David Hogg Recorded His Gun Control Interview 5 Hours Before School Shooting

>The footage in question, which the media has portrayed as being filmed while the school was being evacuated, features David clearly stating the time as 9:32 AM on February 14th. How then could this have been filmed during or even after the shooting, which police have confirmed started at around 2:32 PM that same day. It’s an obvious red flag that would be almost embarrassingly amateurish if not for the fact that the media is so controlled now that it will never be addressed or brought to the attention of most Americans.

squawker. org/analysis/ lyinghogg/

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/visuals/video/95939817-132.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q
gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting
southcarolina.arrests.org/Arrests/David_Hogg_29601928/
streamable.com/1131c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for exposure

Yowza this is interesting

It's those damn jews again pushing for gun control I bet

kek. the shooting was supposed to take place during the first fire drill in the morning, but dumbfuck nikolas was late or just retarded and forgot, so he got to school eventually, set off the fire alarm according to plan.

Bump

Holy shit.

>when the monarch program is late

He says 9:32, not am or pm.

The second half the interview is a different chick being interviewed and is at night.

The first half was done at the school and however is suspect.

>also implies that he had some level of foreknowledge regarding the attack itself.
>cute emo girl claims there was supposed to be a "school shooter drill" for that day with blanks being fired and people being dragged out
>fbi connections everywhere
>I AM NOT A CRISIS ACTOR I AM A CHILD

What the Fuck is this school shooter drill bs. Blanks fired? Who would do this?

>okay students please practice getting trapped in your school and blown away by a shooter

can nu-/x/ fuck off for good? you guys are the worst kind of cancer

>STOP THIS YOU NAZIS

>They were in the school closet hiding at 9 pm

MKULTA isnt sending their best, folks!

light through window

Sigh. He doesn't say am. And he says Alex view WTF is this gay Shit.

>hiding in a closet at 10pm after a shooting happened at 2pm

It's a mash-up. Fake and gay

No, the second half isn't in the same place or time. It's after the whole event, at night somewhere else and is just audio.

The actual closet interview is a completely different chick and is on video for the first half. Listen to the fucking chicks voices.

latimes.com/visuals/video/95939817-132.html

Are we talking about the same video, because he clearly states it's 2:52.

>being this retarded

this tinfoilhat bullshit is going to bite you back like a motherfucker real fucking soon

>squawker

Fake news site

how?

Hey ShareJew fuck right off back to the swamp would ya.

What the fuck significance does a hospital thousands of miles away that happens to have the same name have?

youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q

This video.

First half is suspect, he's interviewing a white chick in what is apparently a closet while it's going on.

However at 0:57 seconds he reintroduces himself and is now interviewing someone else.
This is where he states he's recording at 9:32.

He's interviewing a girl now who sounds hispanic or black or mixed or something. Different voice completely to the first girl, and this is now just audio as the video has nothing to do with the people talking.

First interview was at the school, during the day.

Second interview was at 9:32 AT NIGHT on the same day, with someone else. NOT at the school, NOT in the closet.

That doesn't actually make the first interview not fucking weird though, it is fucking weird. She's talking like an actor and the whole scenario is sketchy as fuck with them hiding doing a recording instead of staying quiet if there was a threat.

But that second clip isn't proof of anything timeline was, he says 9:32. Not am, or pm.

More "coincidences" i see

Unironically neck yourself faggot

Because the school was named after a woman who wanted to stop draining the swamp and it was located in Parkland FL. The hospital has the same name and it waas where JFK's body was taken.

You shills that purposefully play stupid are hilarious.

>latimes.com/visuals/video/95939817-132.html
nope that's an edited video with the time reference cut off

David Hogg, a student journalist & "filmmaker" interviewed (((fellow students))) in closet while "shooting" was ongoing.

gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting

He says in the video that the shooting is happening at 9:32 AM.

The shooting happened at 2:19 PM.

same background noises, same closet

Well there you fucking go, and no fucking replies.

This video is the real one and unedited. He's filming at 2:32 here, the latter interview spammed with the 9'clock time is actually a separate interview done later.

They were stitched together for shilling. You're all being used.

Don't get egg on your face Sup Forums, there's a time to chill out and it's right here. They want you to act like retards and chimp out and create sympathy for these fucks with the allegations that will be proven wrong.

Stay on the FBI angle, but the actual crisis actor shit is probably false to lead you up the garden path. The kids are opportunistic fuckwads and their FBI handlers and parents allowed this to happen for the spectacle.

The conspiracy is there but not in the same details. A shooting did happen, kids did die, but the people involved including the shooter have been greased into motion.

Also, the shooter was set to inherit a large sum of money that his adoptive mother is now seeking to claim. Look into that shit.

Does anyone have a screencap of Hogg's reddit account where he was talking about how much he hated attended college and college classes?

Need it urgently

CIA v2k niggers fucked this one up lmao

No, you're fucking retarded. That is the original video, the one YOU'RE linking to is edited 2 separate interviews with the first half of the first one cut off to remove the 2:30 part.

Fuck off shariablue, Sup Forums isn't getting your egg on it's face.

People are already chasing the FBI angle, the kids being actors is a setup to frame Sup Forums.

