nytimes.com/2018/02/21/business/media/youtube-conspiracy-video-parkland.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/02/21/business/media/youtube-conspiracy-video-parkland.html
archive.fo/tzV0u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

epic :^) meme magic at work

>New Yoark Times
>caring about anything that they write or say

This little faggot probably isn't a crisis actor. He's probably just a little left wing faggot who's using this tragedy to push himself into national prominence. Was he even in one of the class rooms that got shot up?

lel

>new york times prints Sup Forums thread comments now

>new york times
niggers

>pages and pages of proof proving CNN used crisis actors
>liberals just shove their fingers in their ears and scream "IM NOT LISTENING"
And they genuinely wonder why we hate them

>He's probably just a little left wing faggot who's using this tragedy to push himself into national prominence

WE WAS NEWZ'N SHEEEEIT

>"WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING"

you predicted this

Well said. The crisis actor bit is fucking stupid and in all likelihood is planted to muddy the discourse and legitimate skepticism. All of these students that are getting air time seem like drama program types and they all do reads like they've been practicing. Days after the shooting it's announced students in "every major city" are going to walk out and demand something? And the organizer just happens to be someone that worked at CNN?

I remember how even Rush wouldn't mention Ron Paul's campaign in 2012. When the media wants a blackout they get a blackout. Period.
Example bowtie Chan is not listed by Google. Sup Forums is listed and promoted by msm.

Makes a nigga rub his noggin

this is not surprising, we're in an era now where the fake news media plant their own comments here so they can make a story out of them.

IT WUZ DA RUSSENS

>jew york times

> giving Sup Forums name recognition

I don't know what they're doing. Now people will see pol as a legitimate thing to fear...

Media can't help themselves with click bait garbage and sensationalism.

infinity chan's user-base is too small and paranoid to cause any real ripples. It's to small to be noticed by internet normies.

Sup Forums is too large for them to remove from google without a major back-lash that would just draw more attention to the site.

AT&T tried a while back, and they got BTFO by literally hundreds of thousands of anons making a massive fuss.

>nytimes.com/2018/02/21/business/media/youtube-conspiracy-video-parkland.html
They said it was pulled after 200,000 views because it violated some (((shit))) rule they have

(((They))) definitely don't want guns in the hands of American citizens. Once they guns are gone, true tyranny can begin. I'm not saying kids being murdered is fake or anything, but (((they))) use these situations to push us further towards the prison society that they want. Just like the Soviet Union.

Look out for the repetition of phrases. AR-15s are "weapons of war." I've been seeing that one a lot and I haven't even been looking for it.

NYT reporters probably posted half of the topics.

WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!!

Do not be misled by what you see around you, or be influenced by what you see. You live in a world which is a playground of illusion, full of false paths, false values and false ideals. But you are not part of that world.
Sai Baba

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
Buddha

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant.
Maximilien Robespierre

Any law which violates the inalienable rights of man is essentially unjust and tyrannical; it is not a law at all.
Maximilien Robespierre

Any institution which does not suppose the people good, and the magistrate corruptible, is evil.
Maximilien Robespierre

“Our goal is not the victory of might, but the vindication of right- not peace at the expense of freedom, but both peace and freedom, here in this Hemisphere, and, we hope, around the world.”
JFK

Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.
John F. Kennedy

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
―Marcus Tullius Cicero

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

>newyorktimes thinks that posting this shit will have Sup Forums slink away from being discovered
lol that only works on Antifa and Jews, you stupid faggots.

don't jew york times use the same advertising fraud that newsweek got raided for

like 30% of their website hits are from chinese bots

If they keep it up they're going to prove themselves right when their bullshit truffles an actual civil war.

I think the real reason Newsweek got raided was because they were associated with a child trafficking ring.

I don't know if that could ever happen. The process of stripping our rights will be so steady and so gradual I don't know if there will come a moment where the population sees fit to resist if that were to occur.

'Proving'

>we're in an era now where the fake news media plant their own comments here so they can make a story out of them.
this

Hello I am Sup Forums and I hate n*ggers and Jewish people. Alt right rules. Pepe for ever!

