Confirmed: David Hogg Works For John Podesta’s ‘Center For American Progress’ pt 2

>The saga continues; David Hogg is not only a crisis actor ready and willing to look good for the cameras in times of trouble, he is also a confirmed puppet for the Podesta funded Center For Amerian Progress.

squawker. org/conspiracy/confirmed- david-hogg-works-for-john-podestas-center-for-american-progress/ via @Squawker_Media

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/966453461184233475
fema.gov/media-library/assets/documents/32326
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HSEEP
archive.is/tlqX2
instagram.com/dilemmajane/?hl=en
community.sparknotes.com/2015/02/19/career-wha-the-chef
naturalgourmetinstitute.com/may-alum-spotlight-emma-gonzalez/
vimeo.com/118147110
south carolina.arrests.org/Arrests/David_Hogg_29601928/
southcarolina.arrests.org/Arrests/David_Hogg_29601928/
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OLD BREAD:

inb4 OP and everyone on Sup Forums is a russian bot

perfect.

Also nazi.

hey

Re: Injecting saline botox to change how they look

Dude, they just shove cotton up their noses and that gets the job done.. They have a bunch of old Hollywood tricks.. or cotton in the gums

and fake and gay

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/966453461184233475
Did you nogs see this yet? He didn't bother to wait until he was out of the school to start politicizing everything.
Absolutely scripted.

man everything is possible nowadays.
we need to find marks that they forgot to change to be sure that its always the same person.

Bump
U
M
P

How do we reverse their psyop? Can we make david /ourguy/? How can we expose the abuse he has gone through at the hands of the podestas? Does he have any connections to Chester Bennington?

Real life is so much worse than any fiction

was he #metoo'ed?

Just a little saline injected into the right places totally alters appearance.

None of them did. Imagine being the parents of one of these kids? The first thing you would do would be to slap their shitty phones the fuck out of their stupid little hands before they ruined their lives being morons on the internet for the whole world to see

It wouldnt be like "Oh hunny, a bunch of your friends jsut died? Well, we better get you and your friends on a bus to do a nationwide tour and all of the major talk shows for the next couple of months, because that's completely sane and normal"

/thread

if he works for podesta he definitely got some of skippy's hot shit ill tell you that much

Put that pizza in the oven where he belongs

This is a good idea. Imagine being that poor guy, blamed for a crime you didn't commit and locked away in max security with rapey niggers until you're finally suicided.

THe ear is one of teh hardest things to fake(except the lobe) but the inner ear especially thats why they make u take side profile shots for mugshots... Also vein patterns on the back of hands... face creases... teeth... handwritting

Like I said in last post add me on gab.ai/jaube if u want further coordinates to a crew that investigates this type of shit on the regular

yea it just doesn't add up. After such an event if you actually are part of it you are traumatized. Like wtf? This is an agenda 100% we just need to be fucking sure about it.

funnymemeflag

>leftists
>in any way sane or normal

C'mon leaf, they're insane Satanists who rape their kids into being gay trans liberals.

>the absolute state of leaftists

No normie will ever learn any of this, and the ones that do won't care. They're too deep in the mind control. Hell, the Russian bot story has given them the excuse they need to bury their heads even further if they see a conflicting opinion on social media. Willingly ignorant cunts.

Why doesn't society shoot these people in the head.

Read the previous thread, Ctrl+F Chester ... Not all of these kids will be abused.. They will be beloved family memebrs in some cases. They keep this shit in the family

Sending out an abuse victim is way mroe risky than sending out your son or nephew that's in on it

this.

I know. the DOTR is long overdue.

WHAT THE FUCK

what am i looking at??

this fucking train is going right off the rails and reaching anti gravitational velocity at this point our next destination is deep space we are far beyond the earthly realms now we must accept we were chosen by the gods to meme the entire planet into a different vector of the multiverse

Not a bad idea. MK ULTRA Monarch program and pedophilia networks that support it are at the root of it all.

