Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind...

Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind, in the United States?
Even white people marrying each other, even Asian people marrying each other, is not nearly as successful. Black male / white female is quite unsuccessful.
But a white male / black female marriage is by FAR the most successful union there is in the US. It's bizarre. Outright

kwaynz are some of the most loyal qt's around because when their kangz leave en masse they feel honoured to have a strong white male take their place and they serve him well.

tbqh most of the wmbf couples i've seen are happy and stable, not sure how but both of them seem to have their act together

Well black women are the bottom of the bottom on the totem pole (broadly speaking) and white men are on the top.

So I can see a black girl readily settling with a white guy, provided she can get over the racial barrier

black women see white men as bastions of civility. My black female friend really wants to date me but I straight up tell her I only date anglos/celts/germanics

It's the romantic equivalent of plantation life.
They love white sugar cane planted into their rich soil.

That was based off an outdated study though

nice larp

Aren't most divorces initiated by the woman as well?

Black women are so undesirable that whatever ones white guys pick are usually the cream of the crop.

I have an african wife. If im at work all day, out for beer with friends.. whatever.. the first question i get whem I get home is not.. Who you been with, or what you been doing.. its are you hungry. She cooks healthy organic food, christian with upstanding morals, extremely hard working and intelligent.. in nursing school, was a virgin qhen I met her.. and its not even a racial thing imho.. its an american thing.. Why the hell would I want to be with some brainwashed daddies little princess that wants coach purses, that just hopped off the couch carocel, and whos probably gonna cucj me the first time I work away from home more than a week? I have a white friend.. who married a white girl from Alabama.. hes raising two of hos wifes kids, and she 'forbids' him from doing all kinds of shit.. he doesnt even get to name the child hes about to have with her, and she probably cucks him when hes away.. if he has premission to be away.. If being with a bitch like that means 'saving the white race' then fuck it.. Id rather be how a fuckin mans supposed to be in a happy relationship.

Black women who have their shit together are desirable. Typically fit, educated, successful and childless indicating strong evolutionary fitness traits. Will easily snag a successful man of any race before hitting their 30s.

Why are niggers ugly and stinky? Why are you misrepresenting white men with claims they are seeking out horse pussy niggers?

>why is a pool of 100 marriages less likely to have a divorce than a pool of 1,000,000

hmmm

I think its because black women were genetically manipulated to serve white cock best

Nice strawman snakedude

They were made to be colonized.

According to dating sites black women are the least desired by ALL groups including black men. So those who get hitched know not to fuck it up?

Because black women living in the hood, having to deal with all sorts of nigga shit like killing each other and not having a job, to find stability and security, she looks for a white man.
Black women also love men in general, and if you treat a black woman right, she'll treat you right in turn.
As a homemaker and mother though, that might be a different story, but as a wife with no kids, you feed her a ham sandwich and she'll suck your dick without hesitation.

Black women love white men, they have been on the white man's cock since slavery. Its why black women try to look like white women with their hair and makeup. Even an unemployed loser of a white guy could get a well-off black woman.

I've read somewhere it's because black women and white men believe its there responsibility to make a relationship work. So they are both giving their 100/% in the relationship. Black men are childish and white women are spoiled.

Because men are tasked with providing

In this day and age, you really have to go to Africa to find a black person. African-Americans are mostly browns, less than 25% or less black.
The race is fast going extinct, according to experts.

It’s pretty sad honestly. But I agree it’s an American thing. It must be the super materialistic culture that caters directly to them as they are more willing customers (saps). African girls can be real sweethearts. I have seen evidence that more traditional Chinese girls are also like this. Except not Christian and perhaps a bit bitchier. But they’re known for fierce loyalty and ingrained compulsion to take care of the house well.

Of course a fucking leaf is advocating for race mixing

The social forces against such marriages are so great that the only way it could reasonably work is if the people involved are really in love with one another.