People should be forcibly euthanized at 60

There's no longer a need for old people to stick around after a certain age since their experience can be stored in computers and shared via the internet. It frees up the jobs in the economy and will have a positive impact on the birth rate.

I think we should let people live as long as they want to.

fatherless commie nigger detected

>I think we should let people live as long as they want to.
This no longer servers a purpose. What's the purpose of people living beyond 50/60 in a world with internet and advanced computing technology?

>fatherless commie nigger detected
WTF? I love commies now.

Come back 47 years from now and tell me if you still agree with that

>I think we should let people live as long as they want to.

who to fuck do you think you are; saying shit like that?

Edgy, really cool. Don't shoot up your school please.

this thread is retarded and OP is a faggot
also notice how shills always post titties
>in all fields

>Come back 47 years from now and tell me if you still agree with that
I never said the euthanization has to be torturous. Isn't that a good way to die? Rather than be uncertain about death for 20-30 years, being unable to pee, having cancer? Isn't being euthanized painlessly a good alternative to ill health in old age?

Imagine trying this hard every day of your life

Please don't shoot up your school. It only makes things worse for the rest of us. If you are suicidal, there's no need to take others with you.

people committed to Heinleinian militaristic world view would be executed because of age and not lack of prowess? OP is from US... of course.

What is the purpose of your sorry ass even being alive right now?

how about no you faggot

Go away maddox

>Edgy, really cool. Don't shoot up your school please.
I know it's you FBI user. Stop hiding behind the Polish flag and posting weak baits.

>also notice how shills always post titties

that sounds like it will adequately motivate the labour of people during their younger years

It makes sense when your demography fucked up hard and you value the youth over the spend up ones when it comes to part limited ressources. Siberian tribes used to kill their elders in a respectful ritual for example as they would have lacked mobility and food otherwise. If we would euthanise one or two thirds of our less productive/rich boomers it would safe the welfare state for much longer for example.
But people wont work hard when they know they get gassed instead of being allowed a rent to spoil their grandchildren with so even from an utilitarian point of view it makes not as much sense as you might initially think.

>What is the purpose of your sorry ass even being alive right now?
I'm 42. I work in an agricultural company on a predictive analytics team. I help farmers in Idaho plan for the future.

It should have been anime titties.

>how about no you faggot
How about yes you cocksucker.

>that sounds like it will adequately motivate the labour of people during their younger years
Precisely. Work hard when you're young, and when you grow old, you won't be a major consumer anyway. Might as well euthanize people above 60 to free up resources.

>Siberian tribes used to kill their elders in a respectful ritual for example as they would have lacked mobility and food otherwise.
Based Siberians

>It should have been anime titties.