygous, at 0.776 [mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.full.pdf] Compared to dogs for example at 0.401. [eebweb.arizona.edu/Courses/Ecol406R_506R/Garcia-Moreno1996-Wolf.pdf]

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

Looks like I lied.
>eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
>The study included information from 125 biracial Asian Americans from across the U.S., including 55 Filipino-Caucasians, 33 Chinese-Caucasians, 23 Japanese-Caucasians and 14 Vietnamese-Caucasians.
>44% Filipino, 26.4% Chinese, 18.4% Japanese, 11.2% Vietnamese