Yeah, it seems just as likely journalists are generating these Crisis actor threads so they can report how crazy Sup Forums conspiracy theories are.

Anyone can post here, why this Mongolian bread baking forum would ever be cited by 'legitimate' news rather amusing.

What's sad is how incredibly brain washed the average New York times reader is.

Literally just a video of a new report. He got a strike because of the title? Will everyone who posts a video of that news report now get a strike regardless of the title used? Someone try it. This is acceptable behavior instead of blatant censorship?

I came to Sup Forums because of this article. Cool chat board you guys have here. How do I register? Will I be able to start up voting afterwards? Thanks!

>Tfw NYT get you in the screen cap

He wasn't a victim, he just happened to be there and hes being fed what to say by the left. So in essence, yes he is somewhat of a crisis actor

Yea, hes just a willful media puppet. His dad is a fucking spook so that kinda makes him a Spooky Puppet

lets see where the conspiracy originated
HMM THATS WEIRD
russia
weird

Holy crap I was in that thread. This is great. We have alphabet agencies AND das (((news))) here.

yдaлить этo

>He wasn't a victim, he just happened to be there
as opposed to what retard? being shot? being dead?
being there for all intents and purposes = victim

Obligatory

Survive a school shooting and be a victim

Your fast and loose use of the English language is fucking retarded.

Cyka blyat

The hair on my neck stands up as the Jew names me.

It was the Russians.

The real question we should be asking is
HOW MANY SUICIDES
DO GUNS
PREVENT

50% of Sup Forums is different journo-types baiting each other for content that will generate lots of outrage. The other 50% is agents paid by foreign and domestic governments to shill for or against their agenda.

It should come as no surprise that New York Times and everyone else lurks here -- they are, after all, the true core demographic!

>The crisis actor bit is fucking stupid
so you never saw Omar Mateen's imdb page?

>His dad is a fucking spook so that kinda makes him a Spooky Puppet
is that the new street lingo for when your dad keeps touching your privates?

>we're the news

WE DID IT Sup Forums!

Why is everyone being so hesitant to call them out. They were caught again, red handed faking a school shooting to push for a gun ban. They are using children to emotionally manipulate the populice, this is a multi billion dollar project and the perpetrators have been doing this all over the world from Ukraine to Egypt they have experience, they have access to illegal research, MK Ultra and Unit 731 stuff, they know how to lead the normies like sheep.

We are absolutely morally right to be outraged, communist jew pedos are at war with our country and half the country wants to lose to them.

I worked in IT at a top-10 newspaper for a few years and was consistently asked to write programs that would let me filter through websites like Digg, Reddit, Sup Forums, etc. That was fucking almost a decade ago now. I'm sure the Jew York Crimes and Washington Compost have full time employees doing research on Sup Forums/Reddit at any given time of day.

>far-right politics board called Sup Forums

Meh, maybe 3 years ago you still could have made the argument, it's so flooded with shills and newfags now that it isn't what it used to be.

what happened, did pajeet undercut you or did they find your /mlpol/ browsing history?

For good measure.

archive.fo/tzV0u

no fucking way

Disgusting people

>research on Sup Forums
No wonder the media is such garbage today. Embarrassing.

>reporting on Sup Forums threads
>using Sup Forums as a source
This is how you know mainstream media is on the way out. They are circling the drain and falling into this septic tank.

They should know by now that Sup Forums is a place indifferent to suffering; it is embraced, mocked and laughed at. At this point the only sacred cow we haven't slain is that of irreverence.

I saved this screenshot 6 years ago. It gets funnier every fucking time I post it.

i wonder what the churn is on those employees as they gradually become redpilled and fail to perform their job correctly. or do they stick around and do a bad job on purpose? but NYT must anticipate that, right? so they must fire even the best of such employees after a certain amount of time just to be safe, right?

saved. thanks

Very Nice

those threads are retarded, funny how no one mentions the dozens of anons calling bullshit on all the boomer conspiracy theories. They're still making threads with the same 2 day old debunked talking points.

