They’re not crisis actors. They’re (((Luciferian shapeshifters)))

Don’t you understand pol? They have no souls. They are waging open warfare against America.

WWIII has gone live.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHA1XqdYEvc
youtube.com/watch?v=2644E2Ba9Jk
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who's the qt in the back?

Why do students demand only one type of action? They should let those retards finish school before going on TV.

they are probably all gay energy vampires and their faces feel off. their bodies are easily possessed by the demonic interdimensional spirit. when that is not in charge, they are inhabited by a generic animal-like unevolved consciousness, like jungle people or jew slave races would have

Checked. However, you are mistaken. Our country has always been at war.

Why are we still talking about this? You realize turkey and Syria are at war right now right?

checked
222 years, i believe

It's getting really suspicious how it's always the same 5 kids

Checked. How many of them are there really? Rough estimate.

There's nothing supernatural about it, in ecology it's called CRYPSIS. These "shapeshifters" are a species of hominid which has evolved to prey on humans using Peckhamian Mimicry.

over night activists, and they FUCKING RUSHED washington DC. They had the buses WAITING for them, and they STORMED the capital with an entire army of children bleeting for assault rifles to be banned.

at least I see user

Hot! I'm going to go fap now. Brb.

I think the name Khazar would fit better, but not the wikipedia cleansed version but the real historical version. Long ago Khazar's were known to stalk people going through their territory, get to know them, kill them and assume the victims identity to see how far they can penetrate into a village, town, kingdom. It's a gypsy jew trait that they've honed over thousands of years and agencies for the CIA/MOSSAD are the latest factories for these types of people.

Jesus Christ this is retarded. The NRA promotes responsibility.

Gen z is so based! Literal NAZIS

That's totally fits the definition of a predatory mimic.
>Aggressive mimicry stands in semantic contrast with defensive mimicry, where it is the prey that acts as a mimic, with predators being duped. ... In defensive mimicry, the mimic benefits by avoiding a harmful interaction with another organism that would be more likely to take place without the deceptive signals employed.

it's a kike school
Where is Anders when you need him?

Can't win any other way. May as well try THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Yes, they're gypsies, but they're guided by their Luciferian religion. Christian American gypsy community would be an amazing asset to military intel. Masters of disguise.

Fuck off Shareblue

that sloth bitch from Vice???

Call it what you want but in biology it's mimicry, a common thing in nature.

1. The Biological Analogy

Richard Dawkins provides several examples of how cunning parasites can be, and how easy it is to be fooled. The sophistication of some ant species makes the cuckoo look like a novice. He describes a parasitic ant which invades a neighbouring colony, seeks out its queen, climbs on top of it and methodically gnaws off its head. Having usurped the position at the top of this social hierarchy, the alien queen produces eggs which are tended by the invaded colonies’ workers, and new queens then go off to invade other colonies.

Even this strategy has been improved upon by another ant species. To quote The Selfish Gene, p. 252 (Dawkins is here referring to the founder of sociobiology, Edward Wilson):

‘But sawing off heads is a bit of a chore. Parasites are not accustomed to exerting themselves if they can coerce a stand-in. My favourite character in Wilson’s The Insect Societies is Monomorium santschii. This species, over evolutionary time, has lost its worker caste altogether. The host workers do everything for their parasites, even the most terrible task of all. At the behest of the invading parasite queen, they actually perform the deed of murdering their own mother. The usurper doesn’t need to use her jaws. She uses mind-control. How she does it is a mystery; she probably employs a chemical, for ant nervous systems are generally highly attuned to them. If her weapon is indeed chemical, then it is as insidious a drug as any known to science. For think what it accomplishes. It floods the brain of the worker ant, grabs the reins of her muscles, woos her from deeply ingrained duties and turns her against her own mother. For ants, matricide is an act of special genetic madness and formidable indeed must be the drug that drives them to it. In the world of the extended phenotype, ask not how an animal’s behaviour benefits its genes; ask instead whose genes it is benefiting.’

2. Loss of Jewish Worker Caste

Note that the Jews lost their peasantry (worker caste) around 1,000 AD. This is documented by Shahak in Jewish History, Jewish Religion, pp. 52-53 and is clearly evident today. Shahak is unable to explain how this change in Jewish social structure came about, but it is hypothesized that the evolution of the following traits is involved:

Love of being above someone (e.g. gloating);
Abhorrence of being looked down upon.

Jews appear to be capable of getting themselves appointed to government positions, elected onto academic editorial committees etc., without any formal role or qualifications.

good oc

Yeah she got new glasses.

>debating with kids
Bad
>debating with shapeshifter jews
Worse

yup. Milo & Alex talked about that today...

youtube.com/watch?v=hHA1XqdYEvc

youtube.com/watch?v=2644E2Ba9Jk

>Not old enough to vote
>giving me advice on the constitution

Funny how they have an audience for a live event already

"Looking at you is like looking down the barrel of 6 million Ar-15s"

Is there an apex predator that preys upon humanity? Absolutely. Are jews working for the predator? Some of them. Don't forget, much of our precious European royalty is in on the scam, too.

Hey, Hogg, can't understand you. Could you either spit or swallow the Tide pod.

Parasitic Jews are not apex predators any more than fleas or tapeworms are Chaim.

She knows all about that stuff
She took a class

THEY CAN BECOME

A N Y T H I N G
N
Y
T
H
I
N
G

I wasn't referring to jews when I said apex predator. They are pretty nasty though.

all we need is a 100 andres breviks and we could straighten this country right out. the problem with the american school shooters is they lack the strategic vision and methodial planning that brevik had. it is not just about murdering random people. you have to kill the right people

Your apex predator is mythological. Jews are jewing us, that's as far as it goes.

Jewtube is censoring massive amounts of videos and helping cover this up...
>Hogg lifeguard video has been shutdown!!!

THE VIDEO IS BEING SHUT DOWN!!!!
>BULLYING AND HARRASMENT

YOUTUBE IS CENSORING MORE IN 2018 PREPARE FOR A LITERAL INFORMATION WAR
>FILTER MERCHANT WAS RIGHT

youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

This video is a quick rundown with eye witness accounts, multiple shooters and hidden bodybags

SAVE THIS video and reupload.. CHN is /ourchannel/

Majority jewish school. Remember, the Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

I see you have it all figured out. I shall say no more.

Where was this kid

*inhales*

wanted to add something to that change. Close to 800 AD Leo the IV married a Khazar princess and joined the mixed mutt Khazar bloodline into the Roman noble one that the Vatican have been track of. It's also around the same time Khazar's were pressured by Russian nobility to choose a religion and they went with Judaism. Jew were the first to open banks because Catholics or Christians were not allowed to charge usury fees for loans, but they were.

Unless you can substantiated the biological existence of some organism which preys on humans without resorting to Ayyylamaos or other weirdness then Occam's Razor applies.

Ok

>Gay energy vampires
>Jews
pick both