What did Sup Forums think of Keijo?

What did Sup Forums think of Keijo?

It's in my top 3

I want her to sit on my face, also doujins never

It was Ass-mazing

I love me some ass but I wasted my time reading like 100 chapters of that shit

When did Vita grow breasts?

lack of tattas

The anime performed so terribly that they had to axe the manga.

Apparently it was decided prior to the anime airing.

fun stuff, shame manga finished early
it wasn't over because of anime, that decision happend before anime aired

Dropped it halfway due to my forgetfulness to watch the episodes but its great.I like how over the top abilities were made to just use the tiddies and ass. Yes, I know they need to strengthen the other parts too.

masterpiece

AOTYAY

Shounen sports meeting sexy girls is a winning combination.
We need more like it.

Loved it and incredibly sad that the manga got axed.

Legit brilliant once it decided to stop being a fairly mundane fictional sports manga and start being a battle shonen about t&a but it was very foolish of the author to focus so much on the asses when he honestly isn't very good at drawing them but his tits are incredible.

The world wasn't ready for Fanservice-themed Hotblooded Sports Anime.

suck

didn't watch it because there was no self-insert male protaganist, tbqh.

Needed more rabbit.

It was fun

I miss /ourqueen/

a blessing

The first time in years that an anime had an MC be the best girl.

>I want her to sit on my face
You don't want that.

We need more gambling sports like Keirin and Keijo.

Loved it, gave me some good laughs and the fanservice was nice too

Holy shit was she really this thicc in the show?
I need to fap now

Who was your favorite girl, Sup Forums?
Aoba was lowkey best girl

A genuine masterpiece even if it had some QUALITY issues.

>Aoba
>Ashamed of her heavy accent in like the first three episodes
>Totally loses her accent in the last
Wut?

Miyata-chan

It was a fun show about cute girls doing sport things.
The softest.

Worked better for me in manga form than anime. Not sure what to pin it on. Honestly, it might just be due to having read the manga already and thus knowing exactly what to expect.

Still a lot of fun.

In the end what was Asscalibur's ability?

She rubbed her asscheeks together to produce electricity or something

So basically it having an anime at all was just a courtesy.

Well there's air gear for that kind of stuff too even if it doesn't focus as much on the cute girls,

the last 2 BDs never

>even if it doesn't focus as much on the cute girls

Well, then it doesn't have what makes Keijo great.

I read the manga and I didn't like the art style looked sloppy to me so I didn't enjoy it that much.
Watching the anime made me enjoy it a bit more.

It was fun for a bit but It really had no long term stability as the jokes began to wear thin fast.

MC = best girl

Didn't the author reveal that he was overworked because his publisher didn't really let him have any assistants.

Meh for the most part, the manga too save for a few parts. The east/west war is one of the most hype things in the entire medium and was pure amazing.

It was taken from us far too soon. RIP.

Good fun.

It's great

>user sinks in, never to be seen again
There are worse ways to go MIA.

Needed more butts.

super interesting

The reasoning for the manga getting axed was retarded and now I hate everyone involved, including the author.

more translated chapters when?

I want to drill that ass!

One more casual filtered \o/

>that file
my sides, also I didn't know keijo got axed.

I like how the author at least pays attention to real-life issues such as wind, slippery surfaces, narrow/wide surfaces, positioning/movement choices (the problem Nozomi was having when she started playing in the B-class), like how good usage of the characters' special abilities is more important than "who has the best special ability" (and that regular attacks are also important), but would've liked the manga even more if the real-life issues (positioning/movement, stamina management along the matches, land characteristics, weather and other things such as injuries across matches) weren't minimized. It should've been possible to have those to add to the matches' depth.

Would've liked to see a legit match between rabbit and Kusakai-sama. Rabbit winning against Kazane-chan would be nice too.

Mio, because she seems to be the best decision maker. Sayaka has consistently proven to be a smart, pragmatic character, and Nozomi, to be a perceptive one, and Mio clearly outclasses the both of them.

>\o/
Fuck off.

iirc he had one assistant at one time, passed out from work for one hour, publisher didn't get him more assistants.

I still haven't finished it because HS looks like ass, T&A stopped releasing, and the final couple of bluray volumes have not been made available.

>tfw didn't watch this with Sup Forums when it aired

I missed out on such great memes...

You really did user.

I am the bone of my butt,
Steel are my cheeks, Fire is my soul,
I have touched over a thousands butts,
But yet these hands will never win,
so as a pray
Let me win!

If the manga didn't have to end early, there would be room for the tournament's last match, that particular lineup could've built up hype and suspense, until the reveal that Kazane wins it. It would also be an opportunity for something not often seen in manga/anime, to have the POV of a "villain/boss" (in this case, Mio), against the MC's party.

My thoughts exactly. Blasphemy.

The girl who looks like cirno bothered me because I hate cirno

I liked how the MC has good perception, creativity, improvisation ability and physical/mental endurance, and the cause for those is her poor upbringing. I also like how the MC's situation in the beginning of the manga contrasts with the setting and her aim. She also contrasted well with characters such as Sumire and Fuyuyu, especially the latter; the poor girl competing against the player (currently) at the top, and winning with an ordinary move.

The MC is seriously likable. Friendly, driven, ingenious and relatable. She carried a lot of the series.

As somebody who never read the manga, but occasionally dropped by in the threads, who was that amazoness woman with the scars on her cheeks and forehead? I think she was the team leader of that 1 girl who used pheremones from her ass or w/e.

What happened to her?

Never, fuck this gay world

It was one of the goketsu, she fight and lose in the last battle

ass is my fetish and even i wasnt able to fap to this, terrible show.

She's Rindou Misaki, iirc Oshiri Kaoru (the one Nozomi and Saya fought against, and who used the "ass incense") isn't in Misaki's group (the "under hips") but greatly respects the goketsu (the group of five top players, which Misaki is in).

She plays against Toyoguchi Non and Hououin Sanae (the drill girl from the East/West war's second match), reveals that she can temporarily power herself up through ass photosynthesis (wtf), Non is unable to reflect her attacks by herself during that state (even without it, Misaki can reduce the pushback from Non's ass), tries to stop Misaki from selfbuffing while Sanae pushes Misaki (along with Non) towards the edge of the land, Misaki frees herself from Non, uses her self buff again, Non intercepts her attack, with Sanae's support, then reflects Misaki's previous attacks (which she used to get Non off her), and it's awesome. Animated never ;_;.

Miyata a cute!

w-what was the reason?

I need this like right now

Much better than I was expecting it to be. Most of the cast was pretty likeable, especially these two.

Genuinely good sports anime. Wish it was longer.

Dumb fanservice shit

>Di Molto Bene
No, you really don't

Tattas girl was best girl, though. As a tits man, I was satisfied.

Hypnotatas was amazing. Too bad she was a hardcore lesbo.

fight scenes were fantastic. training scenes were annoying

Best sport anime ever made with actual sportsmanship and actual character development, too bad people look down on it because "oh no, boobs and butts, so immature".

does this show have nipples?

I wish Japan wasn't so awful at appreciating this series.

Aoba a jobber.
Hanabin a best.

The manga does

It was grown up Miki for me. Can't beat seeing the next evolution of the lewdest girl on earth.

Cute couple!

It got me back into anime

>Pic

Oh fuck you

just a bunch of fat old hags flapping their fat against each other. should've been done with lolis.

There was just way too much ass.

Hi Ireland.