You can't stop a group of retards from being stupid. The only solace I take from the avalanche of schizophrenia on display regarding this shooting, is that the MSM has been forced to cover it and make these jews publicly state they are not crisis actors. kek

good chart. i wish the illness one was broken down by older than 75 (avg age of death US) and younger than 75

PLOT TWIST:
> The ADL was the anons who "LARPed" that the shooter was White Supremacist in the first place.

>Many commenters were confused. Others, tipped off by the caption calling Mr. Hogg an actor, knew exactly what they thought they were seeing: “Someone get this kid an Oscar!” one wrote.
topkek

>“I’m not a crisis actor,” said Mr. Hogg

holy shit you guys, we must have been wrong! the retarded thing is, the way this is worded and the way they use "unhinged" and "conspiracy theorists" and all that shit about fucking youtube, a service everyone fucking uses daily and is comprised of normal people with differing opinions opposed to a globalist streamlined linear news output that they so fucking clearly endorse is more of an indictment against the nyt than pol

NYT goes on Sup Forums to get stories now? I gotta start shit posting more to see if a nigga can't get quoted.

i don't think its a plant, although i wouldn't be surprised if certain unsavory elements were pushing it,

this happens every time there is some sort of shooting that the media just decides is worth pushing. The Jones fanbase starts bleating about false flags and then the real loonies come out of the woodwork and start claiming half the town is crisis actors because they look similar to other people they found on the internet.

to me, it looks like a media psyop, nothing more, nothing less. they have a slow news cycle and then pile on to create a culture shift. It's amusing that retarded conspiracy theorists are hijacking their circle jerk into crazy town.

I've had 2 post of mine here featured in online articles. Amusing but made me slightly concerned.

How fucking worried are the jews getting?

Wow.

(((New York Times)))

Read a few of these threads now.. When the fuuuck did "we" ever mock the victims? Someone post a screengrab please

just to correct the record this isnt the real one this is an edit

you guys sure do care a lot about some kid.

Oooohhh.....we have a mole at the NYT lads! Nice work.

>just to correct the record

There's no less than 3 threads up mocking them right now. Where do you think you are?

How dare you accuse the pulitzer prize winning newspaper of unblemished repute of perform so dastardly an act.

For shame. For shame!

audible laughter. 10/10

There was an user in another thread that said that. What's the deal? You him?

yeah please don't play the victim here or go abck to reddit

Anyone else feel like we have a mole at the NYT? If not, they did some advertising for Sup Forums , infowars, the idea of crisis actors and "Breaking the Conditioning" I wonder if Q predicted this. He said the NEWS unlocks the map. I'll have to go look. Either way NYT did the right a solid.

Kek, this
>breaking news, the hacker known as Sup Forums strikes again

>a mole at the NYT
Garbage (((journalists))) lurk here for easy stories but can't tell the difference between satire, trolls, hoaxes or genuine posts.

It's amuses me that Sup Forums got blamed for spreading "fake news" that the FL. Shooter was a white nationalists. The MSM got it from here. The site didn't spread it, they did.

i wonder what the churn is on those employees as they gradually become redpilled and fail to perform their job correctly. or do they stick around and do a bad job on purpose? but NYT must anticipate that, right? so they must fire even the best of such employees after a certain amount of time just to be safe, right?

everything revolving around this BS
is lame
the attack itself
the controversy
the stupid theories
and the stupid media
we are past
caring about anyone
anymore
it's lies
wrapped in lies
and sold as hate
when it maybe just that
we don't care
about this nonsense
they are creating the posts and then using
it to create BS conspiracy
controversy
to feed theuir news articles
with BS
cause they are mediocre IQ
jackasses
that think they
are edgy
if they post the conspiracy
and then attack it
and feel proud
of their degenerate fake shit

this is the paper of record, supposedly. they have no fucking clue what's going on in the world

Sup Forums is the 1st Amendment in action, a free-for-all. if right wing politics dominate here it's because it's true