Are there any characters you refuse to fap to no matter how sexy they are?

Are there any characters you refuse to fap to no matter how sexy they are?
Pic related. I refuse to fap to her because I respect her too much.

what greater respect can be paid?
living a lie, OP

The author is dead, so go right ahead.

Most of the doujins of her are pretty dull. And that kinda sucks since the male mc could transform into a shota and a female.

I never fapped to my waifu

I never fap to a girl I know is somebody else's waifu.

Time to reread this.

Nah, the more respect a girl, the more I fap to her actually.

Really? The manga became a mess once the MC died.

Shinobu. Doesn't help that she is really sexy.

Didn't it resolve well and they got a happy ending in the end?

Every girl from Clannad because it was the only series that made me cry and I respect that

Hi guys this is the police. Expect your pedo asses to be in jail pronto. Peace out lads.

I'll do it for you, post some lewds.

I don't like fapping to either Kuuko or Anna. It should be easy to guess why.

This place has changed a lot since Kuzu no Honkai aired.

You know you'll just summon the actual pedofag dumping his load of pedoshit into your face that way, do you?

Baiting hard or hardly baitin?

Clannad girls arent sexy, but i agree. I cant fap to them at all. To be fair though, there arent many Clannad lewd.

Rem.

Good question, i never finished it. I might go back one day and read it all.

I used to resist to fapping to Iori. I gave in.

Enma Ai.

>Viewing lust and sexuality as vile, dirty things
Anons, why are you doing this to yourselves ? Fapping to a girl, even moreso a 2D girl, is not something disrespectful. I don't want to fap to characters I don't respect : on the contrary, if I truly respect a 2D girl, I'm going to see her as much more than simply a pair of anime tiddies. That makes her so much more attractive, and as such, it's so much more easy to fap to that girl.

Ai is too sensual not to fap to. You know you want to do it.

My wife Chino is so cute

Ririchiyou is literally the most beautiful girl ever to appear in a chinese cartoon.
I applaud your superb taste, OP.

And no, I never fapped to her either. But that's just because there aren't any decent doujins.

cucks

I can't fap to any characters whose anime I've watched because they tend to change their personalities in doujins. However, I can't fap to doujins of series I haven't watched because I don't understand the relationships between the characters.

I couldn't do that. My wife has a very sexy design, she has lots of fanservice scenes and even magazines featuring her series mostly talk about her body (particularly her breasts) so I cannot not fap to her.

Same here, I find it really awkward.

Good taste. Shame she and her series isn't popular in Japan.

agreed

Even if it was, what would be the point? The author died before it was complete.

It was complete. Author died before completing her new series after Inu x Boku SS

Can't masturbate to Aria or Amachu, they are too pure for me.

Chino and the other Gochiusa girls are too pure to sexualize.

I don't know how to fap at all

I dont even wach lewd holo pics... for some reason i feel uncomfortable waching them. im in the 4 volume... [sopiler]i hope they find her home town.[/spoiler]

No. I fap to everything. Even to this very post.

Did they ever say the cause of death?

Japanese cold.

Kyou, Tomoyo, and Sanae are all pretty sexy in my opinion. Kotomi, Nagisa, and Fuko are too pure for fap. Ryou is fair game for fapping especially since she's a 2nd rate Nagisa so I can fap to her without feeling guilty.

This girl, I just can't fap to her because she is so cute and genki.

I'll fap her for you.
Somebody get me something.

I want to lick her flat chest.

No, mostly depends how good the doujins are/ if it has any

But user, every girl is someone's waifu

karen

Nah, anything is fair game as long as I find them attractive.

Stop posting, me from the past.

You can't erase your wrongdoing

Suicide.

About 7 years ago, I asked myself what Samus would think of me fapping to her delicious, fat Zero Suit butt. I asked that question of more and more characters, and today I only fap to originals or characters whose canon personalities are unfamiliar to me. Touhou, Kancolle, and more recently Granblue Fantasy have been great for this purpose.

She's my favorite anime character and I think she's sexy (Akuma form particularly) but I just can't fap to her. Not really sure why.

Aqua

Aqua is out by deffault when there are 4 better characters in the series.

>too pure to sexualize
except for sharo, she was made to be lewd

NOT for lewd

She's also my favorite. I fap to her from time to time, but I always feel kind of guilty afterwards. No other character does that to me.

Only pic related, everyone else is fair game.

Even me?

Same. It would be just fucked up.

Wish I could fap to her, but she has basically no good lewd art.

>user gets off to what I write

I know user, but the flesh is weak.

I know I'm supposed to worship her in all her forms, but the difference between supreme perfection like this and her normal, manfaced and cowtitted form is just too big.

Not true. I am sure there are girls out there someone hasn't waifu'd yet.

WTF happened to her? They forget how to draw her? Or is this QUALITY?

That's okay her friend faps to her.

I can't fap to any of the Keions.

Sharo's body isn't sexy.

I feel sorry for her.