THey typically dont need to do anything this drastic.. contact lenses, different prosthetics... hair change(baldness etc...) different make up.. different lighting.. different camera lenses

I'm going to repeat this again in this thread.

THESE PEOPLE OWN ALL OF THE MOVIE STUDIOS AND MEDIA CORPORATIONS.

They have access to unlimited makeup, special effects, actors, stuntmen, you name it.

quality

Let's dispel the notion once and for all that these are the same person. They are not the same person.

Stop harassing her.

you could.

Right. So it's super easy for them to pull this kind of stuff off. Thing is though if civil war happens then a few get captured and can then be interrogated to rat out the rest.

spot on. And they also have all the money they need for a high end production.
But all of this doesn't change the fact that the truth will come out eventually.

All the money in the world couldn't help hillary either. Keep being /comfy/

And racist.

Fuck off commie

fake tattoo, contact lenses. Same teeth. Let's see some fingerprints ok?

It's real, but I think it's just that they recycled the blueprint for a school rather than just design a whole new one.

curious if any of those involved know this comped individual, or anyone from the organization from whence his shirt came.

a puzzle piece more.

Yeah, also a stool sample and dna test, right?

Look at me anons! I repost bullshit because it helps us somehow! I just make shit up! That’s what moral, logical, and strong people do!

You could do the stool sample taste testing, right?

>$0.07 has been deposited into your account by SHAREBLUE, thank you for correcting the record!

bump

Fuck, you just blew my mind with that original and brilliant comment. AND. I. MEAN. ORIGINAL. I have never heard someone who doesn’t suck OP’s dick called a Shareblue shill.
Where do you come up with this stuff? Are you some kind of genius?

Two shills one cup.

>DONT QUESTION THE OFFICIAL STORY GOY
>JET FUEL MELTS STEEL BEAMS GOY
>NOTHING STRANGE ABOUT LITERALLY DESTROYING ALL THE EVIDENCE AND NOT CONDUCTING A PROPER INVESTIGATION AT THE SCHOOL WHICH JUST GOT SHOT UP NOPE JUST DESTROY THE BUILDING GOY
>EVERYONE IS A RUSSIAN BOT ON POL GOY

Fuck it, I don't care, I tried.

Hispanics need to adopt some different names or risk being falsely identified.

>t.

How about kill them all and let God sort them out? It's the only way to be sure we've eliminated the threat.

Contact lenses easily change eye color.. You would want to compare their ears(inner ears especially and other biometric markers Ive mentioned in this thread.. Voice as well

I'm a Russian hacker who helped Trump win the election. AMA. And no, I don't speak Russian, so don't ask.

They make money off of these things by setting up donations and all of the ads they sell on their 24hr news networks. They milk these events for all they're worth..

THese are DHS HSEEP Drills, they get grant money from DHS for these too if you didn't already know that.. If you can find me a single one of these major events where there was not a drill going on for the exact same thing at the exact same time I will send you 0.0005 BTC

>fema.gov/media-library/assets/documents/32326
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HSEEP

Also, yes, they're laughing at you with the HSEEP anagram

YA THINK UR HOT SHIT DONTCHA??

just read that the gateway pundit site quotes david as saying his father is a retired f.b.i. agent.

hmm.

archive.is/tlqX2

YA

THINK

YA

more

you gotta be kidding me

HOTSHIT

DONTCHA!?

His Mom works for the FBI too user, old news

WHat's more interesting is the company that his dad sold for like a billion dollars is into like psycho AI quantum computing or something.. "Abraxis" if you google that with the dads name Im sure some stuff will come up

Fuck man. Compare the teeth on the bottom 2. They look the same. Nice job dispelling.

she looks like she smells

It's probably her in this thread. They do that sometimes

So we think Hogg might be 25yrs old methhead..

And there was another one, the blond girl LARPing as 18 when she's actually 21 .. and there's another one who has an IMDB but I cant find it

Go ahead and try to prove it. It would certainly be interesting if true. I can post my research.