This, or it's UTC because he's using the universal time stamp for his footage.
4:32 PM EST. Long enough the shooting had stopped, but too early for students to be sent home.

This please.

What is the FBI angle?

You have no idea how dumb you look.

EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD IS A RUSSIAN

IF YOU QUESTION ANYTHING YOU ARE A RUSSIAN

>It's another false flag thread

David Hogg is in his twenties and was arrested in 2016 for drug possession.

Seems like he was picked up in 2016 on drug possession charges. Also he's 26.

southcarolina.arrests.org/Arrests/David_Hogg_29601928/

why is there always a drill the day of the actual event lately?

happened with vegas and several others too

>DONT QUESTION THE OFFICIAL STORY GOY
>JET FUEL MELTS STEEL BEAMS GOY
>NOTHING STRANGE ABOUT LITERALLY DESTROYING ALL THE EVIDENCE AND NOT CONDUCTING A PROPER INVESTIGATION AT THE SCHOOL WHICH JUST GOT SHOT UP NOPE JUST DESTROY THE BUILDING GOY
>EVERYONE IS A RUSSIAN BOT ON POL GOY

They're different people. Different eye colors. But don't let that stop you!

>The conspiracy is there but not in the same details. A shooting did happen, kids did die, but the people involved including the shooter have been greased into motion.

This here^^^
It’s far easier to just setup a shooter and have a plant ready to tell the right story.

it's shady. they're scrubbing the videos and preemptively calling you a lunatic.

Something's afoot

Shut up goy, It's just a coincidence.

This, and the several other school shootings all have one agenda in common, and that is to attack our 2nd amendment , that's why they're using these crisis actors

Does anyone have access to the footage? Not some YouTube link.

all I got is this

streamable.com/1131c

>g
His ride fell through, so he was forced to take the über.

Could this be gamergate tier?

>David Hogg Recorded His Gun Control Interview 5 Hours Before School Shooting
Is this actually true? Is there really some proof that 100% verifies this statement true? Or is this some bullshit claim with some half-assed explanation?

you can see light coming in through a window at 0:32 of the video. Had to be 9:32 am

bump

ONE of the autistics here needs to compile an info graph of all the shootings that had drills the same day. Then compare that with amount of drills are held to get a ratio and statistical likelihood.

SUPER BUMP

what am i looking at

why did they photoshop .

a building 20 minutes away from teh school that is exactly the same. Could be a location used for drills.

It's 2 different locations.

The deep state is run by monkeys

see this post

Yes I can read, but it seems like a stretch. And what's the significance of the other school in a different town that appears to be a recycled blueprint of the other one? It's just put in the image with no context.

3rd meme war

ok. that was his first interview...
its 2 different girls user

It's real, it looks like they just recycled a blueprint when they built another school.

i went to school in florida, all the schools look the same in an area they build a few schools a decade down there cause areas just explode with people

Shut the fuck up faggot. Go back to your synagogue and sacrifice another baby you sick fuck.

it appears the school was photoshopped by using the image of a nearby church which also has a highschool. pls inform on the history of your lead

You can literally go to google maps and see for yourself.

so the school has been abandoned for years...

i know you guys are all larping but those q boomers cant tell

T.David Hogg

Im not LARPing. You're a jewish shill. Fuck off.

You are so unbelievably dumb. Do you not see the snake bit lip piercing? It was removed when he got to jail. You can see the holes very easily in the corners of his mouth. Those scars do not go away after you have had them for a while. If that was Zogg they would still be visible. Also it doesn’t even look like the same guy you mongoloid fuck.

WHAT THE FUCK THIS NEEDS ITS OWN THREAD

Man you guys continue to grasp at straws regarding this kid. All day, every day, trying to spin a narrative to support your conspiracy, and inevitably get exposed when it's found you're literally pumping out fake information to mislead people (as usual).

Yet, you will call others shills, un-ironically. Oh how delightful.

What the fuck? Same building layout used for two schools, is that unusual? Same architect? I don't understand the significance, could you please explain

still no explanation for this whatsoever?

im less jew then you bud believe me, im far worse, you wish i was jew. bow before the true master race

Maybe the did the drill at the church and said it was the school.

These shadows look way too long for 2:30PM in Florida. More like 9:30 am. They are just trying to pass off the drill as real. He was conducting that interview during the drill.

Can any autists out there find the exact location where this shot was taken and determine the compass directions? Then we will know for sure that this footage is from the first drill they did in the morning.

>virtue signals by shilling for every progressive feminist cause possible
>complains on reddit about never having a gf

Kek. How's that sensitivity working out for ya, Dave?

I'll set the record straight. The 2nd interview was with a black girl. Go back and listen to the later half of the video again and put your nigger-detector headphones on, then go back and compare to first girl, totally different girl.

It's clearly edited in such a fashion to elicit 'conspiracy' notions, on purpose. Now the question is who created the video.. Was it a conspiracy person or was it (((bad actors))). Find this end.

A lot of fleet vehicles in one frame

What was the second

UTC??? Why would he use that??? He's recoding an interview not steering a submarine.

Time traveling jews

Thanks user... been working long hours and hadn’t seen this yet. Makes sense podesta is working with kids.

I know this - if any place I'm ever supposed to be at is doing a safety/terrorism drill, I'm driving 50 miles the other way.