Here are my sources on the NYU Emma Jane Gonzalez
instagram.com/dilemmajane/?hl=en (now private)
community.sparknotes.com/2015/02/19/career-wha-the-chef
naturalgourmetinstitute.com/may-alum-spotlight-emma-gonzalez/
vimeo.com/118147110

and yah you're right about the teeth forgot to say that in previous post.. Posting meth head Hogg

emma with hair from user

Maybe it they didn't have the same glasses. I mean what are the odds? Name, face, hair, speech, height. Naw different person.

Holy shit.. THis looks pretty dead on....

I think the other user had a good point with the teeth... THats an excellent teeth shot we can compare.. and again, the ear

I'm being given like 30 captchas to solve for every post now, same for you guys?

well a mover and shaker in the big jew demo district, and now a 15 minute famer, anti gun activist, fraudster interviewee, CNN tv kiddo... on and on and on..

BTW can't stand the fucking triangle head - it's another deformed liberal

Where’s the article about a drill that morning??

I haven't been having to solve captchas except for every few posts. Been like that for a few days now.

Yeh.. Im like 90% sure this is the same person. Especially since she is all into being on camera and an actress and whatnot

south carolina.arrests.org/Arrests/David_Hogg_29601928/
The faggot is actually 27 years old.

There was several videos of the shilldren etc saying that they were having drills for the same thing on the same day

See: It's a very distinct possibility that it's the same person.. Read through this thread and the previous one if you wanna see what we've been up to.. We've been doing some good shit

So far it's looking like all of our highschool kids are at least in their 20s

look more closely at the moles on them They don't match. Neither does eye color

Is it really so impossible that two hispanic origin people have the same name? (asking as a joke)

Look into EMMA GONZALEZ from florida. She is elusive, the only one with no social media, maybe because her parents are illegal aliens.

also the vid the left one is from

David Hogg is an FBI stooge who was arrested in 2016 for drug possession.

southcarolina.arrests.org/Arrests/David_Hogg_29601928/

Crisis actor confirmed.

Idk I def don’t think this is him

Makeup artists would add fake moles.

Jewtube is censoring massive amounts of videos and helping cover this up...
>Hogg lifeguard video has been shutdown!!!

THE VIDEO IS BEING SHUT DOWN!!!!
>BULLYING AND HARRASMENT

YOUTUBE IS CENSORING MORE IN 2018 PREPARE FOR A LITERAL INFORMATION WAR
>FILTER MERCHANT WAS RIGHT

youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

This video is a quick rundown with eye witness accounts, multiple shooters and hidden bodybags

Fuck off with your eye color herring. Everyone knows you can easily change eye color with contact lenses

I think we've got enough of these fucks nailed down with 90% certainty that we could start making supercuts to send to the four winds...

So if someone with the shoop skills(dude that put hair on gonzales) wants to do a mashup.. showing their teeth and sbs of their ears.. and their information.. For Emily, David, and Alexa... All in one supercat that would be what we need right now.

Yeah, I've seen the vid. Honestly I shut my eyes, listened to her vid, and CNN interviews, thinking I could rule her out. I could not. She has the same tone and slight rasp that shows up every once in awhile. You are right about the name though. There a bazzilion Gonzalez'

Does anyone have anything that shows the name of these larping survivors? Because I know one of the other women has an IMDB that we're missing... I saw it a few days ago... If we had 4 of these guys the way that we do it's pretty compelling

we love to play with our kids?

what an odd wording, user.

Thanks bro. Yeah I've been a bit out of the loop, but I'm catching up.

We got a lot of David floating around. Need Emily

Are there a billion Emily Gonzalez that also have YouTube shows and are actors and are crisis actors though? Or just these 2? :)

updated with sources

Who has fake contacts - Florida Emma or NYU Emma? They all look real to me.

Only faceblind stupid autists think they are the same.

Compare their voices and demeanors.

I spent hours trying to find info on the real emma and found very little.

Is there another way to confirm this is him besides these pics? I mean I’m having an awful time seeing this hot mess as David